11 Best Simple CRM Software of 2022 (No Learning Curve)
A simple customer relationship management tool lets you handle your entire business from one location. Here we’ve reviewed the 11 best simple CRM systems in the market with our top 5 choices.
Really Simple Systems
The best simple CRM software offers easy-to-use yet powerful functionalities. These tools create efficiency in your daily operations by managing your tasks, monitoring how you interact with your clients, and making data accessible.
With so many CRM software in the market, it might be difficult for you to choose the perfect one. The simple CRM tools mentioned in our review are the best and have unique features that set them apart from others.
Best Simple CRM Software for Small Business
Here is the best CRM software you should try out for your small business.
- Monday.com CRM
- Really Simple Systems
- Agile CRM
- HubSpot CRM
- Less Annoying CRM
Best Simple CRM Software for Centralized Communication
The CRM tool offered by Monday.com helps you gain visibility into your sales pipeline and boost your productivity. What I love the most about this tool is the centralized client communication. You can communicate efficiently with your contacts by integrating your email and personalized email templates.Try Monday.com CRM
Monday.com CRM is an easy-to-use software that lets you handle all your work with a single, integrated application.
- Activity Management: Always know where your communication stands with your clients by managing all your activities across the organization. Monday.com offers a simple CRM tool where you can log any lead or contact-related activities.
- Sales Forecasting: Drill down forecast based on the month, sales reps, and more. You can use the CRM platform for project management, set deal value, and leverage reports to track your forecast and average sales.
- Lead Capturing: Monday.com CRM lets you capture leads by adding a web form to your website or integrating with existing marketing tools. These leads help you generate business opportunities, grow your following, and expand your market. Lead capturing makes Monday.com one of the best CRM apps in the industry.
- Merge Duplicate Data: Instantly receive alerts when you enter a duplicate contact or lead in your database. This will help eliminate any overlaps by easily identifying and merging duplicate contacts and keeping your database clean and accessible.
- Email Tracking: Follow up with your leads at the right time by getting notified automatically when a lead opens your email. You can fully sync your Outlook or Gmail account with Monday.com’s sales CRM tool and send and receive emails through the dashboard.
- Easily sort projects based on status or activity.
- Offers report customization options.
- Easily notify team members and clients via email or Slack.
- Lacks an interactive mobile interface.
- Lacks theme templates for tables.
- Limited tracking options.
Monday.com's CRM tool has five plans that are paid per user per month. This includes a Free, Basic, Standard, Pro, and Enterprise plan.
With Monday.com CRM, you get access to a free plan where you can manage up to 1000 contacts and add two members to your team.
Simple Sales CRM Software for Sales Pipeline Management
Pipedrive is an all-in-one sales CRM platform that is designed to grow your business and revenue. I would highly recommend this software to small businesses looking to manage their sales pipelines efficiently. With Pipedrive, you can name your pipeline stages per the CRM process and easily fill them up with deals.Try Pipedrive
Pipedrive is the first CRM platform designed by and for salespeople, helping you break down your big goals into actionable steps.
- Sales Assistant: The platform offers you an AI-based business intelligence that can help you understand the areas you need to improve. You receive suggestions based on your past performance. The sales assistant makes Pipedrive one of the leading CRM software platforms in the market.
- Intelligent Insights: The reports are designed to extract valuable insights regarding different aspects like leads or team performance. These insights help small businesses plan and set goals for their team members.
- Leads Inbox: Manage opportunities giving you a complete overview of deals and pipeline progress. You get access to an inbox where you can pool all your leads in one place, keeping your pipeline uncluttered. Pipedrive gives you instant access to CRM capabilities through your mobile phones.
- Visual Sales Pipeline: Easily update deals by dragging and dropping them on the dashboard. This way, you can view your entire pipeline at a single glance. Since Pipedrive offers a customizable pipeline, you can quickly set it up to match your sales funnel. You can even customize stages and fields in your pipeline.
- Revenue Forecasting: Quickly forecast your sales volume and revenue based on your sales pipeline. The platform automatically recalculates your organization’s revenue as the deals are updated in your pipeline.
- Offers an intuitive mobile application.
- Access to advanced activity tracking.
- Easily manage sales leads.
- Lacks the ability to link multiple email addresses to one account.
- Lacks robust customization options.
- Unresponsive customer support team.
Pipedrive has four plans that are billed per user per month. This includes an Essential, Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise plan.
Pipedrive offers a free 14-day trial to its customers. This free CRM tool offers basic features where you can manage your calendars, sync your email templates, and offer triggered automations.
Best Customer Relationship Management Software for Lead Management
Keap helps you consistently convert more clients and grow your business by offering an all-in-one simple CRM tool. What I love the most about this tool are its lead management features. This lead management and tracking software ensure that all your customer records are updated with critical information.Try Keap
Keap is a sales and marketing CRM software that helps your company grow.
- Automated Lead Capture: This simple CRM solution ensures you never miss out on a lead. You can collect and organize your contacts automatically with the help of custom lead forms and landing pages.
- Personalized Follow-Ups: This CRM tool lets you build customer relationships by quickly tagging and segmenting your contacts to trigger automations. These follow-ups are customized based on client data and activity, allowing you to convert more leads.
- Track Pipeline Performance: Use sales pipeline analytics to gain greater visibility into the performance of your pipeline. With Keap, you can view reports such as average deal duration, deal conversations, and deal revenue forecasting.
- Analyze Engagement Analytics: Improve your market effectiveness by measuring your customers' or viewers' weekly and monthly engagement. These analytics allow you to expand your list and convert more leads to customers. You can improve engagement by taking immediate action directly from your reports.
- Text Marketing: Connect with your clients more easily and close more deals by using Keap's CRM with text messaging. You can maximize your ability to reach an engaged audience through customized messages. This is done by adding automated text messaging to your ongoing marketing strategies.
- Easily track the progress of your contacts through their journey.
- Send email broadcasts to your leads.
- Offers automated weekly reminders.
- Lacks social media integration.
- Lacks training material and tutorials for efficient onboarding.
- Does not offer a bulk delete option.
Keap offers two plans to its users – Pro and Max.
Keap gives you access to a free 14-day trial. With this free trial, you can automate your lead capture, set up landing pages, and analyze your sales pipeline.
Best CRM System for Email Marketing
Really Simple Systems helps you save time and build long-lasting customer relationships. I would highly recommend this tool for small businesses looking to streamline their email marketing functions. With Really Simple Systems, you can create and personalize your emails and analyze your engagement levels.Try Really Simple Systems
Really Simple Systems offers a simple CRM tool where you can manage your customers and prospects by keeping track of your clients.
- Contact Management Tools: With the platform, you can find and track your customer data instantly, set tasks to follow up, and share them with your team. The advanced search options offered by the CRM platform ensure that you never miss out on any business processes. This makes Really Simple Systems one of the top CRM companies in the industry.
- Campaign Management: This simple sales CRM software segments your company’s database and tracks the customer’s data. Small businesses can run campaigns directly using marketing tools and track their success efficiently.
- Marketing Automation: The marketing and workflow automation tools the company offers help you streamline your customer experience, letting you spend less time on repetitive tasks. With Really Simple Systems, you can create web forms to capture new leads and add them to your marketing workflows.
- Email Integration: Automatically capture all the emails going to and from contact or customer support to keep track of what’s happening across your organization. These emails are synchronized in real-time, so your team will always be updated with the latest customer interaction.
- Investment Analytics: With this simple CRM tool, you can measure the performance of each campaign and analyze your return on investment. You can also compare the cost across all of your campaigns by tracking the number and value of your leads, sales, and opportunities.
- Easily integrate with calendars, like Microsoft Calendar.
- Manage your sales process effectively.
- Shallow learning curve.
- Lacks integration with third-party integrations like Quickbooks.
- Lacks an intuitive user interface and experience.
- Limited customization for reports.
Really Simple Systems gives you access to four plans, which are paid per user per month. This includes a Free, Starter, Professional, and Enterprise plan.
Really Simple Systems offers a free plan to their customers. This free CRM version offers basic features helping you manage your contacts, integrate your calendars, and get access to forecast reports.
Top CRM System for Marketing Automation
Freshsales allows you to personalize your engagement and grow your business by shortening your sales cycle. What I love the most about this tool is its marketing automation feature. Freshsales helps you improve your sales productivity and boost your sales team’s efficiency by automating all your tasks. You can put your contacts in the right hands by automatically assigning leads to handpicked people.Try Freshsales
Freshsales offers a fully-featured CRM solution to transform your sales process and experience.
- Territory Management: Freshsales lets you capture all the contact information and customer interactions effortlessly with the help of code-free forms. You can then categorize this information based on the relevant criteria. It allows you to assign the right salespeople to reach out to your contacts.
- Chat Campaigns: You can use chat campaigns to engage with your audience across multiple channels proactively. These marketing campaigns help you improve your website visitor engagement, convert leads faster, and boost your customer experience. The chat campaigns make Freshsales one of the leading CRM tool platforms in the market.
- Sales Forecasting: This CRM tool helps you enhance your productivity and make better decisions with the power of artificial intelligence. It lets you predict your future sales and revenue opportunities, allowing you to track your sales growth over the years.
- Deal Management: Grow your revenue faster and stay on top of deals with the help of AI-driven insights. It helps you manage all the deals in your pipeline, trigger automatic follow-ups, and predict your future revenue.
- Pipeline Management: With Freshsales, you can prioritize, track, and monitor deals in your pipeline. You can easily manage your team and business processes across different geographical locations by creating multiple sales pipelines in unique stages.
- Offers deal management options and help you keep track of new leads.
- Easily import your contacts.
- Offers an interactive and intuitive user interface.
- Lacks advanced features for personalized reports.
- Limited email templates.
- Lacks an interactive mobile application.
Freshsales offers four plans to its users, which are paid per user per month. This includes a Free, Growth, Pro, and Enterprise plan.
Freshsales gives you access to a free plan where you can add up to two users to your team. With this free CRM version, you can manage your contacts and customize your contact's lifecycle.
6. Zoho CRM
Affordable CRM Tool with Workflow Automation
Zoho CRM helps you convert leads, engage more customers, and consistently grow your revenue.
- Lead Nurturing: Strengthen your relationship with your customers and nurture them with relevant content at every stage of your sales funnel. You can do this by implementing automatic custom workflows that take care of your follow-ups. You can also set up email workflows and target multiple lead segments simultaneously.
- Process Management: Quickly bring your offline sales processes into your CRM dashboard and ensure that all your representatives follow it. You can set up your CRM rules based on real-life sales processes. This lets you assign leads to the right representative and validate your sales data.
- Sales Enablement: Execute your job most efficiently and spend less time winning deals with sales enablement tools. The platform gives you access to a document library, where you get more access, visibility, and control over your sales content.
- Performance Management: Accelerate the productivity of your sales team with accurate revenue forecasts and make use of games to help them exceed their sales quota. You can set up multiple currencies on the platform and use AI predictions to prioritize the deals and leads that are most likely to convert.
- Predictive Sales: Zoho CRM offers an AI assistant which helps you manage and organize your CRM data. It can predict the future of a sale, detect any anomalies, automate tasks, and fetch all the information you need.
- Easily modify custom field layouts.
- Get access to automated follow-up emails.
- Eliminates duplicate data.
- Lacks a robust mobile application.
- Onboarding new members can be difficult.
- Unresponsive customer support team.
Zoho CRM has four plans to choose from – Standard, Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate.
With Zoho CRM, you get access to a free 15-day trial, where you can create multiple pipelines, manage inventory, and send mass emails.
7. Agile CRM
Best CRM Software for Gathering Customer Data
Agile CRM is the easiest CRM to use, which allows you to automate your service, sales, and marketing functions all in one platform.
- Appointment Scheduling: This simple CRM system allows small businesses to sync their appointments to the calendar and schedule all meetings ahead of time. It lets them schedule as many calendars and schedules as they like. Appointment Scheduling makes Agile one of the easiest CRM to use.
- Email Tracking: With this best CRM app, you can analyze daily reports and get access to real-time notifications for every reminder you send. You can also track your daily read receipts with the help of email tracking. This helps you create the best possible experience for your clients.
- Lead Scoring: The platform offers CRM capabilities and a lead scoring tool where you can rank prospective customers by assigning values based on their customer behavior. This score helps you measure the viability of your lead and the likelihood of conversion.
- Multi-channel Campaigns: Quickly build integrated multi-channel campaigns that will engage your prospects in all the places they look for information. These campaigns help you maintain a presence on all relevant channels to your business.
- Social CRM: Agile CRM offers an integrated platform for sales and marketing. You can monitor your social media leads, track your contact’s social activity, and interact with your leads through the platform. By keeping your followers involved, you can capture leads and increase conversions.
- Offers powerful workflow automation.
- Seamless third-party apps with Microsoft Exchange and Google apps.
- Acts as a bulk email system for sending out e-newsletters.
- Lacks a flexible email template building tool.
- Medium learning curve.
- Unresponsive customer support team.
Agile CRM offers four affordable pricing plans that are paid per user per month. This includes a Free, Starter, Regular, and Enterprise plan.
With Agile CRM, you get access to a free plan, where you can manage up to 1,000 contacts, track your emails, and close unlimited deals.
8. Hubspot CRM
Best Free Simple CRM Software for Sales Teams
Hubspot CRM is an easy-to-use and free CRM software where you can track and analyze your sales process in real-time.
- Business Insights: Hubspot CRM offers a database through which you can automatically populate your contact records with company details. This offers you powerful insights that your company can actually make use of. The platform also gives you mobile access.
- Pipeline Management: With this free simple CRM tool for small businesses, you can easily add your deals and assign tasks to your sales teams. It also offers sales management features, helping you track your most lucrative prospects and ensuring that your pipeline never stops flowing.
- Deal Tracking: With this deal management and tracking software, you can understand your pipeline's active deals. This helps you with project management, prioritizing your deals, and optimizing your sales processes. Deal tracking makes Hubspot one of the best free CRM software in the market.
- Reporting Dashboard: This free CRM system lets you empower your team with accessible analytics through the reporting dashboard. You can build your custom dashboard and generate reports within seconds.
- Meeting Scheduler: Stay productive and schedule your meetings faster with the free meeting scheduler offered by the platform. You can schedule your meetings and log them into your calendar directly through your website or email.
- Streamline your reports, sales tracking activities, and the CRM process.
- Offers personalized email sequences.
- Easily capture website visits, and form fills.
- Lacks an intuitive mobile application.
- Lacks an automatic lead scoring feature.
- Does not offer a native management module.
Hubspot CRM has four plans – Free, Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
Hubspot CRM offers a free plan to its customers. With this free CRM software, you can add unlimited users to your team. With this free CRM plan, you can create landing pages and manage your email campaign with marketing tools.
Right CRM Software for Contact Management
Less Annoying CRM helps you increase productivity and close more deals.
- Lead Management: The CRM platform offers business solutions with a simple report which displays an up-to-date list of all the leads in your pipeline. This includes contact information and the status and priority of the lead. The Less Annoying CRM also offers mobile access.
- Contact Management Tools: This CRM stores all your contact information in one place. Here you can view all the pipeline information, notes, and tasks related to a contact. It also includes a simple search feature, so you never have trouble finding a contact.
- Powerful Customization: This platform gives you complete system control with powerful customization tools. You can set up the entire software and personalize it per your needs. These customization tools make Less Annoying CRM one of the leading CRM systems in the market.
- Task Scheduling: With Less Annoying CRM, the calendar and tasks are built into the dashboard, ensuring everything is in one place. You can even share your tasks or calendar with your team members so that everyone is on the same page.
- Easy Collaboration: You can add as many users as you like to your organization and collaborate with them seamlessly. The platform lets you decide who has access to what. You can customize the platform, so the sales reps can access the most important information.
- Gives you access to personalized daily reminders.
- Easily merge duplicate contacts or leads.
- Minimal learning curve.
- Lacks social media integration.
- Does not offer features to meet in-depth sales tracking needs.
- Lacks an interactive mobile application.
Less Annoying CRM offers a single affordable pricing plan which is paid per user per month.
You can try out Less Annoying CRM for free for 30 days. This free version gives you access to powerful customization and contact management options.
Best CRM Software with Powerful Email Builder Tool
Salesmate is a popular CRM and automation software helping build long-lasting customer relationships and grow revenue.
- Built-In Calling: This simple sales CRM lets you engage your leads and track customer interactions in more than 80 countries with a built-in virtual phone system. Salesmate is a VoIP-based phone system allowing you to call your clients from anywhere using your mobile or web browser.
- Sales Activity Tracking: Efficiently plan, track, and organize the sales processes with this software. The CRM platform offers business solutions and a sales to-do list through which you can conveniently sync with your mobile devices and calendars. Salesmate also offers mobile access.
- Email Builder: This CRM tool gives you access to a drag-and-drop email builder. You also get access to pre-designed template structures, conversion-driven newsletters, and mobile-friendly email templates. You can also boost up your templates by using your existing HTML code. Email Builder makes Salesmate one of the leading CRM solutions in the market.
- Sales Forecasting: Estimate your revenue and optimize your sales performance with the help of forecasting. The platform lets you make informed decisions that avoid any shortcomings, helping you increase your sales and business growth.
- Product Management: Find ways to attract new customers by tracking and managing all your products and inventory inside this CRM tool. You can create custom product modules that provide relevant information to your customers and allows you to assess your inventory regularly.
- Offers an intuitive and interactive user interface.
- Easily keep track of your sales team activities.
- Offers follow-up push notifications.
- Lacks robust chatbots.
- Lacks an efficient way to assign different roles to your sales team members.
- Cost of sales calls is comparatively higher.
Salesmate has four plans – Starter, Growth, Boost, and Enterprise.
Salesmate offers a free trial for 15-days to its users. With this free trial, you can manage multiple pipelines, create web forms, and build custom dashboards and reports for your organization.
Top CRM Solution for Activity Tracking
Nimble is a relationship-focused CRM tool where you can efficiently organize your contacts and manage your sales team activities.
- Relationship Management: Nimble offers a unified relationship manager, where you can automatically combine your communications, contacts, inboxes, and calendar appointments.
- Segmentation: Divide your contacts efficiently into actionable lists with Nimble. By segmenting specific contacts through the software, you can find the hottest prospects and then act accordingly.
- Activity Tracking: This simple sales CRM solution offers an activity tracking dashboard to its users. Here you can manage your team’s to-do lists and stay on top of their tasks or phone calls. By tracking your sales team’s activities, you can boost their productivity and drive more growth for your business.
- Data Enrichment: Organize your contacts in the dashboard to build relationships, find new opportunities, and easily reach your goals. You get access to a 360° view of your customers and leads, allowing you to locate contact information and the team’s interaction history easily.
- Email Tracking: Turn your social communities into customers by tracking their email activities. You can identify follow-up opportunities by sending trackable, templated emails to track their opens and clicks. Nimble lets you engage more effectively with your customers by accessing analytics and understanding their journey.
- Offers message tracking options.
- Offers an interactive and flexible user interface.
- Easily import all your contacts and leads to the software.
- Lacks dashboard customization options.
- Lacks third-party apps, including Microsoft 365 apps.
- Cannot create direct CRM data comparisons.
Nimble offers a single-paid plan for small businesses.
Nimble gives you access to a free 14-day trial. With this free trial, you can sync your emails, track your sales teams' activities, and create reports to forecast your sales.
Key Features of Simple Customer Relationship Management Systems
While CRM software is excellent to nurture customer relationships and sort customer data, there are a few other reasons why it might help you grow your business.
- Offers tools for automating your workflow by setting up your custom rules.
- Track your employees' activity and performance.
- Identify your leads and their actions during the sales cycle, and convert them into customers.
- Efficiently and strategically target your audience with marketing automation.
- Get access to powerful insights by managing customer data.
- Bring the results of your sales and marketing efforts together with actionable custom reports.
- Keep your sales reps organized and productive with email tracking options.
- Seamlessly connect your CRM tool with third-party integrations.
- Create automated campaigns by analyzing CRM data of past marketing campaigns.
- View CRM data and receive valuable alerts anytime and anywhere with mobile CRM.
Choosing an Easy CRM Software
The best and easy CRM tool would depend upon your customer management goals, the number of employees, and the needs of your industry.
- In case you are looking for CRM software with lead capturing, you should try out Monday.com CRM or Keap.
- If you are looking for a pipeline management tool, Pipedrive or Hubspot CRM might be a better option.
- If you are searching for a basic CRM tool with sales automation features, you should choose Really Simple Systems or Freshsales.
Really Simple Systems
You can choose a suitable software depending on your small business. We have a few guides that list the best CRM software for Ecommerce, leading CRM tools for financial advisors, top mobile CRM applications, and the best SaaS CRM software for 2022.