Top 11 Cloud Service Providers in 2023
Do you want to build and manage applications, handle workloads, and store data without having to install any infrastructure or pay a monthly subscription? If that sounds good, then you need a cloud service provider. Here are our top five cloud service providers to get you started.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
There's a growing technology that's currently making waves worldwide. By the year 2025, its total net value will grow to $864 billion. It will take over 51% of the total budget of IT departments.
That's not all; nearly 95 percent of all new digital workloads will be deployed on this technology. And it will be the foundation for business innovation and growth. Many people are already taking advantage of this technology.
The best news is that you can join them, too, and you don't have to wait till 2025 to get started. But here's the question; What is this technology?
Enter; Cloud computing technology.
With the help of different cloud platforms, you can enjoy cloud-based services at the click of a button while paying as you use them. So, if you are ready, here are the 11 best cloud service providers that you can choose from now.
Key Advantages of Cloud Computing
1. It helps you save money
The biggest advantage of cloud computing is that it allows you to save money. Under cloud computing, you only pay for the resources that you use in real time. If you do not ‘touch’ a cloud service or product, then you do not have to pay for it.
Cloud computing does not require any long-term commitments or subscriptions, and its maintenance costs are low.
The reason is that you are not responsible for the maintenance of the hardware and software infrastructure. Instead, your cloud service provider will be the one to take full responsibility. All you have to do is choose among different cloud computing services, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platforms-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
2. It is flexible and scalable
Flexibility and scalability are other benefits of cloud computing. Whether you manage a small or large-sized business, top cloud computing companies allow you to only use what you need.
As a small business, you do not have to invest in infrastructure or services that you might not need eventually. And if you manage a large enterprise, you get to use the adequate resources that are right for you. As your IT requirements vary, you can increase or decrease your resource usage in real time.
3. It is easy to get started fast
Think of all the steps that you need to take if you want to set up IT infrastructure in your organization. Firstly, you would have to look for a suitable location to set up the data center. Then, you would have to invest heavily in hardware.
After it, you would have to set up the hardware in the chosen location. It takes a lot of work and requires rigorous planning. But with cloud computing services, you can skip all of that processes.
Just choose your favorite cloud company among the top cloud service providers. You do not have to set up or maintain anything. And get started immediately!
List of Top Cloud Service Providers
The Best Overall
If you are just starting with cloud computing, you will enjoy the user-friendly interface of AWS. Even if you are a tech-savvy user, AWS is still the best solution in terms of scalability, reliability, and flexibility.Try Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the first top cloud service provider that we recommend for all our visitors.
It is a large cloud computing provider that lets you enjoy reliable, scalable, and affordable cloud offerings.
- Management Console: The AWS management console is where you get the tools you need to access and manage the AWS cloud platform in one web interface. It is only available for users that have AWS accounts.
- Popular Cloud Services: The most popular AWS services are Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3. Amazon EC2 provides the compute capacity for work workloads of all sizes, and the Amazon S3 object storage is built to retrieve any amount of data from any location. Other popular AWS services are Amazon Aurora, Amazon Relational Database Service, Amazon Lightsail, Amazon Sagemaker, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Cloud Products: From analytics and application integration to end-user computing and cloud financial management, AWS cloud products are available for various use cases. Other solutions are made for blockchain, containers, computing, machine learning, robotics, satellite, and quantum technologies.
- Compliance: Examples are FedRAMP, GDPR, FIPS 140-2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, and NIST 800-171. AWS also gives you complete ownership and control over your customer data. Access powerful tools that let you determine where you want to store the data, protect your customer data at rest or in transit, and manage access to AWS services.
- Security: They include network and infrastructure security, host and endpoint security, data protection and encryption, identity and access control, activity logs, monitoring, threat detection, and analytics.
- Availability Zones: AWS Cloud boasts 96 availability zones within 30 geographic regions worldwide. Soon, another 15 availability zones and 5 more regions in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand will be added. Furthermore, there are also over 400 edge locations and 13 regional edge caches.
AWS charges on a pay-as-you-go basis for most of its cloud services. You only pay for the individual service that you use. Take advantage of the AWS pricing calculator to know the exact costs of any AWS cloud service that you want to use.
- The most user-friendly cloud service provider.
- Reliable encryption and data security.
- Unlimited server capacity.
- You might experience issues with downtime and backup protection.
Best Cloud Service Provider With the Best Security Features
Go for Microsoft Azure to enjoy as many cloud products on Amazon Web Services at cheaper prices. Additionally, Microsoft Azure is very secure thanks to its over one hundred compliance and robust built-in security controls.Try Microsoft Azure
The next top cloud service provider on our list is Microsoft Azure which provides an open and flexible cloud computing platform.
Once you have the necessary management expertise, you can get started with Microsoft Azure just with a few clicks.
- Popular Cloud Products: Over two hundred cloud products are available on Microsoft Azure. The most popular ones are Azure DevOps, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Backup, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Bots, Azure Logic Apps, and Azure Backup.
- Other Cloud Products: There are cloud products for many other categories, such as AI and machine learning, analytics, computing, containers, databases, developer tools, DevOps, hybrid and multi-cloud, identity management, integration, the Internet of Things, management, and governance. Others are media, migration, mixed reality, mobile, networking, security, storage, virtual desktops, and web.
- Compliance: Microsoft Azure has over one hundred compliance certifications, and fifty of these certifications are global and regional. Additionally, over thirty-five compliance offerings are given by the recognized government, education, and finance authorities. Save money and time by accessing tools and guidance to develop fast, compliant solutions. Examples of such tools are built-in compliance controls, configuration management tools, and third-party audit reports.
- Security: Microsoft Azure provides multi-layered, built-in security controls and unique threat intelligence across physical data centers, infrastructure, and operations. It employs the services of over 3,500 cybersecurity experts to actively monitor and protect your business assets and data at all times. Manage identity, control access, secure your network by using strong network controls, and encrypt your data with Azure.
- Data Centers: Azure global infrastructure comprises two important components, and they are the physical infrastructure and connective network components. The physical component also comprises over 200 physical data centers, which are arranged into regions. Azure is present in more global regions than any other cloud provider, giving you the flexibility to deploy applications where you want.
Azure pricing is calculated on a pay-as-you-go basis. Choose any Azure product that you want, use it for as long as you want, and only pay for the resources that you use in real time. Request a pricing quote or estimate your potential costs using the Azure pricing calculator.
- Enjoy one of the best uptime guarantees.
- Manage your data and settings in one place.
- Easy configuration of core services such as the virtual machines
- You need management expertise to enjoy Microsoft Azure.
3. Google Cloud
Best Cloud Provider for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
My favorite thing about Google Cloud is its wide availability in over two hundred countries. I fancy the intuitive drag-and-drop management and AI tools available on the Google Cloud platform.Try Google Cloud
Google Cloud boasts over one hundred cloud products available in about fifteen business categories.
However, the best Google cloud computing services are data management, a machine learning platform, artificial intelligence, hybrid, and multi-cloud.
- Management Tools: Enjoy all the tools you need to handle your cloud services, application management tasks, and API. With these management tools, you can easily manage your Google Cloud projects. The tools include the Google Cloud app, cost management, intelligent management, and Carbon footprint.
- Most Popular Products: Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SDK, Cloud SQL, Google Kubernetes Engine, BigQuery, Cloud CDN, Dataflow, Operations, and Anthos.
- Other Google Cloud Products: Over one hundred cloud products are available on the Google Cloud platform, and you can start with anyone that you like. There are products for different categories like AI and machine learning, API management, compute, containers, data analytics, databases, developer tools, financial services, healthcare, and life sciences, hybrid and multi-cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), management tools, media and gaming, migration, networking, and operations.
- Compliance: You can find a compliance reports manager that lets you get easy access to important compliance reports. These resources cover the latest ISO/IEC certificates, SOC reports, and self-assessments. Additionally, you can easily download the Google Cloud reports by signing in with your Google Workspace account details. Google Cloud compliance is classified by country and industry requirements. Examples are ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS v3.2, SSAE18 – SOC 1, ENS, and CSA STAR.
- Security: Google Cloud offers cloud visibility through real-time logs. You also get compliance and security controls for sensitive workloads, which have enforcement of data location, enforcement of product deployment location, and built-in security controls. Easily discover threats by extracting signals from your security telemetry. With the Kubernetes open-source system, you can easily automate the deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications without putting your data at any security risk. Other security features are cloud asset inventory, cloud data loss prevention, and cloud key management.
- Availability Zones: Google Cloud boasts over one hundred availability zones in more than thirty regions. Additionally, there are over one hundred and seventy-three network edge computing locations in over two hundred countries and territories. Still, Google Cloud plans to expand more into other regions.
Google Cloud offers a pay-as-you-go pricing structure that requires you to pay only for the services that you use. You can also request a quote to know how much you will spend in real time.
- Seamless integration with other Google services.
- Good support for open source.
- Good management and control tools.
- Cloud migration to other top cloud providers is difficult.
Cheap Cloud Service Provider for Asian Users
Alibaba is the right cloud service provider for businesses that have the largest percentage of users in Asia. The reason is that Alibaba has the highest number of data centers in Asia.Try Alibaba Cloud
Even though Alibaba Cloud is Asia’s number one cloud service provider, it provides scalable, reliable, and secure cloud computing services to other users globally.
It is a stand-out when it comes to large-scale computing, Big Data processing capabilities, and storage resources.
- Products: Although Alibaba Cloud does not have as many products as its main competitors, it offers several high-performance cloud products and services. They include analytics, artificial intelligence, networking & CDN, database, storage, security, media services, hybrid cloud, container & middleware, developer services, Internet of Things, enterprise applications, and cloud communication.
- Compliance: Examples of available attestations and certificates are CSA STAR, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, BS 10012, PCI DSS, PCI 3DS, and SOC3 Report. Regional certifications and industry-standard requirement compliance are also available. When it comes to data protection and privacy, Alibaba complies with GDPR and EU Cloud CoC standards.
- Security: Know about security risks through security services such as online security assessments, penetration tests, and security centers. Also, you can build security capabilities by using security services like resource access management, action trail, and snapshot. Manage business risks, thanks to security services like fraud detection, anti-DDoS, content moderation, anti-bot service, and ZOLOZ real ID.
- Availability Zones: Alibaba Cloud spans over 86 availability zones in 28 regions worldwide. Alibaba Cloud has an expanding network of CDN nodes, deployment, and public cloud regions. Apart from offering the first public cloud regions in the Middle East, it also has data centers in Asia, North America, Europe, and Australia. Its strongest presence is in China, as it boasts over 2,000 nodes in China and over 500 nodes outside the Chinese mainland. International nodes are present in America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia/Australia.
Alibaba offers pay-as-you-go billing that lets you pay only for the resources that you use. You do not have to make any upfront payment. Additionally, you can still subscribe for resources and enjoy some discounts. A pricing calculator is available.
- Cheaper than other topmost cloud providers.
- Excellent database service and virtual machine.
- Premium Anti-DDoS software and infrastructure.
- The user interface is not smooth enough.
5. IBM Cloud
Your Best Choice If You Work with Artificial Intelligence
A winning benefit of IBM Cloud over other cloud providers is how it allows you to integrate with artificial intelligence tools. Also, I love its fast and secure data backup and recovery process.Try IBM Cloud
If you want a secure cloud infrastructure-as-a-service with edge-to-cloud protection for your data and applications, then try out IBM Cloud.
Additionally, you can manage applications seamlessly, make better business predictions, and drive business outcomes with its AI tools.
- Products: Access a full-stack cloud platform that boasts over 170 products and services, including AI/machine learning, containers, blockchain, and IoT. Others are analytics, automation, computing, databases, developer tools, integration, logging and monitoring, networking, quantum, security, and storage.
- Compliance: There are compliance based on categories like Global, US federal Government, Industry, and Regional. For example, compliance under the global category is CSA STAR, ISO, and SOC. Compliance under the industry category is HIPAA, GxP, and FFIEC.
- Security: It manages your data with reliable and innovative cloud security. Easily control your cloud with supportive regulatory management tools. With the use of the “Hold Your Key” system, you have full control over your cryptographic keys, which always remain in your possession. The data always remain encrypted.
- Data Centers: There are over 46 data centers in 9 regions and 27 availability zones worldwide. Data centers are present in countries like the USA, Australia, Germany, the UK, Japan, and Canada. You can easily deploy apps in multiple regions for security or latency.
The pricing is pay-as-you-go because you only have to pay for what you use. If you use cloud products for a long period, you can save money through the Committed Use program.
- Large storage capabilities.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Seamless integration with AI tools.
- Limited dashboard and monitoring feature.
6. Oracle Cloud
Complete Cloud Platform for Handling Enterprise Workloads and Applications
If you are a developer, you would feel at home with Oracle Cloud, as it provides a complete cloud platform that lets you run any application fast and securely.
- Cloud Services: The Oracle cloud infrastructure covers services analytics, application development, artificial intelligence, autonomous database, big data, blockchain, computing, and integration. For the cloud applications, you have enterprise resource planning, enterprise performance management, advertising, commerce, manufacturing, and marketing.
- Featured Software and Enterprise Applications: Oracle featured software are Java and Linux, while its enterprise applications are JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and Ebusiness Suite.
- Compliance: Examples of global compliance are CSA STAR, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27018, PCI DSS, and SOC 1,2, and 3. Compliance in the Americas includes DoD DISA SRG, FedRAMP, FIPS 140, HITRUST CSF, and HIPAA. There is also compliance in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa. If you want to know more about the Oracle frameworks with third-party attestation or certification, you can contact the Oracle sales representative.
- Security: Oracle employs first-class security approaches and practices that help to keep your data and applications safe and secure. An example is the isolated network virtualization in the Oracle infrastructure and the stringent duties’ separation in the Oracle data cloud. Threat mitigation for cloud Infrastructure is also available.
- Oracle Cloud Regions: Oracle Cloud is available worldwide as it serves customers from forty regions and over sixty countries. Its data centers, which provide secure and high-performance cloud environments, are available in twenty-two countries. Additionally, it features dual regions in ten countries and is interconnected with Azure in twelve cloud regions. Also, Oracle supports local access and regional compliance across applications and infrastructure.
Oracle Cloud offers its pricing on a pay-as-you-go basis. The pricing depends on the cloud product or service that you want to use.
For example, the pricing for the General purpose VM starts from $0.0980 per hour. For the Block storage, it starts from $4.25 per month. Discounts are available.
- Powerful built-in APIs and developer tools.
- Fast loading speed.
- Top-notch support for app development.
- Limited Integration with other cloud services.
Top SaaS Provider for Personalizing Customer Experiences
Salesforce is the best pick for entrepreneurs that want to deliver the best experience to their customers.
An advantage of Salesforce is that it helps you to unify customer service, sales, and marketing into a single cloud platform.
- Customer 360: Customer 360 is the complete suite of all Salesforce software products. It comprises cloud products for marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT. It is an integrated CRM platform that lets you easily manage and grow customer relationships.
- Management and Control: With the Customer 360 Data Manager, you can connect all your Salesforce apps to create individual customer profiles and global IDs. Create more connected customer experiences and build powerful customer relationships.
- Compliance: Examples are APEC Certification for Processors and Controllers, ASIP Sante HDS, C5 (ISAE 3000) CSA STAR, CS Gold Mark, DoD IL2, Disaster Recovery, and BCP. Other compliance documents are the EU Cloud Code of Conduct, FedRAMP High, FedRAMP Moderate, GDPR, HIPAA, HITRUST, and IRAP. ISO and SOC certifications are also available.
- Security: Salesforce allows you to implement security controls that ensure your data’s security. This way, you can protect your data from unauthorized access and inappropriate usage. Additionally, authenticate users and give authorized users access to your data. Share objects and fields and increase your data’s security with Shield Platform Encryption. Monitor setup changes, track login and field history, and easily take action based on events. Multi-factor authentication is another security feature that you can use.
- Data Centers: Salesforce has data centers in different cities in five countries, such as Germany, the UK, the USA, Japan, and France.
The pricing depends on the exact Salesforce product that you want to buy.
For example, the Sales Cloud products start from $25 per month, while the Commerce Cloud edition comes with custom pricing.
- Powerful customization and configuration capabilities.
- Good integrations with external systems.
- Outstanding technical and training support.
- Salesforce is expensive.
Best Cloud Vendor for Financial Organizations
SAP (System Applications and Products) is another top cloud provider that you should try out, especially if you manage a large financial organization.
It allows you to efficiently automate and take control of your critical business processes through its software-as-a-service delivery.
- SAP Product Categories: SAP provides comprehensive solutions for every business process, such as financial management, CRM and customer experience, supply chain management, spend management, human capital management, and business technology platform.
- Featured Products: Examples of these featured products are SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Integrated Business Planning, SAP Commerce Cloud, and SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing Suite. SAP also delivers top-notch products and service offerings in the area of technology and innovation.
- Compliance: SAP boasts of Service Organization Control Reports (SOC), which include reports like SOC 1 Reports, SOC 2 Reports, and Bridget Letters. Additionally, there are ISO/BS certificates for quality management systems, security management systems, business continuity management systems, and personal information management systems. SAP also makes provisions for industry-specific offerings such as the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program. Regional offerings are also available.
- Security: With SAP HANA, you get to enjoy security features that will allow you to enable security policies and address compliance requirements. Some of the security features are authentication and single sign-on, user and role management, authorization, encryption, auditing, security administration, and application services security.
- Data Centers: SAP has data centers on six continents like Asia, Europe, North America, and Oceania. North America has the highest number of data centers (30). Oceania has just two data centers. Note that SAP allows you to select the data center during the service implementation for some SAP cloud services. In the case of backup and disaster recovery, SAP deploys secondary data centers.
The individual SAP product that you use will determine the amount that you are going to pay.
For example, the SAP HANA Cloud goes for a starting price of $0.80 per capacity unit per month. A cost estimator is available so you can know the costs of the products you use in real time.
- SAP is very flexible.
- Advanced data management capabilities.
- Enhanced data security.
- SAP is very complex to set up
Ideal Managed Cloud Service Provider for Large Businesses
Rackspace Cloud thrives in providing application, multi-cloud, data, and security solutions for businesses that want to generate results fast by maximizing the benefits of cloud computing.
And if you don't know how to adopt or migrate to the cloud, Rackspace's team of experts will help you out.
- Cloud Adoption and Migration: With Rackspace Cloud, you get an always-available technical team that will help you manage every part of your cloud adoption process. With the assistance of the team, you will get to understand your cloud strategy options. This way, you can develop and deploy cloud solutions to achieve the results that you want.
- Cloud Solutions: Available cloud-managed services that Rackspace technology provides are cloud optimization, Rackspace Elastic Engineering, private cloud, public cloud, and multi-cloud solutions.
- Cloud Management: Rackspace Technology boasts of operations experts that will help to handle infrastructure complexities on the popular cloud platforms. You can easily enjoy advanced cloud capabilities such as AI machine learning, containers, and support for code & DevOps. Other benefits are tooling, monitoring, automation, and all-time access to certified cloud specialists.
- Compliance: Rackspace boasts of various compliance certifications with important high-level requirements. Examples are ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, SOC 1, SOC 3, and SOC 3, PCI DSS Level 1, FedRAMP JAB P-ATO, and NIST 800-53. Others are FISMA, CMMC, CJIS, ITAR, FIPS 140-2, HITRUST, and IRAP. Additionally, it also meets global regulations such as HITECH, Content Delivery and Security Association, and FISMA.
- Security: There is proactive threat detection and response with round-the-clock host and network protection. Another security feature is the compliance assistance that lets you address information security requirements. Other security features are privacy and data protection, web application firewalls, data encryption, key management, multi-factor authentication, vulnerability scanning, and DDoS mitigation.
- Data Centers: Currently, Rackspace boasts cloud data centers in twelve locations worldwide, including twelve colocation facilities, twelve cloud nodes, and twelve disaster recovery and business continuity sites.
The pricing depends on the specific cloud solution or service that you request from Rackspace.
However, note that Rackspace is expensive due to its included technical support.
- Availability of router-based instances.
- Availability of multi-cloud and elastic engineering services.
- Enjoy a high 99.99 uptime guarantee.
- The admin panel can be difficult to use, especially for first-time users.
Build and Deploy Cloud-Native Applications Fast With VMware
VMware provides multi-cloud services, cloud-native applications, security, and networking solutions.
With VMware, you can easily build, manage and deploy your applications securely and successfully.
- vRealize Cloud Management: Thanks to vRealize, you can consistently deploy and operate your apps, platform services, and infrastructure. You can manage everything together without stress while saving time and effort.
- Cloud Solutions: With VMware, you can build cloud-native applications and modernize existing apps. Also, easily deploy applications anywhere on any cloud platform that you choose. Additionally, you can migrate smoothly from the data center to the cloud edge. Manage the complete container lifecycle and deliver better software without any headaches. VMWare also supports traditional and modern apps, and you can effortlessly deploy Kubernetes across multiple clouds while enjoying enterprise-level reliability, security, and resilience.
- Cloud Infrastructure Products: Do you want to enjoy the VMware infrastructure-as-a-service on any cloud? Then, all you need is the VMware hybrid cloud platform. Also, you can access a fully-managed VMware cloud experience in your data center or VMware Cloud on Microsoft Azure. There is also VMware Cloud on AWS, Google Cloud VMware engine, and Oracle Cloud VMware solution.
- Compliance: VMware manages compliance with the VMware Compliance Reference Architecture Framework and the Secure and Compliance Capable Platform. As such, you can secure a mission-critical virtualized workload while being compliant with regulatory requirements. Examples of compliance are PCI DSS, FedRAMP, HIPAA, and NERC CIP.
- Security: There is the VMware On-demand Disaster Recovery which lets you manage disasters effectively. Another security feature is the VMware Contexa, a cloud-delivered threat intelligence tool. It oversees the user, the network, the device, and the data to identify and stop threats. VMware provides secure multi-cloud workloads that let you run your applications securely.
- Availability Zones: VMware is available on five continents, including Europe, Asia, America, and Africa. Additionally, it spans one hundred and thirty countries worldwide.
VMware provides an online store where you can easily get VMware products.
There, you will easily find products for data center virtualization, local desktop virtualization technology, and cloud infrastructure.
- The user interface is easy to learn.
- Rich in virtualization features.
- VMware supports hybrid clouds and multiclouds.
- The trial version is very limited.
Affordable Cloud Service Provider for Advanced Developers
DigitalOcean provides a complete portfolio of computing, networking, and storage products that lets you build robust applications fast and securely.
- Products: DigitalOcean’s featured products are Droplets, Kubernetes, Databases, Cloudways, and App Platforms. Furthermore, it also offers products in categories like networking, cloud website hosting, computing, managed databases, storage, and developer tools.
- Management Tools: On DigitalOcean, you get access to intuitive and powerful management tools that allow you to take and stay in full control of your cloud projects. For example, you can use built-in monitoring and alerting to view application and infrastructure resource usage. You can also organize your resources into groups, collaborate with others, and gather data seamlessly.
- Certifications: DigitalOcean allows you to download its certification reports. Examples of such certification reports are SOC 2 Type II, SOC Type II, ISO/IEC, PCI-DSS, and CSA STAR Level 1. Additionally, DigitalOcean is AICPA SOC 2 Type II and SOC Type II certified. That is not all; DigitalOcean is also GDPR compliant.
- Security: The security features for Droplets are SSH keys, Droplet Console, and Cloud Firewalls. For the Managed Databases, the security features include backups of customer-managed database instances, TLS/SSL protection, and an application firewall. Other security features include S3 V4 authentication, HTTPS encryption, disk data encryption, and unique identity keys for each customer.
- Availability Zones: Currently, DigitalOcean has 14 data centers across 8 regions worldwide.
DigitalOcean offers pricing plans based on the cloud solutions that you choose.
For example, Droplets starts from $4 per month, Kubernetes starts from $12 per month, while App Platform begins from a free plan.
- Access to daily backups.
- Enjoy total control of your server and networking.
- Great community support.
- Customer support can be improved.
How to Choose the Right Cloud Service Provider?
There's only one way to choose the right cloud service provider, and it is by considering the right sets of factors. So, here are five things you need to consider to choose the best.
1. Budget and Cost
Before choosing a cloud service provider, consider your budget.
A benefit of cloud service providers is that they only charge you for the resources that you use in real time.
Yet, they do not have equal prices.
Their volume discounts and service reservations vary from vendor to vendor.
Thus, ensure you go for a cloud service provider that will be the best value for your money.
Another requirement that should be on your checklist is security.
You should check if the cloud service provider has robust security and enterprise-level protection for the cloud data.
Identify where your data will be stored and how it will be processed, and consider security-specific areas like authentication, identity management, and access controls.
You can also check for other security benefits like data governance, disaster recovery, risk management provisions, integrity checks, and backups.
Top cloud providers provide extra security solutions for those who want additional security layers.
There are standards and regulatory requirements for top cloud service providers set by either federal, state, or industry regulatory bodies.
Any cloud service provider that meets these requirements receives certifications.
Thus, before choosing any cloud service provider, ensure it meets the necessary compliance that is necessary for a quality and safe cloud service delivery.
Some examples of the necessary compliance for top cloud companies are HIPAA, ISO, GDPR, and FedRAMP for organizations in the United States.
Certifications can show whether the cloud service provider satisfies the technical, business, and operational goals of your enterprise.
4. Available Cloud Solutions
Check for the cloud solutions you need now, and which you may use in the near future.
What is the Best Cloud Service Provider?
The best cloud service provider is AWS (Amazon Web Services). However, it depends on your budget, cloud needs, and area of expertise.
The best cloud service provider for a small business might be different from the best cloud service provider for a large corporation. Also, the most suitable pick for a sales company might satisfy a web developer.
Our top five cloud service providers.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Here are other top Founderjar articles that would make your day.
- Cloud Computing Statistics
- What is Cloud Server?
- Best Cloud Web Hosting Services
- Difference Between Public and Private Cloud
- Comparison of Cloud Hosting Cost