9 Best Shared Web Hosting Services in 2022
One challenge with choosing a shared web hosting service is that there are several options on the market, and it’s difficult to know which one will provide the best solution for your business requirements at the best price.
So, we will review and compare the 9 best shared web hosting services in 2022.
Choosing the best shared web hosting services can be tasking. There are numerous solutions available, and your decision will impact your company's digital presence in the long term.
Especially for the budget-conscious, shared hosting providers let you set up your website on a server with multiple websites owned by others, enabling you to pool server resources and save money on hosting.
This article will compare the best shared web hosting companies in 2022.
Compare The Best Shared Web Hosting Companies
Here are our top 9 picks:
Best Shared Web Hosting Service For WordPress.
We believe Bluehost is a great pick for beginners because it includes everything you'll need to get started with a WordPress website, from a free domain name and one-click WordPress setup to a free drag-and-drop website builder and detailed process instructions.
Bluehost is a WordPress-approved provider that offers popular web hosting services and expert design tools to enable you to create a unique website.
Beginners who are launching their first or second website should consider using Bluehost. Bluehost makes it possible to set up quickly without worrying about technical details if you're a new blogger in your field.
The platform boasts excellent uptime, amazing customer care tools, and the well-established cPanel.
- WordPress Live Assistance: Bluehost offers Blue Sky, a tool that provides consumers with individualized training and direction on how to create, develop, and manage any WordPress website. Blue Sky gives users access to Constant Contact, live WordPress support, and mobile and content optimization assistance.
- Anti-Spam Tools for Free: Anti-spam technologies are included in all Bluehost accounts, making your website secure and easy to manage. With a click, you can activate it immediately from your cPanel, and this means you can start preventing spam as soon as you set up your website.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee: Bluehost is a dependable service that guarantees your site will be up at least 99.9 percent of the time.
- Top-notch Security: Bluehost boasts some of the most advanced security features available. All Bluehost's security features are effective and will save you time when fine-tuning your website. Resource protection is included in all Bluehost plans, and you can activate the CodeGuard Backup feature for an extra $2.99 per month.
- Intuitive User Interface: To get your site set up and running quickly, Bluehost offers a quick onboarding process that takes only a few minutes. You will need to complete a survey with your site objectives, everything you intend to add to the site, and what you would like your site's name and tagline to be.
- Fast and Reliable Customer Support: Bluehost offers quick customer service when users require instant assistance. Within five minutes, there's a good chance you'll be connected to a live agent when you use Bluehost's Live Chat system.
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee: You can try their services risk-free for 30 days. So, if you are dissatisfied with Bluehost's services, you can request a complete refund within the first 30 days.
- Provides a one-year free domain
- Free CDN and SSL certificate
- Excellent 24/7 customer service
- Offers one-click WordPress installation
- No free site migration
- Does not offer 24/7 automated backup
- Lacks Windows server
The basic shared hosting plan costs $8.99 per month, although first-time pricing is available for new customers. You can buy it for $4.95 per month if you join for three years and lock in the price.
If you commit for a year, the price reduces to $3.45 a month.
Shared Web Hosting Service With The Most Affordable Plans On The Market.
Hostinger is one of the most user-friendly shared hosting solutions, offering affordability without sacrificing quality. We recommend it as the top choice for simple sites. It's also great because you don't need any prior web development experience to get started.
Hostinger is a well-known shared hosting service with a solid base for website development, excellent customer service, and uptime.
They provide a wide range of shared hosting plans for anyone from beginners to expert creators. Their plans are reasonably priced, and they provide a plethora of essential features.
- Fast Load Times: Hostinger's boasts some of the fastest shared hosting speeds, regardless of where your visitors are. Servers across Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States contribute to swift overall loading speeds. All hosting servers are linked to a 1 Gbps network, guaranteeing faster and more reliable loading times. Hostinger also provides a built-in cache, which increases the load time of a website.
- Free Domain: You'll need a domain that works alongside your web hosting, and while you can get both from different services, it's easier to complete everything in one place. It's much better if you can obtain the domain for free. This alternative is available for individuals who choose any of Hostinger's shared hosting plans above the single-site tier.
- Free Website Builder: Hostinger's relationship with Zyro provides free access to one of the best website builders as part of your service. Zyro's simple builder is fantastic for quickly creating a company website, but you can also use it to create a complete online store.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If unsatisfied with Hostinger shared hosting services, you could request a refund within 30 days of signing up. Remember that the only things excluded from the 30-day money-back guarantee are redemption costs, domain name transfers, and data protection.
- Simple User Interface: The Hostinger administration dashboard is easy to use, even if you have no experience with web hosting or website management. Everything is neatly labeled on the dashboard so you can find what you need quickly. You'll also have access to any installed software, such as WordPress. You can easily adjust your utilization, change your subscription, update your domain, and update your email settings with Hostinger.
- Add-on Options: Hostinger boasts several add-ons, including a business email account with 10GB of email storage, two mail censors, and other features. You can upgrade to the Enterprise Email service if you require unlimited email aliases, virus protection scans, and other bonuses. While the standard shared hosting plans only feature weekly backups, you can add the Daily Backup for extra security.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee: Hostinger has shown to be a dependable web hosting platform that claims 99.9 percent server uptime, so you can rely on them to keep your site online.
- Offers the most affordable dedicated hosting on the market
- All plans include SSD storage.
- 24/7 chat assistance
- No phone customer support
- Does not provide dedicated hosting
- Only the most expensive options include daily backups, CDN, and SSH access
Shared hosting services begin at $1.99 per month and feature free weekly data backup and adequate unmetered bandwidth for 10,000 monthly visitors.
Reliable Shared Hosting Provider Best For Small Enterprises With Low Visitor Volumes.
DreamHost is a dependable company with a basic approach that provides exceptional value for money. Although it lacks features such as staging zones and pre-installed GIT repositories, it's one of our preferred services for small to medium-sized websites.
DreamHost is a web hosting service that boasts a robust feature set that meets a wide range of personal and business web hosting requirements by providing shared, WordPress, virtual private server (VPS), cloud hosting, and dedicated plans.
DreamHost should be one of your first considerations if you want to establish a Linux-powered website.
Its website-building software provides web experts simple tools for creating attractive, versatile sites.
- 97-day Money-Back Guarantee: DreamHost includes a 97-day money-back guarantee, something almost no other web hosting platform can boast about. Your 97-day trial is risk-free, and you will receive a full refund if you're unsatisfied with the service. If you experience any problems with uptime, you will be compensated. Remember that the money-back guarantee solely pertains to shared hosting plans and customers who paid for their dedicated hosting with a credit card or Google Checkout.
- Unrestricted Bandwidth: All DreamHost accounts come with unmetered bandwidth and storage. For unlimited storage, you must upgrade to a higher plan. The shared beginning plan has a storage restriction of 50 GB, while the unlimited plan has unlimited storage. However, there is a fair usage policy in place that prevents you from building file-sharing websites.
- 100% Uptime Guarantee: DreamHost is so certain of its reliability that it offers a 100% uptime guarantee. DreamHost seems to be the only shared hosting solution with such a high assurance. And if your site ever goes down, DreamHost will repay you for the time your site was down.
- Pre-installed Caching Functionality: Pre-installed caching isn't standard, but it's helpful to know it's available if you need it. This option comes at a small price, but it can help your website load faster and even eliminate downtime by displaying a cached version of the website to users who cannot connect to the main server.
- Automated Integrations: DreamHost provides one-click installation and automated integration for a few CMS alternatives like Joomla, WordPress, and MediaWiki. This is a significant benefit for most users because it allows them to switch to a different website easily. Users already using one of the supported CMS solutions will find it even easier because DreamHost will enable installation with a single click.
- Excellent performance and speed: DreamHost provides excellent performance and speed, which will permanently improve the quality of your website. DreamHost creates products specifically designed to work with WordPress for the best performance. This enables a smooth and flawless interface between DreamHost and your WordPress website, allowing it to perform at maximum speed. Another excellent performance advantage is the utilization of SSDs. Your entire website, data, and cache are 200 percent faster with DreamHost SSDs than with outdated HDDs.
- Intuitive user interface
- Offers automated daily backups
- Offers free domain name
- Offers unlimited site hosting on one account
- Works for only US servers
- Customer support is limited to certain hours of the day
- Not suitable for expert-level users
For a three-year subscription, pricing starts at $2.59/month for hosting one website. There are two shared options: the Starter and the Unlimited. The Starter is ideal for individuals who are new to website creation.
However, once you get more than 200,000 visits each month, you will need to upgrade your subscription.
4. A2 Hosting
Excellent Shared Hosting Service With Speed As A Top Priority.
A2 Hosting should be considered if speed is your top priority, whether you are new to web hosting or interested in switching to other providers. If you also require a reliable web hosting service at a low upfront cost that can scale as your website grows, A2 Hosting might just be a great choice for you.
A2 Hosting is a dedicated hosting service provider that provides excellent support, fast speeds, exceptional uptime, and incredibly high data center services to SMEs and new businesses.
They are a good option for web and mobile apps requiring server customization to enable certain programming languages.
- E-commerce Capabilities: If you want to sell online, A2 Hosting has various e-commerce options for you. You can create an online store using PrestaShop, OpenCart, WooCommerce, or another solution. All have a one-click setup that allows you to get started quickly. A2 Hosting also offers Magento, a well-known and popular e-commerce tool that enables you to establish a store by dragging and dropping pieces effortlessly.
- Reliable Customer Service: If you ever require technical assistance, A2 Hosting Guru Crew is always willing to help. The Guru Crew claims to be among the best customer service teams in the web hosting industry, and they're available 24/7 through phone or live chat.
- Guaranteed Refund at Any Time: When you end your subscription within 30 days, A2 Hosting will give you a complete refund, no questions asked. If you withdraw within 30 and 90 days after getting the plan, you will receive a prorated refund. A2 Hosting does not provide refunds after 90 days of service and handles these demands on a case-by-case basis, according to their refund policy. This is important to remember while subscribing to a one or three-year plan.
- High-End Hosting: A2 Hosting stakes its name on high-powered dedicated hosting, prioritizing site speed and reliability. A2 Hosting refers to its SSDs as Turbo Servers, and they can load websites up to 20 times faster than a standard non-SSD server. Top speed isn't just for their high-end clients. Even if you only pay a few dollars monthly for your plan, their shared hosting plans include Turbo Servers. They guarantee 99.9% uptime on all of their servers. If you have an issue, their Guru Crew support team is available 24/7.
- Platform for Carbon Neutrality: A2 Hosting is keen on green energy techniques. They've collaborated with Carbonfund's FutureServe program to offset and minimize their carbon footprint. Whether you're a beginner starting your first blog or an experienced programmer seeking to mine bitcoins from your OpenStack cloud, A2 Hosting is relevant to consider.
- Advanced Security: HackScan and KernelCare are included with all A2 Hosting plans. These are both parts of A2 Hosting ongoing security effort. It enables A2 Hosting to upgrade the protection of their kernels daily without having to restart any web server. KernelCare helps speed up upgrades and hardly breakdowns during software upgrades. This makes sure that your kernel is always running the most recent security software. Both HackScan and KernelCare are essentially useful for the prevention of security precautions against malicious website breaches.
- Constant live chat and phone support
- Global web server available in the USA, Europe, and Asia
- Provides constant malware monitoring
- Offers free SSL certificate
- Lacks Windows hosting
- Does not offer free domain names
The pricing for A2 Hosting varies from a reasonably priced $10.99 per month to a premium shared hosting plan at $22.09 per month with three-year agreements.
All shared hosting services include large SSD storage, free SSL certificates, an unlimited number of e-mails, DDoS protection, unlimited transfers, and unlimited subdomains. Neither of the plans includes a free domain name, which is an additional cost.
Robust Shared Web Hosting Service With Powerful Features.
InMotion is one of the best Linux hosting options available. You also get 99.9% uptime, unlimited emails, and free SSDs on all servers. Altogether, InMotion provides reliable web hosting, and we can’t recommend it enough.
InMotion hosting is one of the most well-known names in the web hosting industry. It offers web hosting services for novices, bloggers, large corporations, and everyone in between.
InMotion is well-known for its dependable hosting, excellent customer service, and extensive service offerings.
- Data Center Option: InMotion Hosting operates data centers on both the East and West coasts of the United States. You can select a data center that is more convenient for your intended audience, and your site will load even faster for users in those areas.
- Storage on an SSD drive: All InMotion Hosting servers use SSD drives rather than traditional spinning hard drives. SSD drives are much faster than traditional drives, allowing your website to load faster. Many shared web hosts do not provide SSD storage, and those that do charge a premium for it.
- 24-hour Customer Service: The InMotion customer service team is available 24/7. You can contact the team via email or phone if you have any questions. The presence of a call center distinguishes InMotion. It offers live chat and group support chats to help with specific questions. It also has customer support guides with articles that answer common questions.
- Swift Connection For United States Server: InMotion offers lightning-fast web hosting speeds to customers in the United States. It has two data centers in the United States. It can cover the entire country.
- Intuitive User Interface: Joomla, WordPress, and Drupal are some of the most common blogging and CMS software available from InMotion. InMotion makes it easy to install these features with the Softaculous 1-click installation script, which is accessible from the simple control panel.
- Free website transfer
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Offers 1-click WordPress install
- Free domain name
- The server is only available in the United States
InMotion web hosting offers several plans with a money-back guarantee of 90 days. All packages provide free SSL certificates, premium malware, and 24-hour user support.
Because InMotion occasionally offers temporary discounts, these prices vary. The shared hosting plan starts at $5.99 per month.
Best Web Hosting Service for Managing Multiple Sites.
HostGator is a shared web hosting platform that offers all the hosting essentials you will need for a simple website. It provides a standard website that displays your portfolio and signs a contact form, making it easier for people to find you.
It is affordable with a 45-day money-back guarantee. You get an extensive list of how-to guides for technical support since not all plans include support.
- Uptime and Speed: HostGator boasts over 90% customer satisfaction based on numerous customer satisfaction surveys. A huge contribution to this is its average of 99.9% uptime and its great load times with speeds ranging from 22 to 940ms, depending on the browser's location. Their top-quality server hardware, world-class data centers, and the strategic locations of these data centers ensure that HostGator can provide reliable, quality performance at all times.
- Marketing and E-Commerce Features: With HostGator, you get numerous website, SEO, and marketing tools like mailing lists, autoresponders, password-protected directories, Google Analytics, and so much more. It also supports open-source applications like CMS software, shopping cart, wiki, e-commerce tools, and many more. This means you can install any app you need to ensure designing and running your website is easier.
- Real-Time Monitoring: HostGator also conducts 24/7 monitoring of servers and ensures intruders are kept out with biometric locks and mantrap security entrances and exits. Its technicians have implemented a system for anticipating and fixing problems in real-time. This web host takes the necessary measures to protect your website from intruders and outside attacks. In addition, they also perform weekly malware scans to ensure that there are no malicious programs embedded on your website.
- Help and Support: When it comes to customer support, HostGator deserves its flowers because not many can compete with its customer service. The support system is broken down into different levels. For general questions and issues, you can contact HostGator’s email support, which runs 24/7, or social media support on any of its social media pages. You can also get answers from the company’s detailed knowledge base full of FAQs, video tutorials, and helpful articles that will walk you through many of the issues you might have. There’s a user forum on which you can communicate with other users. Lastly, suppose you need immediate help or are experiencing an issue that requires special attention. In that case, customer service representatives are always on standby, so you can get assistance with whatever questions you may have.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Another perk about HostGator is that there are no locked-in contracts, and you get a 45-day money-back guarantee. This means that you can decide to cancel within the first 45 days of joining, and you will get a full refund with no questions asked.
- Easy Email Set-up: Having a professional email with the domain of your website attached is a must for online businesses. HostGator’s plans provide the necessary features to run your business email smoothly. HostGator makes it super easy to set up a professional email for your business. You don’t have to worry about any technicalities because this shared web hosting platform takes care of it for you.
- Provides unlimited storage
- Billing is flexible
- 45 days money-back guarantee
- Unmetered bandwidth
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Host unlimited domains
- Includes additional hidden fees
- Restoring backups requires additional fees
- Social media support has been faulty in the past
- Not the best option for large business hosting
HostGator provides a 45-day risk-free, free trial and three shared hosting pricing plans.
The cheapest shared web hosting plan is the Hatchling plan, whose pricing starts at $2.75 per month.
Next up is the Baby Plan and its introductory offer is $3.50 per month. The premium shared hosting plan is called the Business plan, and its introductory offer is $5.25 per month.
One of the Best Shared Web Hosting Services for Best-in-Class Speed and Security.
SiteGround is one of the best shared web hosts for providing top-class speed and solid security for WordPress and dedicated hosting. SiteGround uses Google Cloud to maintain fast and stable connections, and their SSD persistent data storage ensures low latency.
- Top-Notch Security: Siteground prioritizes your website security and strives to protect your site from malicious code and hack attacks that can affect your traffic and credibility. With their WAF (Web Application Firewall), they can constantly write new security rules. Every year, hundreds of custom rule additions stop various identified-yet-unresolved application vulnerabilities. You also get unique solutions like an AI anti-bot system that easily blocks millions of security threats daily.
- Domain Management Services: Siteground provides convenient domain management services and your hosting account. They provide domain registration with over 50 extensions like .com, .net, .co.uk, .org, and more. With their migration service, you can transfer your domain to SiteGround and manage it with your hosting.
- Easy Site Management: SiteGround provides a wide range of 1-click tools and solutions for common tasks that web admins regularly perform on their website and server. In their Client Area, you get access to all necessary tools and services for your sites, hosting accounts, domains, set up site wizard, shortcuts to the sites, billing settings, login and profile management, and access. They also provide time-saving auto-install functions that help you install multiple applications like WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, and many more with a click.
- WordPress Performance Optimization: All SiteGround’s users get a free SiteGround Optimizer plugin for WordPress that offers numerous front-end and server-side performance optimizations that users use based on the needs of their specific website.
- Excellent uptime
- Easy to use
- Great customer service
- Different server locations
- Offers a free SSL certificate
- Provides advanced features for web hosting
- Unlimited traffic
- Helps you collaborate with other users
- Have to pay for professional migrations
- Restriction on database size
SiteGround provides three shared hosting plans that range from $6.99/month to $14.99/month. This pricing plan only applies to your first term, meaning you'll be charged full price once your one-year or three-year term is over.
The regular price starts at $14.99/month. These ‘special prices’ are loyalty discounts. If you commit to paying for hosting for the next three years upfront, you will save between 66% and 70% each month.
Best Web Hosting Provider for Unmetered Bandwidth.
iPage is a full-service domain and web hosting platform that targets smaller businesses that want to deal with e-commerce. In addition to providing users with a free domain name, unlimited disk space, and email addresses, iPage also provides other features that help you develop your site quickly.
It provides users with hundreds of pre-built website themes and templates. You can also decide to use their mobile-optimized website builder.
- Web Design: iPage has a great web design team that can build you a fully responsive professional website on desktop and mobile devices. You can opt to build the website on your own, but iPage’s team of qualified web designers is the better option for a seamless website.
- Unlimited Emails: iPage’s email feature provides a complete testing functionality so you can test before sending a mail. It also includes spam management. For individual mailboxes, there is a maximum storage capacity of 500MB or 10,000 email messages depending on the limit that is met first comes first.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: For most users, you will get what iPage considers unlimited bandwidth, though power users may have to upgrade from a shared hosting plan to a VPS hosting plan. All of iPage’s shared and dedicated hosting plans come with unlimited bandwidth, so you are free to use as much space and data as required for your website or online business. However, they put a ‘normal usage’ limit in place and will analyze if your site uses space and bandwidth that’s on par with the amount other small businesses and personal blogs regularly use. If they feel your bandwidth or disk space usage exceeds the expected levels, they will give you 48 hours to reduce your usage or risk having your account taken offline.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): iPage offers its customers optional SEO packages that help boost your website’s traffic. This feature is catered towards larger organizations as it might be too expensive for small businesses on a learn marketing/web development budget. However, it is still an attractive perk since the increase in traffic equals more money.
- Performance and Uptime: iPage’s uptime guarantee is 99.9% which applies to all its shared and dedicated hosting plans. However, they do not provide information on what you’ll receive if they don’t meet this commitment. But you don’t have to worry because they have a great record when it comes to uptime. Their level has only been listed as poor at a figure of 90% just once in 11 years. They record zero or very little downtime for most months.
- Security: Security is one of the biggest concerns for your business when choosing a hosting provider, and iPage’s SiteLock is an extra level of security. This tool can run malware scans to protect your clients and visitors from viruses and other problems. It also verifies your domain so your clients know your site is legit and not another phishing scam.
- The first year offers cheap web hosting
- Free SSL certificate
- Host unlimited sites on your one account
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Instant activation of your account once it’s registered and paid
- Unlimited bandwidth and MySQL databases
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited domains
- Free site building tools to help beginners
- Free online store and shopping cart
- Offers free domain name
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Renewal price is higher than that of numerous competitors.
- Statistics are not broken down into individual sites.
- Domain price becomes high after the first year.
- Site building function is limited unless you are on one of the more expensive plans.
iPage primarily promotes the Go Plan on its website, designed for beginner marketers, bloggers, and small businesses, although it has other hosting packages for other users.
For $1.99/month, the Go Plan offers unlimited domain registrations, unlimited bandwidth and disk space, a free domain and SSL certificate for a year, and many other valuable features.
But to get the iPage Go plan, you’ll need to sign up for a 36-months plan. The rates for the 12 and 24-month plans are $2.99 and $2.49/month, respectively.
One of the Most Popular Shared Web Hosting Providers and Domain Name Registrars.
GoDaddy is one of the most well-recognized names in the web hosting industry that provides various services from website builders, domain registration, professional email, web hosting, and numerous other solutions to millions of customers worldwide.
- Website Builder: GoDaddy has a website builder and marketing solution called Websites and Marketing, with plans ranging from $9.99/month to $24.99/month. It essentially makes it easy for you to build your website from scratch. They offer you multiple pre-built templates to choose from — then, you just have to fill the template with your content. You can customize the layout extensively by adding new and removing unwanted sections. This tool helps you engage with clients via email, improve your site’s position in search rankings, and manage your online reviews.
- Performance and Uptime: GoDaddy’s uptime guarantee is 99.9%. They offer a maximum credit of 5% of your shared hosting for a month if they fail to meet their uptime standard. For most of their web hosting services, GoDaddy boasts superior load speeds, and for its VPS plan, they use the latest intel processors to report, which can lead to an increase in site load time.
- Security: GoDaddy provides a strong and affordable security solution that helps you keep your site and customers secure. They offer daily malware scans and backups stored in their cloud for safekeeping. Their Website Backup helps encrypt all files, databases, and folders that are transferred and stored. Additionally, This tool provides continuous security and reputation monitoring functions. GoDaddy’s Managed SSL Service handles your website installation, maintenance, and update so you can dedicate your time to running your business.
- One-Click Install Apps: GoDaddy helps you save time since you don’t have to start installing many apps on your website. They provide one-click installation for different apps, including WordPress. This feature is ideal for users who are new to building websites but still want to try web design on their websites. It is also a great option for those who are ready to get a site up and running quickly and don’t have the time to spend time fussing with the app setup.
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- One-click WordPress installation
- Free domain and Microsoft 365 email for one year included
- Unmetered bandwidth for all plans
- 99.9% service uptime guarantee
- Intuitive drag-and-drop website builder with built-in booking tools
- 24/7 support available via phone and chat
- Restoration fees are too high
- No live chat support options
- Customer response is not fast
GoDaddy offers a free trial for one month and 20 hosting plans grouped into five types: shared hosting, WordPress hosting, business hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting.
The cheapest shared hosting plan starts at $5.99/month but prices can change at any time.
What is Shared Web Hosting?
Shared hosting is one of the best web hosting services for managing various sites on a single dedicated server.
Usually, you’ll have no idea who or what websites you’re sharing the resources of a server with. Each customer usually has a limit on the total amount of server resources they can use, and your hosting package will define this.
Shared hosting is the cheapest and most economical option for hosting. However, as expected, the low prices come with limitations. Since most hosting companies will offer the same amount of space and storage, choosing a company you can trust is important.
How to Find the Best Shared Hosting for You
It is easy to get overwhelmed with the sheer number of shared web hosting services available today. With the long list of providers comes an even longer list of features of some of the best web hosting services. We have listed the features you should look for before settling for one.
- File storage: Websites consist of many different files, and a web host should provide a place to store all those files for you; because good web hosting providers own many servers, they can accommodate your needs as your website grows.
- Excellent Uptime: For most web hosting platforms, downtime is unavoidable. The industry standard is 99.9%. Your web hosting provider has to promise that.
- Security: Security is important for any website but essential for business and e-commerce websites. Customers' sensitive data is at risk if a business becomes associated with a data breach. While there are other ways to enhance your website’s security, your web hosting solution can cover the most important parts.
While the features listed above are integral to running a professional and reliable website, you need to look for additional features like speed, unlimited bandwidth, free SSL certificates, domain management, good customer service, and much more.
Best Shared Hosting Services by Country
- 7 Best Cheap UK Web Hosting Providers – #1 Hostinger UK
- Best Cheap Web Hosting Services in Canada – #1 Bluehost
- Best Cheap Web Hosting Providers Australia – #1 Hostinger
- Best Cheap Web Hosting Providers Singapore – #1 Siteground
- 11 Best Cheap Web Hosting Providers in India – #1 Hostinger
- Cheapest Web Hosting Providers Philippines – #1 Bluehost
- 7 Best Cheap Web Services Hosting Pakistan – #1 Hostinger
- 7 Best Cheap South Africa Web Hosting Services – #1 Bluehost
- Top 7 Affordable Hosting Providers in Nigeria – #1 Hostinger
- Cheap Web Hosting Services in Malaysia – #1 Hostinger
Summary of The Top Shared Hosting Plans
So far, we’ve provided a full breakdown of what to expect from some of the best shared web hosting services in 2022. Now, it's your turn to pick the best shared web hosting provider for your organization from the list above.
Here are our top recommendations:
For more on web hosting, setting up a web presence, and other related topics, check out the following articles:
- Best web hosting services
- Best WordPress hosting services
- Best cheap web hosting services
- How to host a website
- How much does it cost to host a website
- Bluehost review
- Hostinger reviews
- Bluehost vs. GoDaddy
- HostGator reviews
- Bluehost vs. HostGator
- Bluehost vs. SiteGround