14 Google AdSense Alternatives to Make More Money From Your Website
Google AdSense is a widely known tool to make money online by displaying advertisements on your website or blog, but it isn’t the only option. There are a plethora of Adsense alternatives to consider. This article will review the 14 Google AdSense alternatives to make more money from your website.
Are you searching for the best Google AdSense alternatives to monetize your webpage?
While AdSense is the most well-known company in digital ads, it is by no means the only option.
You can use many different solutions to monetize your site, whether you're seeking something to replace AdSense totally or simply another complementary and alternative.
This article will review the best Google Adsense alternatives and all you need to know about them to make an informed choice.
Why Look for Alternatives to AdSense?
AdSense platform has several shortcomings that render it undesirable for specific blog sites. Here are reasons to look for alternatives to AdSense:
- Requirements for Eligibility: Before becoming a partner, several networks, including AdSense, demand that applicants meet specified metrics on their websites. If Google refuses to approve your blog for an AdSense account, you'll need to find a network with less stringent approval requirements.
- Revenue Split: Most ad networks employ an automated approach to display ads in specific areas on your website. You receive a portion of the commission when users interact with these advertisements, for example, by clicking or making a purchase through the ad. Publishers receive 68 percent of the revenue from adverts on their websites when using Google AdSense. Several alternative networks provide a higher percentage.
- Customization of Ads: Some ad networks allow you to customize your advertising style to match your website's concept, making them blend in more naturally with your original content. Customization varies by service; however, many let you change the color and size of a unit, which is more flexible than AdSense.
- Customizing Your Blog: A large ad network, such as Google AdSense, is designed to service any content-heavy website, including blogs, news sites, video publishers, and everything in between. It makes sense to look for an alternative to AdSense if you want an ad provider who will work directly with you and can provide a custom-fit solution for your blog.
- Higher Payout Threshold: The payout threshold for a network is the minimum amount you must earn before getting a payout. The payout threshold for AdSense is $100, which is more than some alternatives. If your website is newer or less established, reaching $100 in revenue may take longer than you'd want. You could be better off collaborating with a company that has a lower payout threshold.
Best Google AdSense Alternatives (High-Paying Ad Networks)
Excellent Invitation-based Google AdSense Alternative For Publishers.
Media.net is great because its contextual advertisements enable users to monetize their posts by giving them unique access to searches from the Yahoo! And Bing platforms. It is among the top contextual ad networks worldwide, and well-known brands throughout the globe use it.
Media.net is a digital monetization company that claims to be the most recognized AdSense alternative as Yahoo/ Bing's contextual ad solution. This direct AdSense competitor offers appropriate adverts depending on the content of your site's pages, including both text and display ads.
You can develop your personalized display advertising network, like Google AdSense, or allow Media.net to find out which sizes work best for you.
- Contextual ads
- Display ads
- Native ads
- Video ads
- Your website must have original content.
- The website must be generating the majority of its visitors from the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada
- The content on your website must be written primarily in English
- A decent ad-to-text percentage
- Media.net Package: The Media.net package is self-optimized and capable of analyzing enormous amounts of data. This information is then utilized to match traffic with advertisers without cookies. As a result, the publishers' overall ad revenue rises.
- Contextual Ads: All publishers have access to Media.net's contextually relevant adverts. This kind of targeting displays adverts based on the publisher's site/content app's type.
- Market Economy: With its connections to the whole worldwide contextual market, the company is the second-largest contextual company. More collaboration is possible when you have access to a larger market.
- Native Ads: Media.net puts forth a lot of effort to show native relevant adverts. Native ads blend seamlessly with the site's style and layout to provide a non-intrusive advertising network to visitors.
- Mobile-friendly Ads: Media.net features a responsive capability for mobile devices that allows publishers to place responsive ad creatives that adjust to fit the screen resolution of a mobile or tablet device.
Media.net pays its publishers on a net 30 basis. The revenue-sharing percentage between Media.net and its publishers is not officially disclosed. That said, Media.net typically pays about $5/1,000 impression, and that’s among the best in the industry.
Media.net's minimum payout is $100.
Excellent Full-Service Ad Platform That’s Great For All Kinds of Niche Websites.
Monumetric is a complete ad income provider that can help you boost your site's revenue while still giving your users the best possible user experience. They pay for every view since they employ a CPM ad network rather than CPC, and their pay rates are among the highest for CPM campaigns.
Monumetric ensures that your ad inventory is filled with as many CPM offerings as possible. You set up the social media inventory you have on your website.
Monumetric, like other ad networks like Mediavine and Adsense, functions as an intermediary between direct advertising network companies and publishers.
- Display ads
- In-image ads
- Video ads
- Rich media ads
- Mobile-accessible ads
- A minimum of 10,000 monthly page visits
- A Blogger or WordPress Site
- Ad providers must give their approval
- A sidebar with a width of 300 pixels
- Pay a one-time setup cost of $99
- At least six ad spots on both desktop and mobile
- Wide Variety of Ad Formats: There will be more impressions and clicks if there are more ad formats and types. This is something that Monumetric excels at. Monumetric offers a wide range of ad formats and layout possibilities to make the most of your traffic.
- Opportunity for Increased Ad Revenue: Joining Monumetric can most certainly enhance your ad revenue based on how much traffic your website has and what network you've been using so far. Of course, your actual earnings are determined by a variety of things. Joining Monumetric is the only way to determine how much money you can make.
- Great Personal Assistance: The personal support that the Monumetric staff provides to users is very effective. They place ad units on your behalf. Monumetric also takes care of blog publishing and only requires access to your WordPress dashboard to insert ad scripts where needed.
- Reliable Ad Analytics Report: Monumetric offers excellent analytics data that display each ad's performance, making it easy for website owners to grade ad performance.
Monumetric retains 15% to 30% of the total money generated.
Monumetric offers $10 as a minimum payout.
Reliable Self-Serve Alternative To Google AdSense With an Online Publisher Community.
PropellerAds is great for beginners because you can easily analyze outcomes, all from a single, simple interface. Its artificial intelligence system perfects the settings to guarantee that the desired number of conversions is achieved, enabling you to earn as much as you expect from your site.
PropellerAds has created proprietary algorithms that enable users and advertisers to be better matched. PropellerAds is a self-service platform for advertisers to plan and design their ad campaigns, in addition to being an ad network for publishers.
- Native Direct Ads
- Push-up Mobile Ads
- Popunder Ads
- Banner Ads
- Blogs should be content-based
- Blogs should be fully developed
- Does not accept blogs with political, racial, adult, or any prohibited content
- No specific minimum page traffic required
- Pop-under Ads: When viewers click on these ads, they expand to full-screen mode, also known as ClickUnder advertisements. These ads provide users with further information and links to the advertiser's website. Thanks to the user's click on the page, the format can help publishers generate more income while simultaneously providing advertisers with a clear image of the user's interest (info they can later use for retargeting).
- Adblock Bypass: Publishers lose money as a result of ad blockers. Propeller Ads' Adblock Bypass technology enables publishers to monetize adblock users by substituting traditional display ads with non-intrusive ads.
- Virus-free and Quality Ads: PropellerAds analyzes the quality of adverts on the website using technology and manual automation. The same method filters out viruses and obscene content from adverts, ensuring that viewers only see high-quality, risk-free ads.
- Worldwide Publicity: With its huge advertiser pool from all over the world, PropellerAds promises to be able to monetize 100% of web traffic. This means that advertisers may want to target adverts to a certain native language audience on websites with non-English content.
You receive 80% of all advertising income generated from your site.
PropellerAds offers weekly payouts, with a $5 minimum payout.
Amazing AdSense Alternative With Lightweight, Adaptable Technology.
Revcontent is great for its excellent service and unrivaled performance. With Revcontent, publishers can access ad solutions like unrestricted API customizations and endless scroll that provide publishers with unique revenue possibilities.
Revcontent is generally referred to as the fastest-growing native advertising network. You enjoy a high degree of control over which ads appear on your website, and you can even eliminate advertising you don't want.
To apply, Revcontent requires a minimum of 50,000 monthly visits, and they regularly reject a large number of publishers.
- Mobile Google AMP
- Video Ads
- Newsletter and Email Ads
- Native Ads
- The site must have a minimum of 50,000 visits per month
- Sites should avoid inappropriate content such as hacking, forbidden pharmaceutical items, malware, etc.
- Sites must verify that the content they publish is unique and current. Revcontent's copyright policies are highly rigorous.
- Website content should be of excellent quality; you should not tolerate incorrect word usage and spelling problems.
- The Alexa rank should be less than 20k, and if the site is in India, the India Alexa rank should be less than 7k.
- Assured Revenue Increase: Revcontent guarantees a 20% increase in CPM revenue. Furthermore, they claim to be able to monetize traffic at a rate over 20% greater than any of their competitors.
- Specific First-Party Request: Revcontent is notable for providing monetization options that are not reliant on cookies. They also provide first-party demand, implying that revenue is sent directly from advertisers to publishers.
- Lighter and Faster Content Suggestion Technology: Revcontent claims its widgets are 60 percent faster than those offered by alternative ad networks for identical ad formats.
- Configurable Advertising Privacy: Publishers may have fine-grained control over their content using Revcontent, resulting in a better user experience for their viewers. Content can be blocked by company, website, term, graphic, and category for publishers.
RevContent has an 80:20 income split. That is, it retains only 20% of the advertiser's income and pays the publisher 80%.
RevContent offers a $100 minimum payment.
Global Advertising Platform For Large and Fast-growing Sites.
AdThrive is unique because it seeks content that tells stories or solves problems to u0022make the Internet a better place.u0022 Most of AdThrive's publisher network's sites fall into lifestyle, cuisine, family, parenting, and home categories.
AdThrive is a professional ad management firm that offers its publishers total automated ad optimization and assistance. When you join AdThrive, you won't have to bother managing any of your website's advertising, as the providers will handle everything efficiently for you.
- Video Ads
- Desktop Ads
- Mobile Ads
- Requires 100,000 page views per month
- Page views should be primarily from the United States or a combination of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Unique, compelling content
- No previous sanctions or advertising violations from any big ad suppliers
- A site that is HTTPS-secured
- Deferred Ad Loading: AdThrive uses a solution called deferred ad loading. This enables publishers to postpone ad loading to improve their Google PageSpeed Impressions scores. Ads are only loaded after the site has been entirely loaded or after the reader engages with it, a system known as deferred loading.
- Extensive Support: AdThrive offers its publishers best-in-class assistance. If publishers require assistance, suggestions, or information, there is also an active Facebook community for them. Publishers can reach out to AdThrive at any time via email or Facebook.
- Advanced Reporting: You can monitor your progress in real-time. You can contact the support team directly from the dashboard. The reporting interface blends big data and analytics to deliver the most advanced reporting. This enables you to compare metrics comprehensively.
You'll earn a 75% ad revenue split as an AdThrive publisher, with AdThrive keeping 25%.
AdThrive offers a $25 minimum payment.
Standard Ad Placement Platform For Small and Medium-Sized Businesses.
Mediavine is an ad management solution that works differently than Google Adsense or other ad networks. Ad management tools take care of everything for you and are an excellent fit as your website or blog expands.
Most networks like Adsense will provide you with the ad code, which you must manually insert into your site. Mediavine will handle all of your ad implementation and configuration (making it one less blogging-related task to take care of).
- Sidebar Ads
- Adhesion Ads
- In-Content Ads
- At least 50,000 sessions within 30 days
- Original material is a strong requirement
- Good Google Adsense standing (even if you've never had Adsense advertising on your website)
- Engaging long-form content
- 24/7 Customer Support: The Mediavine team is accessible seven days a week to answer queries and assist with technical concerns. Many evaluations state that receiving a response usually takes only a few hours. All you have to do to contact customer care is send an email to a general email address. This will be handled swiftly by the appropriate team member.
- High Page Load Speed: To use their own words, the Mediavine crew is “obsessed with page speed.” They claim that their adverts load 200 times faster than their competitors. Their emphasis on site speed can also be seen in the dashboard. Users can adjust a variety of variables to improve page speed.
- Long-form Articles: Long-form postings are popular with Mediavine because they benefit search engines and allow the company to show more adverts from its advertising network partners. A reader will spend more time browsing and reading longer content, implying they will spend more time viewing adverts.
- Strong Global Popularity: Mediavine provides high-quality ads appropriate to the type of content you wish to promote in your ad space. They work with many direct partners making it possible for their adverts to load faster to improve the user experience.
- Transparent Service: Thousands of publishers trust Mediavine because it claims to be a highly transparent service. Everything is visible on the dashboard, whether it's your CPM or your revenue. Examining the performance of your current ad can help you enhance future ones. You can also see which ads are performing well and failing miserably.
Mediavine pays a 75% profit share to its publishers, which implies Mediavine keeps 25% of overall revenues.
Besides international wire transfers, Mediavine has a $25 minimum payout requirement for all payment methods.
Amazing Google AdSense Alternative Best For Text-Heavy Websites.
InfoLinks is a popular alternative to Google AdSense. It uses ad blocks similar to those created by Google AdSense and is ideally suited for text-heavy websites, such as those with lengthy blog articles.
- Infold Ads
- InFrame Ads
- InText Ads
- InArticle Ads
- InTop Ads
- InScreen Ads
- There is no minimum traffic requirement.
- The Publisher Service Agreement contains no language requirements.
- The content on the website should be of high quality.
- There should be no illegal content on the website, such as violence or pornography.
- The website should not be in the process of being built.
- Not too many spammy advertisements on the website.
- Contextual Ads: Infolinks offers a Contextual advertising targeting functionality for advertisers based on the website's niche. This targeting strategy does not require the user's cookie data to show them relevant adverts. This assures the security of user data entering the publisher's website, sparing publishers the hassle of developing user privacy protection solutions.
- Instant Approval: Infolinks has a short approval timeframe. A publisher's website is evaluated in less than 48 hours to see if it passes the basic requirements. Because there are no traffic requirements, it is an ideal way for small publishers to get started with their services quickly.
- Highly Flexible: Infolinks services are available to all types of publishers, regardless of the size of their website business. The organization is proud of its simple integration process that requires no setup expenses. Its standards are clear, and it does not accept unlawful, offensive, or adult content.
Infolinks offers publishers 70% of the revenue earned via ads.
Infolinks has a $50 minimum payout.
Excellent AdSense Alternative for Established Sites.
BuySellAds is ranked one of the best AdSense alternatives in the advertising space because it doesn’t only display ads like AdSense. Instead, it helps you list your ad inventory in its marketplace for advertisers to purchase directly.
- Native Ads
- Content Ads
- Podcast Ads
- Display Ads
- Email Ads
- Focus mostly on the technology and freelancing ad space.
- Must have over 100K impressions per month.
- No questionable content on your site.
- The site must be in English; BuySellAds does not support other languages.
- Must have a targeted audience.
- Must have a custom domain name.
- Contextual Ad Network: BuySellAds provides high-quality ad placements that suit the publisher’s content. There are numerous options from dedicated emails, sponsored content, newsletter sponsorships, podcast ads, display ads, and custom options. These ads are whitelisted across ad blockers, and BuySellAds ensures that they adhere to the acceptable Ads Standard.
- Tailored Targeted Audiences: Irrespective of how big or small your target audience is, BuySellAds is equipped to ensure that you can reach your targeted audiences at scale. Marketers use BuySellAds’ platform to target consumer and ad-averse technical audiences like developers, designers, early adopters, and more.
- Exclusive Insights: This Advertisement tool provides insider insights on advertising trends across specific industries. From popular ad strategies and in-demand placements to trending publishers, you’ll have the knowledge you need to succeed.
- Email Placements & Dedicated Sends: You can put your messages in the inbox of future clients through in-email and dedicated placements. There are a variety of email newsletters across high-performing verticals that you can choose from.
BuySellAds’ CPM rates start at $0.25 but could be higher depending on the number of impressions on your website. It charges a 25% commission of your total revenue, leaving you with 75%.
The minimum threshold for PayPal payouts is $20, $50 for checks, and $500 for wire transfers.
Amazon’s Very own Affiliate Marketing Network.
Amazon Native Shopping Ads provides highly relevant and dynamic product recommendations in stylishly designed and responsive ad units that can be placed at the end of content or within the content to create a more compelling visitor experience and shopping opportunity.
- Recommendation Ads
- Search Ads
- Custom Ads
- Standard Ads
- No mention of a specific minimum number of page views required for approval
- Website/Blog must have enough original content – a minimum of 10 posts
- Content must be publicly available, shouldn’t be a closed group, or require a subscription
- Site Stripe: This tool lets you navigate any Amazon product detail page and capture links directly from that page. You can build short links from the Site Stripe toolbar. There’s an option to post a quick update to social media with the link to the Amazon page you are viewing and you can view your earnings from there too.
- Product Links: With this feature, you can create a link to a particular product on Amazon and display information about that product. You can build customized text and image links or text-only links to any Amazon products. You can enhance product links with product previews or Easy Links, which are high-converting announcements and promotional banners that are served directly to your site.
Native Shopping Ads function like traditional affiliate links, meaning you receive a commission per click. There are various rates of income depending on the product being marketed.
The minimum payout for Amazon Native Shopping Ads is $100.
11. SHE Media
Best AdSense Alternative for Female-Focused Content.
SHE Media is an ad network, which means they serve as a coordinator between advertisers and publishers (bloggers).
They work with advertisers to place ads on websites with optimal audiences and with bloggers to maximize revenue and serve ads they’re happy to have on their sites.
In return, SHE Media takes a cut of bloggers’ ad revenue and charges advertisers as well.
- Display Ads
- Native Shopping Ads
- Scroller Ads
- In-Banner Ads
- Over 20,000 page views each month
- Consistent publishing of unique, high-quality content
- Website must support their ad products
- Most of your audience has to be women
- Must have a good record with all Google ad products and platforms
- Sites must be at least 90 days old
- A higher percentage of US-based traffic and 5% or less Invalid Traffic (IVT).
- Superior Adtech: SHE Media offers amazing ad technology and numerous other technical services that help partner publishers optimize ads without affecting your site quality or speed. Their ad technology provides standard display media, video, high-impact, and emerging formats. There is also a great reporting function with online dashboard reporting of KPIs, including RPMs, traffic, and ad performance.
- Traffic and Audience Growth: They have audience development experts that can help you diversify traffic sources and grow your audience and engagement. You get premium educational resources, regular training, workshops, tactical webinars, Industry trends, SEO audits, and more.
- Full-service Support: Their professional services team provides one-on-one support and consulting to meet your business and growth objectives. These customized support services target ad monetization, traffic growth, brand building, and content strategy.
SHE Media reps state that its RPM is between $20-$30. You get 75% of the gross revenue on all open-marketplace programmatic campaigns on your site.
SHE Media’s minimum payout is $20.
Best AdSense Alternative for Sponsored Content.
Taboola is one of the world’s leading content discovery solutions that connects users with related videos, articles, and slideshows both outside and within the site.
It is capable of predicting the visitors’ interests and of offering sponsored content that may be of interest to the reader.
The system extends website traffic and customer base by naturally engaging customers and giving them a chance to learn more about the users’ services and products.
- Display Ads
- Native Ads
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must own and operate the website in question
- Must only publish content that you own
- Respect an exclusive partnership with Taboola except for other third-party recommendation services.
- Monetized Platform: Taboola provides publishers with one of the largest sponsored content marketplaces at their disposal so they can monetize their content. They can also use in-feed videos that are not intrusive and easily blends with the content to provide users with an enhanced page experience.
- User Engagement: Publishers see which post-click behavior suits them best and optimize them for their needs. They can also install their video players in Taboola’s feed, including ads. With Taboola, your website can get optimized to provide a personalized experience to each user, depending on how they interact with your website.
- Build New Audiences: You can increase the time users spend on your website, get new loyal users, and track the revenue per visit. Taboola helps publishers gain more traffic by exchanging traffic with third-party sites and partners. Publishers can improve the quality of their website content via actionable data insights and A/B testing.
Taboola splits the revenue earned equally with publishers. It compensates publishers per click and the Average Cost Per Click (CPC) ranges from 2 to 5 cents. Your RPM is determined by traffic quality and geography.
The minimum payout for Taboola is $100.
Excellent Adsense Alternative for Automated Ad Optimization.
Ezoic is a free ad-testing solution that helps you test ad placements and layouts of various ad types from multiple ad networks on your website. It improves user experience by providing ad combinations most likely to get the most engagement.
- Banner Ads
- Native Ads
- Link Ads
- Sticky Ads
- A minimum of 10,000 site visits per month.
- Adhere to Google’s Publishers Policies that require attributes such as original content, no keyword stuffing, and no invalid clicks or impressions.
- Publishers must provide unique and relevant content.
- Must be Adsense supported
- Ad Tester vs. Layout Tester: Ezoic provides two ad types of setups, the Ad Tester and the Layout Tester. The Ad Tester only tests ad types rather than themes or layouts and is best for retaining control over your website. With the Layout Tester, you will have to relinquish some control of your website design so its automated machine can test multiple ads with different layouts.
- Ad Placeholders: This feature lets Ezoic split-test more combinations for better results. Bear in mind that extensive testing can take weeks up to a month. This depends on the user traffic on your website. The less you have, the longer the wait.
- Data Analytics: You can get data reports from Ezoic’s Data Analytics dashboard and review your revenue by different categories. These detailed reports will tell you the type of articles that earn more.
Ezoic pays per click and the average income depends on your blog niche and the location of your traffic. Revenue from USA Traffic ranges from $0.30 to $10 per 1,000 views.
The minimum payout for Ezoic is $20.
Best Adsense Alternative for Pay-Per-Action Campaigns.
RevenueHits is an advertising platform that helps publishers generate more revenue by optimizing their ad space and ensuring meaningful links between the ads displayed and the content they produce.
- Display Banners
- InPage Push
- Footer Sticky
- Floating Banners
- Pop-Under Ads
- Shadow Box
- There are no approval requirements to join RevenueHit
- Full Control & 24/7 Monitoring: RevenueHit has reliable multilevel tracking and reporting systems. It helps you maintain direct access to time-framed customized vital stats, including impressions, clicks, eCPM, and revenue per customer duration – these categories are color-coded for easy assessment. Its API helps you withdraw the data without direct access to the platform.
- Compliance: RevenueHit ensures that their publishers only get matched with clean and safe demand. Compliance is its number one priority so publishers can focus on their SEO and organic traffic. Their in-house compliance team harnesses the advanced ad-monitoring technology to help you achieve the best results.
- Adblock Monetization: Revenuehits helps numerous publishers monetize their Adblock traffic with Pops and Banners. It gets 100% monetization coverage for your traffic.
RevenueHits adopts a CPA (cost per action) model – publishers earn money not on impressions or clicks but when their visitors make an action. You can earn between $0.5 to $30 CPM.
The minimum payout is $20 for PayPal and Payoneer and $500 for wire transfers.
What to Look For in an AdSense Alternative?
The numerous disadvantages of Google’s AdSense platform make it unsuitable for certain websites. Here are some reasons to consider a competing ad network over AdSense:
- Revenue Share: Google AdSense takes 32% of your revenue and gives publishers 68% of the revenue generated by ads on their website. Some alternative networks offer a more profitable payment share. You’ll need a top-notch website that provides steady and high traffic to qualify for most of these networks, but it’s worth it if you cut.
- Ad Customization: Some AdSense alternatives help you tailor the look of your ads to the theme of your website to help those ads fit your original content more naturally. The level of customization varies by service, but most will help you adjust the color and sizing of the ad, which is more flexible than AdSense allows.
- Minimum Payout: Another thing you should look out for is the network’s minimum amount of earnings you need to make before you can receive a payment. AdSense’s minimum threshold is $100, which is higher than most alternatives. If you have a smaller or less established website, it could take ages for you to reach $100 in earnings. You are better off using a service that offers a lower minimum payout.
- Tailoring for Your Website: Larger advertising platforms like Google AdSense are built for any type of content-heavy site, whether they are blogs, news sites, video publishers, and anything in between. It is probably best to look for an ad provider that can work directly with you and build a custom-fit solution for your specific website.
Other Options to Increase Your Website Monetization
Sell Online Courses
Online courses are an excellent way to monetize your expertise and earn a steady income whenever you launch or relaunch your course. The e-learning market will soon reach the $325 billion mark, so you won’t have to search for students if your e-course is good.
Start an Online Store
There are too many eCommerce websites or online stores to count. You must ensure that your online store serves a unique niche, has a detailed strategy, and applies the latest marketing techniques to stand out from the crowd.
Recommend Affiliate Products
In affiliate marketing, you earn a revenue share from your referral to another business. For example, if you are a part of an affiliate program, you’ll receive a commission from each person that clicks your affiliate link or sets up a paid account.
Host an Online Summit
Hosting an online summit or webinar is no small feat. Still, if you have valuable knowledge and can market your summit, you can monetize a website by hosting an online summit. You can also sell materials that are relevant to the summit, like PDF downloads, recorded audio, or well-produced videos.
Which Google AdSense Alternative Will Increase My Ad Revenue?
When choosing an ad network, test a few different options for some time, then determine the one that generates the most passive income for you without disrupting the user experience. Here are our top recommendations:
- Media.net is an excellent invitation-based Google AdSense alternative for publishers.
- Monumetric is an excellent full-service ad platform that’s great for all kinds of niche websites.
- PropellerAds is a reliable alternative to Google AdSense, offering a self-service platform for advertisers and marketers.
- Revcontent is an amazing alternative to Google AdSense that uses lightweight, adaptable technology for content marketing and native advertising.
- AdThrive is an efficient Google AdSense alternative for large growing sites.
Learn more about blogging and blog monetization tactics with the following articles:
- How to make money blogging (Blog monetization strategies)
- How to start a blog
- Best blogging platforms
- Powerful blogging statistics to help grow your blog