8 Best Unlimited Web Hosting Plans for 2022
Unlimited web hosting may seem more like a marketing strategy, but numerous hosting providers offer unlimited hosting plans to their clients. We will be examining the best-unlimited web hosting providers below.
Contrary to what many believe, unlimited web hosting plans do exist. The fun thing is that most credible web hosting solutions provide unlimited hosting with some, if not all, of their plans.
In addition to all the other services you will receive, there is also the certainty of unlimited bandwidth, storage, disk space, and much more.
However, you need to be careful because several companies use unlimited hosting to lure customers in when they do not provide this service.
To ensure that you choose the most satisfactory unlimited hosting tool, we look at the 8 Best Unlimited Web Hosting Plans for 2022.
Best Unlimited Web Hosting
Here are our top picks for the best unlimited web hosting services in 2022:
Best Overall Unlimited Hosting Solution.
We cannot get over the numerous benefits of signing up with Hostinger. This provider also offers unlimited bandwidth, an uptime guarantee of 99.99%, automatic backups, load speeds of 350ms on average, and other unlimited resources irrespective of the plan their users choose.
Hostinger is an unlimited web hosting provider that offers shared hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, email hosting, SSL certificate, and a website builder. Startup organizations and large enterprises can make use of the features it provides.
This provider offers a free domain for clients that subscribe to an annual plan. You can pick a domain name with extensions from .com, .net, .site, and more. You can get unlimited subdomains to make more sites if you subscribe to their advanced hosting plans, you can get unlimited subdomains to make more sites.
The vendor offers 24/7 customer support all year round. Agents are always available to help solve technical problems while building and running your website via chat.
- Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage: The higher two plans that Hostinger offers give you unlimited website traffic and visits to your site. The smallest shared hosting plan supports 100GB; for one small site, that will be all you need for great website accessibility. You also have access to unlimited email hosting.
- Custom Dashboard: Hostinger takes pride in its customizable dashboard that can be modified to your preference while ensuring it is functional and clutter-free. They say it is modern and minimalistic.
- Free SSL: Hostinger's SSL is an all-important included feature that keeps your data safe and assures customers that your site is secure.
- Site Building: If you don’t already have a site built, you can use Hostinger's website building tool Zyro to create one. It’s a pretty sleek system for building small business sites, even letting you do things such as design a logo and use AI-powered text to streamline copy.
- 99.99% Uptime: Uptime is an integral feature when deciding which web host you want to use. Hostinger guarantees an uptime of 99.99%, which is the golden standard in the business. There might be a few instances where it doesn’t meet this goal, but generally, this platform has one of the best uptime rates.
- Fast Load Times: The advised loading speed of any website is 200 ms because most people will lose interest if your site doesn’t load quickly. Hostinger guarantees its customers an average loading speed of 150 ms, making it one of the fastest on the market.
- Regular Automatic Back-Ups: Hostinger provides automatic daily or weekly backups, depending on your chosen plan. It is important to back up your data because it helps you prevent data loss or corrupted files. There is also the possibility of losing your data due to a hack attempt or broken hard drive/s. This feature makes sure you don’t have to start from scratch.
- WordPress Acceleration: Hostinger makes starting a website with WordPress a lot easier. You can use it for cache integration and management since LiteSpeed Cache is the backend for WordPress (LSCWP). There is also the option for you to optimize your website with the h automatic page caching, schedule automatic purges for specific URLs, a private cache for logged-in users, and an SEO-friendly sitemap.
- Lowest-priced hosting in the market
- Great customer support
- 1-click WordPress install
- Free domain and free SSL
- Offers multiple server locations
- No daily backups
Hostinger provides three paid plans, but only two can be counted as unlimited hosting plans: the Premium Shared Hosting and Business Shared Hosting plans.
Excellent Unlimited Hosting Solution That Provides a Free Site Builder.
We recommend Bluehost not just because it is one of the largest web hosting systems in the industry but also because you get value for your money with its almost flawless customer service and other unlimited features.
Bluehost is ranked as one of the best website hosting services as it enables its users with numerous unlimited resources to host unlimited websites. One of the explanations that it is so vastly used is because it does a wonderful job illustrating a website's setup process for beginners. This tool is great if you want to use WordPress to build your website.
All Bluehost plans, in addition to their ease of use, include a free domain for the first year, great uptime (based on real-life data), a free CDN, an easy site builder, and a free SSL certificate.
- Free Website Builder: Bluehost has a custom website builder that lets you create intuitive websites without programming knowledge. You can simply drag and drop numerous site features where you need them. You can also access numerous great templates that give your site a nice look and feel.
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee: All of the hosting packages at Bluehost come with an uptime guarantee of 99.99%. Your hosting servers will be online to serve at least 99.99% of the time, which tops the industry standard of 99%.
- Fast Page Load Times: Bluehost provides numerous advanced tech tools that boost the speed at which your site loads. For example, most of its hosting accounts are equipped with solid-state drives with faster response times than traditional spinning disk drives. They also include a CDN service that boosts the loading of images, videos, and other large files.
- Free SSL Certificate: All hosting packages at Bluehost include a free shared SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt SSL that will ensure your site is completely secure. It also ensures your website is adhering to the best practices regarding security, which Google states are vital for proper SEO.
- Cloudflare Integration: Bluehost provides full integration with Cloudflare CDN, which speeds up your website while guaranteeing protection from DDoS attacks. This integration ensures your site is safe for your audience and improves your search rankings.
- Two-Factor Authentication: With Bluehost, you can decide to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) to ensure that nobody has access to your account without your knowledge. Including this security step means your cellphone will be used as part of the login process. This feature prevents people that are not authorized from accessing your site, cPanel, or Bluehost account.
- High uptime and fast loading speed
- Reliable security
- Seamless WordPress integration
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Scalable hosting plans
- Free domain name for the 1st year
- Free SSL certificate
- 30-day money-back guarantee for all hosting plans
- No automatic daily backup
- No monthly billing for their unlimited shared hosting plan
- Expensive renewal rates
- No free website migrations
Bluehost provides four paid hosting plans, all of which support unlimited hosting. The billing cycle can be monthly, annually, or every 36 months.
Superb Unlimited Hosting Solution That Offers Free Website Migration.
While we suggest SiteGround as one of the best providers for unlimited shared hosting plans, they offer more hosting services than shared hosting. These include enterprise hosting, cloud hosting, and even hosting plans optimized for WooCommerce, WordPress, or Joomla.
SiteGround is an unlimited website hosting platform that provides users with shared and cloud hosting plans. This platform sets itself apart from numerous competitors with its incredible speed, renewable energy match, and ability to provide positive customer service consistently.
Like many web hosting solutions, it offers a discounted introductory price to secure new customers. Keep in mind that this sours when you want to renew. In addition to knocking off about 65% off the original price for your first term, SiteGround offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
While SiteGround is a great choice if your site response time is your biggest concern, it isn’t the most affordable.
- Automatic WordPress Installation and Updates: SiteGround provides all the unlimited resources you will need to install WordPress and ensure it stays updated automatically. This feature comes with all packages, although most people that want WordPress have to go for its WordPress-specific hosting packages.
- Free Email Hosting: One of the biggest advantages of choosing a SiteGround is that it provides reliable email hosting for all hosting plans. You can get your email set up and running as quickly and easily as possible with this hosting provider for free. This feature lets you create email addresses that end with your domain name, giving you a professional look. You can create as many email accounts as you need without extra fees. Additionally, you can easily set up spam filters, email forwarders, and other needed unlimited features for your account.
- Out-of-the-Box Caching: SiteGround provides simple caching tools on all its hosting accounts. Caching enables a website to load faster for frequent visitors of the site. You must have a lot of frequent visitors, so this feature comes in handy.
- Money-Back Guarantee: SiteGround makes customer satisfaction a priority, so it lets you try out its services for 30 days, and if you are not satisfied with its services, you get a full refund of your money.
- Daily Backups: SiteGround ensures all plans can provide automatic daily backups to ensure your data is secure. You can set up your backup schedule if daily backups are unfavorable.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee: SiteGround provides an uptime guarantee of 99.9%, which is rated the average in the industry, but the truth is that it is higher than most. It is one of the most reliable unlimited hosting providers in the industry.
- Free Google CDN Integration: SiteGround partners with Google to provide services for CDN and other features. This feature ensures that SiteGround can take advantage of Google's cloud services as it continues to expand. With Google having data centers around the globe, there is a certainty that no matter where your site's visitors are from, they will get the speed boost from this premium CDN.
- Free SSL Certificate: All the hosting packages that SiteGround provides come with an SSL certificate. All these certificates are from Let's Encrypt SSL, a leading provider for shared certificates. When you have this certificate, the security of your site is not just assured but also boosts your rankings with the search engines.
- Easy to Use, Customized cPanel: SiteGround offers a customized version of its cPanel to make it easier for its customers to use. This provider ensures that your most frequently used tools will be at the top of the web page for easy access. This simple yet very intuitive feature makes it easy to run a website simpler than ever.
- Excellent uptime
- High-speed web hosting
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Excellent customer service
- Multiple server locations
- Provides advanced web hosting features
- Integrated with numerous third-party solutions
- Unlimited traffic
- No free migrations
- The smaller SiteGround plans come with a database of 1 GB.
SiteGround does not offer any free plans or free trials. There are three paid hosting plans starting from $2.99 for the StartUp plan.
Best Web Hosting Service Provider for an Ecommerce Site.
We consider HostGator one of the most reliable hosting services on the market because of its more affordable hosting plans, unparalleled uptime, and fantastic customer service team.
HostGator is a popular hosting platform with more that rocks the shared hosting space with its affordable starter plans and simple setup. They provide a 45-day money-back guarantee to try their hosting system for free.
With every HostGator plan, you get numerous tools that let you set and host unlimited websites as quickly as possible. You get all you need with the click of a button, whether you need site builder tools, one-click application installer, SEO tools, or backup solutions.
HostGator's support team is available 24/7 to provide you with the assistance you need via telephone, live chat, or email. This company is known to strive for excellence by upgrading its infrastructure to provide a better user experience.
- Uptime and Speed: HostGator boasts over 90% customer satisfaction, given that it has an average uptime of 99.9%. HostGator also claims that it delivers satisfactory load times with speeds ranging from 22 to 940ms, depending on the browser's location.
- Real-Time Monitoring: This unlimited hosting provider also carries out 24/7 monitoring of servers and blocks intruders with mantrap security entrances and exits, as well as biometric locks. In addition, their technicians also have a system in place that anticipate and fix problems quickly. HostGator takes these measures to ensure your website is protected from outside attacks. This hosting company performs weekly malware scans to ensure no malicious programs are rooted in your website.
- Customer Support: HostGator's customer support team is available 24/7 via multiple support platforms, including live chat, telephone, fax, and mail. The level of support on each plan is the same. They provide customer support in English, but their only localized support is for their Chinese and Russian customers.
- Money-Back Guarantee: All HostGator plans offer a 45-day money-back guarantee except the dedicated servers plan, one of the longest guarantees you will see. However, note that your refund does not include your domain name registration or any other administrative services you purchased. Dedicated servers are non-refundable.
- Free domain and SSL
- Premium support
- Money back guarantee
- Hosting unlimited websites
- Poor uptime
- Higher renewal rates
HostGator provides three hosting plans whose prices may differ depending on your needed services. The introductory offer for the smallest plan is $2.75 monthly.
5. A2 Hosting
Great Unlimited Hosting System That Provides Unlimited Email Accounts.
We love how this unlimited hosting provider has a suitable plan for any user—although it is not the biggest platform in the industry and does not support Windows hosting. Its plans are affordable and cover anything from personal projects to larger businesses.
A2 Hosting is a leading hosting solution with servers in numerous regions around the globe and whose strong point is the wide range of hosting packages.
You can set up shared, VPS, or even dedicated hosting, depending on your needs. This provider also offers specialized features such as reseller, email, and WordPress hosting, plus hosting arrangements for businesses, online stores, agencies, and blogs.
Its cheapest shared plan supports one website and up to 100 GB of solid-state drive (SSD) storage. All new users are offered free guided migrations and other tools, including guaranteed 99.9% uptime and 24/7 support. Outside of web hosting, A2 hosting offers some additional products.
- Free Site Migration: If you want to move an existing website to A2 Hosting, their technical team will help you migrate to its servers. While some special situations may need a migration charge, the A2 website explains that migration is “free in most cases.”
- Unlimited Email Addresses: Depending on the website you're hosting, you might be interested in creating an email address linked to your domain. Dedicated email accounts appear more professional than general email domains like Gmail or Yahoo. All plans come with unlimited email accounts and unlimited storage space.
- WordPress Management Tools: A2 Hosting includes pre-installed WordPress for all its plans, even if you're not on a managed WordPress hosting plan. You automatically receive an email with log-in instructions, and A2 Hosting also provides preset optimizations for site security and performance.
- Free SSL Certificate: For your site to get secure connections, it has to rely on SSL certificates that verify your site's identity and transmit encrypted data to the user's web browser. You don't have to bother about getting a separate SSL certificate if you host your website on A2 Hosting. SSL certificates are important for strong performance and secure connections in search results. Every A2 hosting plan provides a free SSL certificate, and some subscriptions come with a premium one, such as RapidSSL.
- WooCommerce Pre-Installed: WooCommerce is the simplest way to trade products and services on a WordPress site. The A2 Hosting Sell plan includes a WooCommerce pre-installed and optimized feature to make it easy to start selling as quickly and easily as possible.
- cPanel Control Panel: For each A2 Hosting plan you opt for, you have access to a streamlined cPanel Control Panel. This tool makes it simple to configure several website settings and see crucial pieces of information about your site. You can develop backups, check site statistics, and supervise your email accounts.
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee: Every A2 Hosting subscription includes an uptime guarantee of 99.9%. Most times, you'll be qualified for compensation if your site is under for over 0.1% of a particular month. You even get a whole month free of hosting after about more than 20 hours of downtime in one month.
- 24/7 support availability
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Unlimited websites
- Free domain not included
- Higher monthly pricing
A2 Hosting provides four paid plans. The cheapest plan, StartUp, costs $2.99 monthly, and its highest plan, Turbo Max, is $12.99 monthly. Please note that these prices reflect the current discounts, and plans might return to full price after your first year.
Excellent Unlimited Hosting Targeted at Smaller Organisations.
iPage is one of the best full-service domain and web hosting providers marketed at smaller businesses in the e-commerce arena. It also provides its users with unlimited bandwidth, disk space, a domain name, and unlimited email accounts.
iPage has various features that let you develop your site quickly and easily. In addition, you can choose from the different pre-built website templates and themes they offer.
- Unlimited Emails Accounts: This feature provides a rigorous testing functionality so you can test before sending it. You also get spam management, so you don't have to spend time deleting tons of spam daily. Each mailbox has a total storage capacity of 500MB or 10,000 email messages (whichever comes first).
- Unlimited Bandwidth and Disk Space: Plans include unlimited disk space, as long as your usage falls under what iPage considers to be “normal operation of your iPage website.” (Some users with tens of thousands of files, however, were forced by iPage to consolidate their files). Most users get what iPage considers unlimited bandwidth, though some power users may be “encouraged” by iPage to upgrade from a shared plan to a VPS one.
- Unlimited domains: Users, however, should note that iPage makes it easy for you to set up your first few sites. Afterward, the process becomes increasingly difficult. If you need more than a few sites, you are better off with a reseller host plan.
- iPage Site Builder: iPage's primary purpose is to provide the web hosting you need to get your site up and running on the internet. However, if you do not already have a website, you can easily build one using this tool. If you purchase an iPage web hosting plan, it comes with the free version of the iPage site builder. With this version, you can build up to six pages for your website. Upgrading to the Professional or Business versions gets you unlimited features.
- WordPress installation: Installing WordPress onto your iPage site is very easy. You can just download the latest software version from WordPress.org and then follow the simple instructions. Or, for an even easier install option, go for one of iPage's WordPress plans to find WordPress pre-installed.
- iPage uptime: iPage has an average monthly uptime of around 99.96%, which is a substantial percentage and will ensure your site will have almost no downtime. However, as it is an average, the actual time may fluctuate, with lower uptimes of around 99.90% reported at certain times. But it is still nothing to complain about.
- Web design: The web design team at iPage can build you a responsive, professional website that looks great on all platforms, including desktop and mobile. While using a site builder is a good option, working with a qualified web designer will be the best option if you want that professional touch. Get in touch with the iPage team if you're interested in a consultation.
- SEO Tools: You can use iPage to increase your customer base and find new audiences thanks to its SEO features. Your website will get maximum visibility, and iPage will optimize your site's content with keywords. iPage will also write bespoke content that suits your business and deliver detailed weekly SEO reports.
- Host unlimited sites on one account
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Provides unlimited disk storage, bandwidth, and MySQL databases
- Unlimited domains
- Offers free site-building tools
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- After the initial term, the renewal price is higher than that of many competitors
- Site building functionality is limited unless you upgrade to one of the more expensive plans
iPage provides a single, Linux-based, shared hosting plan with an introductory offer of $2.99 per month for the annual option. The price reduces to $1.99 per month if you choose its three-year plan.
Affordable Unlimited Hosting Solution with Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage.
Cloudways is a hosting provider that promotes simplicity and excellent performance. From the easy server and application launch to the constant server maintenance, Cloudways takes control of all the issues of server management so that you can keep on focusing on expanding your organization.
- Security: Cloudways uses best practices to ensure that all the Magento applications deployed on the server are secured and protected. The Cloudways team runs security patches on the server and partnered with Securi, Cloudflare, and Stackpatch for WAF and other security protection concerns. On top of that, Cloudways is also partnered with Let's Encrypt allowing free SSL integration for every Magento application. Besides, you can also use the feature of IP safe listing to restrict or allow the IPs for SSH/SFTP or database.
- Cloudflare Enterprise CDN: When you activate the Cloudflare Enterprise CDN tool, it significantly increases performance compared to a conventional CDN. The tiered cache distributes your content faster globally via a reserved-for-enterprises network, decreasing latency, loading time, and bandwidth costs.
- SSD-Based Hosting: Cloudways SSD drives are much faster, facilitating amazing performance and decreasing page load times for your dynamic websites.
- Built-in Advanced Caches: They deliver an optimized package with ready-to-use caches such as Varnish Memcached, Redis, and Nginx to provide expedited responses.
- Renowned IaaS Providers: You can pick from a diversity of world-class IaaS providers, such as Amazon, Google, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode.
- Block Storage: Cloudways offers the option to expand your server storage space. You can scale the storage with just a few clicks. The great thing about this feature is that you can make the changes without distorting other server parameters.
- Seamless Vertical Scaling: Clodways provides seamless scaling of your servers with numerous one-click hosting tools that scale resources (RAM, CPU, and storage) without impacting your customization.
- No Long-Term Contract: You don't have to enter a contract or pay any fixed amount. Cloudways provides a pay-as-you-go payment structure, letting you pay only for what you've used for that month.
- All PHP Apps Supported: On Cloudways, all PHP-based applications are supported. The platform incorporates the freedom of dedicated servers with their agility and ease of PHP PaaS.
- Multiple PHP Versions: Cloudways lets you switch PHP versions in just a click and supports the latest PHP versions.
- MySQL and MariaDB Supported: It also supports the latest versions of MySQL and MariaDB on all their servers. You won't have any issues switching between the databases before settling for the one that works best with your website.
- 99.999% uptime guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Fast server speeds
- Free SSL certificates
- High user ratings across G2, Trustpilot, and HostAdvice
- Three-day free trial (and pro-rated refund)
- Low storage for basic tier
- No domain name registration
- Charges for additional customer support outside of live chat
Cloudways provides four payment plans starting with $12 per month and going as high as $96 per month for the premium plans. The Standard plans, however, start at $10 monthly.
Great Hosting Company for a Cheap Unlimited Shared Hosting Plan.
DreamHost is one of the oldest and most inclusive web hosting services hosting over 1.5 million websites for small and large businesses working on different-sized projects.
With extensive product offerings that aren't just limited to hosting plans, DreamHost can help you integrate domain names, website builders, and email hosting into your website efficiently and affordably.
This solution offers sturdy and dependable hosting support at an affordable price. Because it supports SSDs and high-level technology, DreamHost allows users to customize their control panel without issues.
- Free WordPress Site Migration: DreamHost includes a free site migration choice for their shared and WordPress hosting plans. They also assure that the migration will be done with no downtime. But, there's a little drawback. This option is only available for WordPress sites meaning that if you use another CMS like Wix, Weebly, and others, you'll have to pay a one-time migration fee of $99.
- Custom-Made Control Panel: DreamHost employs a custom-made control panel rather than the industry-standard cPanel. For cPanel enthusiasts, it is more of a con than a pro, but it's beginner-friendly and simple to grasp. You can organize your unlimited databases, email, billing, and websites. The WordPress editor is just one click away.
- Security: Unfortunately, DreamHost doesn't support anti-malware services on its email; there are other security features it offers. An example of those features is the control panel that makes it simple to access and update the .htaccess file, which is where you monitor who can access the site and set up passwords. In addition, DreamHost offers the means to block spiders for those fractions of your website that you don't want to have indexed by search engines. DreamHost offers free SSL certificates, which give an extra layer of security for those who sell products online or collect personal data from clients. If that's not enough, it provides SFTP and SSH access, supports HTTP/2 and PHP 7, and has its own firewall.
- Money-Back Guarantee: DreamHost offers a 97-day money-back guarantee, which is one of the longest for most hosting providers. Your 97-day trial is risk-free, and if you aren't pleased with their services, you get a full refund. In addition, if you are unsatisfied with the uptime, you also get paid. However, l note that this money-back guarantee only applies to shared hosting packages and those who bought their hosting with a credit card or Google Checkout.
- Uptime: DreamHost is so convinced about its uptime that it retains a 100% uptime guarantee. It is the only shared hosting solution that provides that high of a guarantee. If you find that your site is ever down, DreamHost will provide you a refund for the time that your site was down.
- Automated Integrations: DreamHost provides one-click installations and automatic integrations with CMS solutions like WordPress, MediaWiki, and Joomla. This feature provides a major benefit for most users because it allows them to transition easily from one CMS to another. This function is easier for users who already employ one of the supported CMS solutions because DreamHost installs it with one click.
- Extensive Customer Support: Another important function DreamHost provides is its extensive customer support team. There are two primary means of contacting them for free support: live chat and email. Live chat runs seven days weekly from 5:30 am-9:30 pm Pacific Time, while the emails are usually answered within 24 hours. However, if you want extra advice on technological issues, DreamHost offers a callback feature for an extra fee. You can add three callbacks per month for a small monthly fee or choose one-time callback assistance for a fee.
- Unlimited data storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Host unlimited sites
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Unlimited subdomains
- One-click software installation
- Live chat is available
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Text-based control panels aren't always as intuitive.
- Several features in the DreamHost dashboard cost extra.
- Premium WordPress hosting requires additional costs.
- Live chat support wait times are sometimes long.
Dreamhost provides three hosting plans starting with the Shared Starter plan, with an introductory offer of $2.95 monthly. The VPS plan is the most expensive hosting package it provides, offering an introductory price of $13.75 per month.
What is Unlimited Web Hosting?
“Unlimited hosting” refers to hosting plans that provide unlimited bandwidth, storage, website, and domains. This implies that you need to thoroughly inspect any solution that claims to provide unlimited hosting for each of these features.
Once a hosting package claims to offer unlimited hosting, it might imply that you can host an unlimited number of sites with conditions such as not “overusing” the resources or that you will not pay for the additional bandwidth and disk space you use after.
This points out that, while it is an oxymoron to have a limited “unlimited” feature, it is possible not to feel these constraints' impact because it is nearly unlimited.
Is There Free Unlimited Web Hosting?
While there are solutions that provide a few unlimited hosting features for free, there are none that will provide all features for free.
You can sign up for a free hosting plan that provides some of the unlimited hosting features you need, but remember that many of these “free” hosting solutions use this as a marketing gimmick.
You either get these services for free for a while and have to pay to continue using them, or there is a visible limit to their unlimited hosting.
There are numerous cheap hosting providers with unlimited hosting plans that won't break the bank.
How to Choose The Best Unlimited Web Hosting Provider?
There are a couple of factors that you need to consider before you decide to settle for any of these hosting companies. After proper research, we have compiled a list of the most vital factors that the best hosting companies provide.
1. Site Uptime
Uptime is the most crucial component of a good web host. It is important because your website downtime equals a decrease in earnings and, most times, your audience. First of all, you will need a web host with excellent uptime. This means your site will be available most of the time and hardly ever go down.
Most hosts give a guarantee, and the least you should settle for is 99 percent uptime. Usually, such a guarantee offers you a reduced bill in the event of any unplanned downtime.
2. Site Speed
Site speed affects everything connected to your site. The agility of your site impacts all parts of your business. When searching for the right web hosts, choose a host that can serve every page in a flash.
The best unlimited hosting systems should be able to provide an almost instantaneous level of speed to your clients as your site grows. If you intend to create a high-traffic site, you'll need a host that can retain crazy-fast speeds on huge sites.
3. Customer Support
A web host's customer support is one of the most important functions a web host can offer. User reviews are easy to fake, so don't rely on those to give you a conclusive answer on the excellence of support at a specific web host.
A free trial is the one true test for examining customer support quality.
Almost all web hosts have some kind of money-back guarantee on their shared hosting plans, meaning you can set up your website and evaluate their services with relatively low stakes — just your time and little add-on fees for services like domain registration.
It would be best if you went to town with customer support during that trial period.
4. Traffic Volume
The amount of traffic you expect is a huge determinant of how much hosting you need. For a site that gets 300 visitors monthly, pretty much any standard hosting package will be good enough.
You're good to go as long as your web host has strong customer support. As you get bigger, all sorts of small details matter much more.
It is best to avoid choosing a host solely on price. The average price for most simple unlimited hosting plans is in the $10 – $20/month range. While there are cheaper options, some of them are promotional offers that increase substantially upon renewal.
Some are hosting packages with horrible support and uptime. If the pricing sounds too good to be true, there's a high chance it's probably not worth it. Once you get a host that meets your needs, you can save a few bucks. Promotional offers come and go quickly.
6. Migration Features
The means to effortlessly and quickly migrate from one site to another will save you lots of time. Even a simple WordPress site can be a real nuisance when it comes to migrating. First, you must set up a fresh WordPress install on your new hosting solution.
Then you have to transfer the content database from your old site into your new one. Finally, you will re-configure everything in WordPress from the theme, plugins, and other settings.
You can skip all these steps if your hosting solution provides migration tools. Some hosts shrink the entire process to a 1-click migration for common site builders like WordPress.
If you're changing hosts and dealing with the migration yourself, look for a simple migration feature. This is a wonderful way to finalize your choice of a web host once you have narrowed it down to a few final options.
Unlimited Web Hosting FAQs
The cheapest unlimited web hosting providers today are Hostinger and iPage. Both hosting solutions' basic plans start at $1.99. You should ensure that before you settle on any of these hosting companies, you have done proper research on their services.
Yes, unlimited web hosting provided by a reputable web hosting company is reliable.
Get No Bandwidth or Storage Limits With These Unlimited Web Hosts
All unlimited hosting systems mentioned here are great choices if you need a solution that can offer unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, or no limit to the number of websites you can set up.
If you’re looking for the best-unlimited hosting to get started with, we suggest taking a look at the following:
Check out the following articles for more on web hosting:
- What is web hosting? beginner’s guide
- How to host a website (simple guide for beginners)
- Best web hosting services
- “Best” free web hosting sites
- Best cheap web hosting services
- Best shared web hosting services
- Best WordPress web hosting services