11 Best Minecraft Server Hosting 2022 (Cheap & Free Options)
With a game as beloved and agile as Minecraft, you might be looking for the best server hosting that offers you an uninterrupted, high-quality gaming experience. Here we’ve reviewed the 12 best Minecraft server hosting plans in the market with our top 5 choices
The best Minecraft server hosting would make it possible for gamers to participate in creating quests and exploring the deepest gorges with their community. With the right hosting, you can not only enjoy your multiplayer mode sessions without any lags but also protect your achievements with an added layer of security.
With so many gaming hosting servers in the market, it might be difficult for you to choose the perfect one. The Minecraft hosting servers mentioned in our review are the best and have unique features that set them apart.
Minimum Minecraft Server Hosting Requirements
Hosting games is a little more challenging compared to regular web applications. This is because games require more resources as compared to applications. However, Minecraft does not hog as many resources, and you can easily host your games with basic specifications.
If you are playing with a basic Minecraft setup and have a community of not larger than 10 users, you can host your game with your VPS servers. These are the minimum requirements for Minecraft hosting.
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1 CPU core
- Windows 10 desktop or server
- Reliable wired network connection
- Generous internet bandwidth plan, as Minecraft uses 100MB per hour per player
Best Minecraft Server Hosting Providers
Here are the best Minecraft server hosting providers you should choose from when thinking of setting up your own server.
- Apex Hosting
- GG Servers
Best Minecraft Server Hosting Provider for Novices
Hostinger offers a fully customizable Minecraft hosting for gamers, where you have full control over your game server. I’d highly recommend this hosting company to beginners. You can easily set up your server within five minutes. You can choose the plan, finish the registration, and launch the server.Try Hostinger
Hostinger is a leading, customizable hosting provider with servers in more than 170 countries worldwide.
- Unlimited Modpacks: You can make mods (modifications) in Minecraft to change the original gameplay. This includes changing the color of the game or introducing new characters. With Hostinger’s server, you can add or remove the pre-installed mods anytime. You can also add unlimited custom mods to your game.
- Dedicated IP Addresses: This Minecraft hosting offers dedicated IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and grants you fast access to your game. It also ensures that your Minecraft game servers are secured and offers DDoS protection. Additionally, this web host gives you direct access to your server files via FTP.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Hostinger has multiple servers located all across the world. This enables you to pick the server closest to your location, which ensures low latency and great pings for gamers in your community. The shorter the distance is between your location and the server, the smoother your gaming experience will be.
- Fast SSD: Hostinger gives you access to a high-clock speed CPU and fast SSD. This virtual private server uses premium hardware to create fast and lag-free servers. It offers terabytes of SSD storage and enterprise-level Intel Xeon processors.
- Advanced DDoS protection.
- Offers 99.99% SLA.
- Gives you access to a multicraft panel to easily set up the Minecraft server.
- Daily backups are only available on higher pricing plans
- Does not provide any phone support.
- Have to log in to the account for live chat support.
Hostinger offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, access to off-site backups, and protection from security attacks. If you’re not satisfied with the plan, you can get a 100% refund within the first 30 days.Try Hostinger
Cheapest Minecraft Server Hosting with 100% Uptime
Shockbyte offers streamlined Minecraft servers for excellent performance and a great gaming experience. What I love most about this platform is the 100% uptime guarantee. All server network outages are covered by their SLA. Even if there are outages, the incremental interruption of service is so small that you might not even notice it.Try Shockbyte
Shockbyte is an Australian-based hosting company that offers services customized for Minecraft and a few other multiplayer games.
- Rapid Scaling: Shockbyte lets you upgrade or downgrade your server plan whenever needed. The platform only charges you for what you use, making it easier to switch to a new plan in the middle of the month. The cost of your changes would only be applicable for the remaining days of the month.
- Free Subdomain: All the server plans offered by this hosting supplier come with dedicated IP addresses and a free subdomain. You can create your subdomain on the server and configure it. This personal subdomain makes it easier for you and your community members to connect to the game with the subdomain rather than using port numbers.
- Server Management Options: The web host also offers you the possibility to subscribe to a server management service provided by the Shockbyte team. This service includes the installation and configuration of plugins, mod packs, and custom jars.
- DDoS Protection: Shockbyte is an affordable and modded Minecraft server hosting provider that offers DDoS protection. DDoS attacks have become more common nowadays and can shut off your server and internet connection. This could make your community lose their real-time game progress.
- Easy-to-use control panel.
- Unlimited disk space with all its packages.
- Gives you access to affordable monthly plans.
- Expected to perform your own server backups.
- Non-responsive customer service team.
- Additional hosting costs in Asia.
With Shockbyte, you get access to a 72-hour money-back guarantee, can create your own subdomain, and offers DDoS protection. If unsatisfied with the server's speed, you can get a full refund within the first three days. You can also rent a Minecraft server with Shockbyte.Try Shockbyte
3. Apex Hosting
Leading Minecraft Hosting Provider for Automated Backups
Apex Hosting helps you manage your server by offering a simple control panel with integrated video guides. I would highly recommend this hosting company for gamers looking for automatic backups. The offsite backups offered by Apex Hosting ensure that you will not lose your data due to hardware failures or wrong configurations.Try Apex Hosting
Apex Hosting lets you easily create your own Minecraft server with dedicated high-clock-speed CPUs and SSD hard drives.
- Robust Database System: Apex Hosting offers its users a robust database system, using MySQL system as a reference. An effective database is essential for running a smooth gaming hosting server. Depending on your package, you can take up to 4GB of storage space with Apex Hosting. This makes Apex Hosting one of the best Minecraft server hosting companies for a robust database.
- Easy Control Panel: This Minecraft hosting provider gives you access to an easy-to-use control panel with integrated video guides. Apex Hosting uses Multicraft as their control panel and has made efficient customizations to the panel, making it easier for you to control your hosting account on Minecraft. You can manage your files and edit configurations from your web browser or mobile.
- Fast Hardware: The hardware used by Apex Hosting is powerful and makes sure that your server for Minecraft runs without any lag or downtime. The platform uses processors with high clock speeds and lightning-quick SSD hard drives. The support monitors the hardware constantly and ensures it can run your server at high TPS.
- Advanced DDoS Protection: The network of this hosting supplier is well protected from both small and large DDoS attacks. The platform also offers SSL certificates to ensure privacy and data security. Your private IP is kept safe with their enterprise-level threat mitigation system.
- Instantly set up your hosting server in a few minutes.
- Consistently reliable uptime.
- Supports advanced modpacks.
- Does not offer dedicated IP addresses.
- Isn’t available in multiple languages.
- Does not offer a virtual private server.
With Apex Hosting, you get access to a 7-day money-back guarantee, where you can access a free subdomain and install modpacks with a single click. If you are not satisfied with the server, you can get a 100% refund within the first 7 days.Try Apex Hosting
4. GG Servers
Top Hosting for Minecraft with Unmetered Storage
Editor’s Take – GG Servers offer reliable hosting plans for various games, with Minecraft being one of the most popular. What I love the most about this server is its unmetered storage. Even though the quality of graphics on Minecraft may suggest that storage isn’t necessary, the game is infinite and permanently generated. Hence powerful and unmetered is essential for a smooth gaming experience.Try GG Servers
GG Servers offer powerful, secure, and affordable plans for hosting your own Minecraft server.
- Personalized Subdomain: Domain names are used to identify your server and guarantee external visits from community players. All the packages offered by GG servers include a free personalized change of your subdomain. This subdomain would be the name other players would recognize in your virtual game room.
- Installing Applications: Applications, also known as modpacks, when added to your server, will allow you to modify specific features of Minecraft. These modified versions would offer optimization and better server performance. This modded Minecraft server hosting lets you download these modpacks simultaneously and facilitates installation.
- Efficient File Transfer: Whether you want to upload or download information to your server, you should be able to manage your files efficiently. GG Servers lets you access and transfer files via the FTP protocol, which Minecraft players mostly use for its secure procedure. You can also load your own modifiers to the server. This makes GG Servers one of the best Minecraft server hosting companies for file transfer.
- Multisite: With GG Server, you can load more than one world to play in. You can create multiple Minecraft worlds through the multicraft panel by using FTP. The platform offers a multiverse plugin where you can create various Minecraft worlds within the same hosting server. GG Servers offer nine data center locations.
- Good connection speed without any lags.
- Powerful and reliable server hardware.
- Free protection from DDoS attacks.
- Does not offer access to unlimited databases in the plain vanilla Minecraft hosting plan.
- 24-hour money-back guarantee
- Unresponsive customer support system.
GG Servers give you access to a 24-hour money-back guarantee, where you can create a personalized subdomain and transfer your files securely. If you are not satisfied with the server, you can get the full refund within a day.Try https://ggservers.com/
Best Minecraft Server Hosting for Unlimited Traffic
ScalaCube gives you access to a dedicated Minecraft hosting server, which you can install within a few minutes. I highly recommend this hosting supplier for gamers looking to build a large community and need a strong enough server to handle unlimited traffic. ScalaCube gives you access to unlimited slots or game servers.Try ScalaCube
ScalaCube offers virtual and dedicated Minecraft game servers around the globe to help you get the lowest ping times and a better gaming experience.
- Automatic Backups: ScalaCube offers a manual backup system for its users. This means you can manage all your files and saved editions and manage them through the server manually. However, with an additional fee, you can also choose an automated backup of your files.
- Server Monitoring: This dedicated Minecraft server hosting offers a centralized dashboard, with all the necessary statistics, including the performance or speed stats. You can study the dashboard and track the memory or storage, which can help you decide if you’re using the right plan.
- Advanced Security: ScalaCube gives you access to advanced security features, through which you can secure your data and computer from advanced DDoS attacks. You also get access to a firewall setting, where you can allow or ban connections from specific IP addresses.
- Low Latency: The platform has dedicated servers all around the globe, helping you choose the one closest to your location. This will reduce the latency, offering you the best possible gameplay. By selecting the right server, you can also reduce pings for your gamers.
- Top-notch hardware specifications.
- Customizable domain name.
- User-friendly interface offering one-click installations.
- No money-back guarantee.
- Does not offer a non-gaming shared hosting plan.
- Unresponsive customer support team.
With ScalaCube, you get access to a free Minecraft server hosting, which you can install and set up in a few minutes. You can also monitor your server and protect it from DDoS attacks.Try ScalaCube
Leading Hosting for Minecraft for Daily Backups
MCProHosting is one of the best Minecraft server hosting companies, offering 22 server locations across 6 continents.
- Server Management: MCProHosting offers both expensive and cheaper plans for gamers. The expensive Minecraft hosting plans come with a built-in server management panel. On the other hand, if you choose a cheaper plan, you can add a management package. This would give you access to custom modpacks, unlimited slots, and support via Discord.
- Daily Backups: Keep your in-game progress secure with automatic daily backups. This Minecraft hosting saves your community's data and stores it online. Daily backups make it easier and quicker for your community to access it. This makes MCProHosting one of the best Minecraft hosts for backups.
- Ultra Low Latency: MCProHosting offers multiple server locations, including North America, Europe, and Asia. By choosing a server closest to your location, you can ensure that you have the highest performing service, irrespective of where you live. This offers an ultra-low latency and pings, thus giving you access to a smooth, lag-free gaming experience.
- Powerful Hardware: The servers set up by MCProHosting use premium hardware to ensure ultimate performance. It uses dual E5 processors across its entire infrastructure for lightning-quick processing. The enterprise-level SSDs offer super fast storage, enabling you to remove any bottlenecks.
- Powerful servers.
- User-friendly and interactive control panel.
- Easy to set up.
- 24-hour money-back guarantee.
- Expensive monthly hosting plans.
- Does not offer the best uptime.
With MCProHosting, you get access to the 24-hour money-back guarantee. You can use the server for automatic backups and protect your game from DDoS attacks. If you are unsatisfied with their performance or speed, you can get a full refund within a day.Try MCProHosting
Top Hosting for Minecraft with Automatic Mod-Pack Installer
HostHavoc offers high-performing Minecraft servers which guarantee lag-free hosting services.
- Fast Storage: HostHavoc's infrastructure consists of NVME drives, which are one of the fastest storage solutions available in the market. They are around 20 times faster than the traditional hard drives. This improves the speed of data access which translates to higher server processing and lowers your loading times.
- Instant Setup: HostHavoc offers you an easy way to host your own Minecraft server. Your server is set up instantly and automatically as soon as you pay for the plan. If you are a beginner, you can manage your control panel easily. Once your server is deployed, you can improve its performance by adding more plugins.
- Automatic ModPack Installer: This gaming hosting server lets you install a variety of modpacks to your game. These modpacks are modifications you make to Minecraft that create an overall theme for your game. It alters the name past its normal gameplay. This makes HostHavoc one of the best Minecraft server hosting companies for automatic installers.
- DDoS Protection: This advanced game server hosting offers free DDoS protection to gamers. It protects from basic UDP floods to advanced source engine query attacks. The server protects you from over 35 types of security attacks and keeps your Minecraft server and game progress safe from hackers.
- Offers 99.9% uptime.
- Interactive control panel.
- Easily host your own Minecraft gaming servers.
- High minimum server slot count.
- Has a small and slower customer support team.
- Lacks multiple payment methods.
HostHavoc offers you a 72-hour money-back guarantee. This web hosting service allows you to schedule your game backups, instantly activate your server, and offer full FTP access. If you are not satisfied with the server's performance, you can get your money back within the first 3 days.Try HostHavoc
Best Minecraft Server Hosting with Free MySQL Database
BisectHosting lets you start your own server in a few minutes and supports all versions of Minecraft.
- Customized Subdomain: All Minecraft server hosting plans offered by BisectHosting include a free personalized subdomain that you can use to name your own Minecraft virtual room. You can easily share your server and call players online with a customized name. This subdomain makes it easier to build your community since they'll be able to find the room through a domain name and not through an IP address.
- MySQL Database: BisectHosting gives you access to a free MySQL database, where you can incorporate your existing data or create one from scratch. It would directly link your database to your web hosting cPanel. The database is required for adding advanced modpacks and storing the data of players and the Minecraft world you have created.
- Full FTP Access: This hosting gives server owners full access to a free FTP server. The server makes managing the files and plugins easier. FTP file access lets them transfer the files to and from the Minecraft server. However, they will have to allow the transfer of information through the control panel.
- Multisite: BisectHosting lets you create multiple Minecraft worlds using a plugin known as Multiverse. Your community will be able to move into different Minecraft worlds and portals. This makes BisectHosting one of the best Minecraft server hosting companies for creating a Minecraft multiverse.
- Fast server without any lags.
- Gives you access to eight server locations.
- Lets you install modpacks for free.
- Has occasional downtime.
- Dedicated IP address offered only in premium plans.
- Does not offer customer support via phone.
With BisectHosting, you get access to a 3-day money-back guarantee. This provider gives you access to an interactive cpanel and daily backups. If you are unhappy with their service, you can get a 100% refund within 72 hours of subscription.Try BisectHosting
Free Minecraft Server Hosting with a Powerful Console
Server.pro gives you access to an affordable yet feature-rich Minecraft server.
- Multi-Admin: Server.pro offers multi-admin access to its users. This dedicated hosting provider lets you share your control panel with friends or partners. This helps you manage your servers more efficiently.
- File Access: When you host a Minecraft server with Server.pro, you can quickly access all your server files. You can also manage your files through a web browser or use the advanced, full-featured file manager. This makes Server.pro one of the best Minecraft hosts for file access.
- Powerful Console: Server.pro gives you access to one of the most powerful and efficient consoles. This gives you total control of your server without needing any technical knowledge. The powerful console lets you make changes to the server by using a graphical interface.
- Unlimited Slots: Get access to unlimited slots with all the plans Server.pro offers. This allows you to create a large community of gamers that can join your server and play in your Minecraft world. Even with the free plan, around 20 players can join your community.
- Install unlimited mods and plugins.
- Run commands any day with the scheduler.
- Get full control with custom-built features.
- Does not offer unlimited storage.
- No uptime guarantee.
- Can only contact the customer support team via email.
With Server.pro, you get access to a free plan, where you can add up to 20 gamers to your server and manage your files through a custom-built file manager.Try Server.pro
Best Minecraft Server Hosting with Game Server Automation
Nodecraft lets you create your own server within a few seconds, where you can create your own online community without experiencing any lags.
- Game Swapping: If you're looking for a server to play more than just Minecraft, then Nodecraft is the best in the industry. The platform backs up your progress on the cloud, which you can load back up whenever you wish. With Nodecraft's cloud backups, you no longer need to worry about losing your game progress.
- Real-Time Console: Nodecraft gives you access to a real-time console directly streamed from their server to your browser. The panel also scans your console in real time for server hits or when a player joins and provides details about your server. This makes Nodecraft one of the best Minecraft server hosting companies with a real-time console.
- Game Server Automation: With this dedicated web hosting, you can set up automated tasks to run on your server at a given time. The time is adjusted to your timezone as well. Here you can set in-game event triggers or automatically create server backups.
- Instant File Manager: Nodecraft gives you access to a web-based file manager, allowing you to stream files from your server directly to your browser. This instant manager lets you edit, upload, and manage your files without downloading them. However, you can get FTP access if you want more advanced features.
- Easily tweak your game settings.
- Get unified access to all your servers or accounts.
- Install modpacks with a single click.
- Provides limited currency options for server purchases.
- Expensive monthly plans.
- Slower customer support team.
Nodecraft gives you access to a free 24-hour trial, where you can automate your tasks and add as many players as you like to the community. You also get access to a 7-day money-back guarantee.Try Nodecraft
Affordable Server Hosting for Minecraft with Player Tracking
ServerMiner is amongst the best game hosting providers, offering excellent services at reasonable prices.
- One-Click Plugin Installer: Easily personalize your game servers and make them different from other gaming communities with ServerMiner. This dedicated web server plan lets you install from a list of 20,000 plugins. You also get to upload your plugins using the file manager.
- Player Tracking: With ServerMiner, you will never lose control of your players again. This platform allows you to track your community’s geographic locations and daily habits. You can manage your players and get detailed statistics, including the total time they were online and the number of connections.
- Version Installer: You can easily install your favorite mod packs and versions with a single click. The platform will automatically update your server after installation or once the new server is released. You can also update your own ‘.jar’ files.
- Efficient Control Panel: ServerMiner offers one of the easiest and most powerful control panels designed after careful research. The platform provides an instant multi-version plugin installer and a world manager with superior performance and functionality.
- Track your users easily and efficiently.
- Good location coverage.
- Unique control panel.
- Expensive monthly plans.
- Slower customer support team.
- Few server plans need more RAM.
With ServerMiner, you get access to a 3-day money-back guarantee. Here you can track your platers and install versions or plugins with a single click. If you are not satisfied with the performance of your server, you can get a full refund in the first 72 hours.Try ServerMiner
What Features to Look For in the Best Minecraft Hosting Services?
Similar to the web hosting services, there are a few key factors that you should consider before picking the hosting supplier for Minecraft. If you are a beginner at Minecraft, you should know that the game demands infrastructure and hardware. You can set up your own server or rent a Minecraft server from hosting companies.
To make sure that your game runs smoothly on a hosting plan, you should consider a few features when choosing the best hosting service for Minecraft.
1. Powerful Processor
When setting up your own Minecraft server, you need a plan that offers a good processing time to load and run your gaming environment. It would help to choose a web hosting plan equipped with multiple, powerful processors. The amount of processing time you would be offered would depend on your selected plan.
As a beginner, you can go for a shared plan. Here the processing time is shared among accounts but is sufficient for creating a small online community of gamers. You can get a dedicated Minecraft server hosting plan as your requirement increases.
2. Easy and Instant Setup
Setting up a server can be confusing and time-consuming. Worrying about technical knowledge or watching tons of YouTube videos to learn to set up a server should be your last concern. You should always choose a hosting service for Minecraft that you can set up immediately with a few clicks.
3. Server Location
Choosing the hosting supplier with the nearest server location can make all the difference to your gaming experience. The server far from your location would lead to high latency or lags. On the other hand, if your server is close to your location, you will have better performance and can play Minecraft without any lags.
If you are hosting players from a specific region or country, then you should make sure that you choose the server closest to your area.
4. Allowing Multiple Players
The best way of playing Minecraft is with a large community of gamers. Hence it would help if you always chose or rented a server that lets multiple players enter your server and play the game simultaneously. While most basic servers limit the slots, you should ensure that the server allows at least 10 players in your community.
5. Includes Modpacks
Modpacks in Minecraft change the game's interface while offering additional tools gamers can use while exploring the game. They are essential for improving your gaming experience. Hence it would help if you always rent a Minecraft server that offers multiple modpacks you can easily install. You can also choose one that lets you add your own custom modpacks to the server.
If you are looking for a service specifically to host or set up your own Minecraft server, you should ensure that the company offers dedicated hosting. It is important because the plans are then created specifically for the game, and you can also get customer support assistance while setting up the server for your game.
6. Minecraft Specific Support
Getting in contact with the hosting supplier and clarifying your doubts before paying for the plan is always recommended. You can also use the free trial or money-back guarantee offered by the hosting providers.
Benefits of Running Your Own Minecraft Server
Minecraft is among the most popular multiplayer mode games worldwide, with more than 126 million active users. However, playing the game on your basic internet connection might not be the best option. You would frequently notice lags and connectivity issues. You can minimize the connectivity issues by choosing a high-speed internet provider.
For a better gaming experience, you can also switch to a dedicated Minecraft server hosting plan. There are a few benefits of hosting your Minecraft world on a server and taking your gaming experience to the next level.
1. Build a Community
Playing Minecraft alone is no fun. The game is designed to be played with friends or your online community. When you set up a dedicated server for Minecraft, you can create your own world and invite your friends to play with you.
2. Control User Access
When you set up private Minecraft servers, you have total control over who has access to your Minecraft world. This allows you to choose which players can enter your server. You can either make it available for a few close friends or open it up to players across the globe.
3. Make Your Own Modifications and Upgrades
By setting up private Minecraft servers, you get complete control over the modifications and upgrades you want to make to improve the gaming experience. When you are playing Minecraft on your home internet, you do not get the option to add any modifications. However, with an exclusive server, you can add custom modifications or upgrade the hardware requirement based on your gaming needs.
4. Create Your Own Rules
The best part about hosting your own Minecraft server is creating and enforcing your own rules. Since you have created your own Minecraft world, every other player must follow your rules. You can make endless changes to the game and let your imagination run wild.
5. Offers Better Security and Privacy
You’ll have sole control over who can access your game when you are a server administrator. A third-party hosting service can prevent unwanted activity or DDoS attacks on your Minecraft game server. Since you own the server, all the security patches would be in your hand.
Hence, you can ensure all protections are in place and minimize downtime or any losses caused by hackers. Good hosting providers, like Shockbyte or GG Servers, give you access to advanced security layers and protect you from unwanted attacks.
Minecraft Server Hosting Service FAQ
Minecraft is a popular 3D sandbox video game released in November 2011. Since then, the game has become popular, with over 126 million active users. Here gamers have no required goals to accomplish, giving you the freedom to choose how you want to play your game.
Minecraft is made of rough 3D objects, including cubes and fluids. You can move freely around your Minecraft world, mine blocks, and place them elsewhere to build your things. The game is based on the exploring, building, and repeating game loop, which is quite addicting. Your imagination only limits the world of Minecraft.
Minecraft is not available for free. It is a licensed game that Microsoft now owns. The game's pricing may vary depending upon your device and operating system. For instance, the basic Minecraft game for a Windows system would cost you $29.99. However, if you play Minecraft on PlayStation, the game would cost you $19.99.
You can get a free trial of Minecraft and learn about the world before you pay. You can explore the dehydrating desserts, frozen tundra, and more in an imaginative world you can help create. The free trial is available on Windows, Android, PS 4, PS 3, and Vita. The duration would depend upon the device you are using.
Hosting a dedicated Minecraft server through a third-party provider isn’t free. You will be charged based on your hosting service and plan. However, some Minecraft hosting services like ScalaCube give you access to a free basic server which you can use to host your game and add a few people to your community.
inecraft is a basic game that does not require fancy hardware equipment to run your game. If you are using a Windows or Linux-based system, your computer should have at least 1GB of additional physical RAM. This ensures that the graphics of your game do not lag.
The best Minecraft hosting should offer powerful hardware processors, fast and unlimited SSD storage, an easy-to-use cPanel, and an advanced security layer. Hostinger is the best Minecraft hosting service that gives you access to a dedicated IP address and fast SSD storage and lets you add unlimited modpacks to your game.
Server.pro is the best free Minecraft server host that gives you access to a free basic plan, allowing you to create your online community. You can use the custom-built file manager to manage all your data and files and add up to 20 players to your community, playing simultaneously.
The cost of hosting a Minecraft server for Minecraft would depend upon the number of players you want to add to your community, the storage space, and the level of protection you require for your server.
If you are a beginner and are just exploring the world of Minecraft, you should subscribe to the most basic plan. This would cost you between $2 and $5 a month. The basic plan would let you add around 10 or 20 gamers to your community. As you get more acquainted with the game, you can scale your plan per your needs. An advanced plan with unlimited player slots would cost you between $40 and $100.
Setting up a dedicated Minecraft server through third-party hosting is comparatively easy and would not require you to obtain any technical knowledge.
– Research the best gaming hosting company in the market and choose the pricing plan that best suits your needs.
– You can fill out your Minecraft username and set up a domain name for your server. You would also need to select the latest Minecraft version on the screen.
– You will then be redirected to a location page, where you need to choose the server that is nearest to your location. You can continue past the support Minecraft hosting options.
– Click on Order Now and pay for your plan.
– Once the payment is processed, you will receive an email with your login information. Your server is all set to host your Minecraft world.
Launch Your Private Minecraft Server in Minutes
Playing Minecraft on a dedicated server along with your online community of gamers is fun. Now with the help of third-party servers, you can easily rent a Minecraft server and set it up in minutes. The best hosting company would depend upon your gaming requirements and the size of your online community.
- If you’re looking for Minecraft hosting with unlimited modpacks, Hostinger or GG Servers might be a better option.
- If you’re looking for a web server plan with guaranteed uptime, you should try out Shockbyte or Apex Hosting.
- In case you’re looking for a Minecraft hosting with automatic backups, ScalaCube or MCProHosting might be a good option.
If you want to learn more about the best Minecraft server mentioned in our guide, you can read our detailed Hostinger review.