7 Best WooCommerce Hosting Providers in 2022 (Cheap & Fast)
Do you need a reliable hosting provider for your WooCommerce online store? Choosing the best host for your store can be a hassle, but we’ve compiled the top choices for you below.
WooCommerce is the most popular ecommerce platform for many store owners, making it easy for anyone to start up an online store. But before you can launch your business, you’ll need a plan with one of the best WooCommerce hosting providers to focus on your store’s growth.
Although there are tons of WooCommerce hosting companies, choosing one among the different plans, features, and benefits is often difficult. However, getting one will make it easy to set up your store. That’s why we have compiled the top WooCommerce hosting services in 2022.
We have seven top options for you to choose from. Let’s get started.
What Are the Best WooCommerce Hosting Providers?
Here are the top WooCommerce hosting companies for all business verticals.
We started our list of the best WooCommerce hosting providers with SiteGround, one of today's most popular web hosts. It’s one of our favorites, as it has key WooCommerce features, reliable support, competitive pricing, and servers globally that drive top-notch performance.Try SiteGround
SiteGround is our best overall hosting solution for WooCommerce stores, known for being a solid platform with excellent performance and features. The WooCommerce host has data centers in six countries, leaving you with consistent loading and response speed. Its servers are strategically located on different continents.
The hosting company comes with key WooCommerce features and a separate plan for ecommerce sites. With its unfailing 99.99% uptime and quick server speeds as fast as 130 milliseconds, SiteGround is a reliable hosting service for small and large businesses. The hosting provider features discounts on payment plans for affordable hosting.
- User-Friendly Dashboard: Unlike most hosting solution providers, SiteGround features a customized cPanel called Site Tools. The seamless interface was designed for your efficient and easy use, with an easy-to-navigate platform.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Reliable customer service is another top benefit to enjoy when using SiteGround for WooCommerce hosting. You can access their support through phone, live chat, and tickets are available round-the-clock.
- Daily Backup: SiteGround provides daily backups on its WooCommerce hosting plans. This is done automatically and makes it easy to store your website’s data if you need to revert to the old version.
SiteGround has a special WooCommerce hosting plan, and it has all the features of the basic shared plan. But, they added some special functionality like WooCommerce out-of-the-box, including the Storefront theme. The hosting service includes automatic upgrades, GIT version control, CDN, built-in WP caching, and even one-click staging.
Other key WooCommerce features include:
- Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates.
- PCI Compliant servers.
- Integrated Cloudflare Content Delivery Network for faster loading time.
- Free shopping cart installation.
- Reliable customer service.
- SiteGround offers impressive speed and response time.
- Unfailing uptime since 2014.
- Reliable customer service.
- Daily backup.
- User-friendly Site Tools.
- Managed WordPress hosting.
- Six data centers for top speed.
- High renewal price.
- Limited resources.
SiteGround offers three pricing plans for WooCommerce businesses, including StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek. You can spend even less with the discounts, and the WooCommerce hosting provider has features like free site transfer.
Best for Easy Use
One of the most popular WooCommerce hosting providers is Bluehost, popular for being recommended by WordPress. The hosting platform is super easy to use, with an SSL certificate and a pre-installed WooCommerce. Bluehost is a fantastic choice for those who want to start online stores.Try Bluehost
Bluehost is another best WooCommerce hosting company known as one of the oldest hosting providers in the industry. The services are used by people worldwide, although it only has one data center located in the US. Despite this, the hosting service provides impressive speed for websites globally.
Bluehost works great for small and large businesses, offering reliable customer support for WooCommerce stores. The hosting provider is especially known for being super easy to use out-of-the-box, with expert support that helps you set it up. The pricing plans provide good value for your money.
- Easy to Use: Installing WooCommerce with Bluehost is pretty easy, as it comes pre-installed. You can start building your store and adding products immediately after setting it up. Bluehost has a custom hosting dashboard that makes it easy to manage the caching and updates.
- Extensive Security Features: Bluehost comes with some unique security features, aside from protecting your ecommerce website from hackers. Bluehost features CodeGuard Basic, which provides automatic daily backup and regularly monitors your website and database. The solution is fitted with a basic web application firewall to prevent online threats and SpamExperts, an advanced email filter.
- Wide Range of Benefits: Even on the WooCommerce hosting plans, Bluehost comes with different unlimited resources, including unlimited websites, bandwidth, SSD storage, parked domains, and subdomains. Despite this, if you use too many resources, Bluehost might delete your site.
Bluehost comes with a dedicated plan for WooCommerce and different features that will make your new store successful. The hosting solution is fitted with the same features that shared hosting offers, like unlimited server resources and unmetered bandwidth. Some of the hosting features for WooCommerce include:
- Free online setup call from a WooCommerce expert.
- Free pre-installed WooCommerce with the official Storefront theme.
- A free dedicated IP address for your store.
- Free SSL certificate for all shoppers.
- Free domain name for one year.
- Very easy to use in setting up WooCommerce.
- Impressive loading and response speed.
- Reliable security features.
- Wide range of unlimited and free resources.
- Speedy customer service.
- No uptime guarantee.
- Just one data center.
Bluehost features a special pricing plan for WooCommerce hosting, and all plans feature all you need to start selling, including plugins, tools, and security. There are two plans to choose from, and you can decide to pay monthly, annually, or every 36 months. The cheapest plan comes with WooCommerce installed, unlimited resources, and other free features.
Best High-Performance Cloud Solution for eCommerce Websites
Nexcess is one of the top WooCommerce hosting providers. The web hosting service is easy to use, offers free migration and SSL certificates, and exceptional uptime and reliability. Nexcess is a great choice for creators and web professionals.Try Nexcess
Nexcess is a top WooCommerce hosting provider that provides cloud hosting solutions for your WooCommerce website.
Over 500,000 WooCommerce stores use Nexcess to host their WooCommerce sites. Notable stores using Nexcess include WP Buffs, LB Design, and iThemes.
With over 23 years of hosting experience and ten global data centers, Nexcess offers users faster speeds, automatic updates, and robust customer support.
- Easy Use: Nexcess has a minimal learning curve, making it suitable for different users. Beginners without experience building a website with traditional hosting can easily learn on-the-go thanks to Nexcess’ WooCommerce video tutorials. Non-tech users will find the no-code design option handy.
- Free Migration: You enjoy free migration irrespective of the WooCommerce managed hosting plan chosen.
- Performance Monitoring: Nexces plugin performance monitor helps you automatically track your store performance. Users get automatic plugins and core updates to ensure they are always current with upgrades.
- Autoscaling: This feature helps you better scale and grow your online store. Nexcess lets you temporarily bypass the PHP capacity limits on your plans for better scalability.
Nexcess comes with managed WooCommerce hosting plans designed to cater to the needs of different users, such as starters, creators, merchants, and web professionals.
You enjoy free SSL certificates, daily backups, and IThemes security Pro features to keep your online business safe and protect your customers’ payment data.
Other key WooCommerce features include:
- Fast DNS propagation
- PCI compliant servers
- No-code design options
- 24/7 WooCommerce support
- Sales and plugin performance monitor
- WooCommerce automated testing
- Exceptional uptime and reliability
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Daily backup and automatic updates
- Managed WordPress and WooCommerce hosting
- Native content delivery network (CDN)
- No unmanaged hosting options
- Poor phone support
- Expensive pricing compared to some WooCommerce hosting options
Nexcess offers six managed WooCommerce hosting plans for WooCommerce users. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee when you subscribe to any of Nexcess’ WooCommerce hosting plans. Nexcess offers a 30% discount on your first three months.
4. WP Engine
Best for Secure Hosting
Although WP Engine is a premium service for managed WordPress hosting, it’s one of the best WooCommerce hosting providers. The host is known for having a high-quality infrastructure that provides impressive security and tons of features for safety. WP Engine can easily handle high-traffic stores.Try WP Engine
WP Engine is the best WooCommerce hosting solution on our list for top-notch security, known for offering excellent uptime, daily backups, flexibility in its pricing plans, and other impressive features. This reliable WooCommerce host comes with impressive speed worldwide, making it easy for businesses to drive sales and meet customers' needs.
When using WP Engine for your hosting, you can choose between Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform cloud hosting, and there are custom WooCommerce hosting plans. The service is fitted with an easy-to-set-up staging area, focusing on security. With real-time threat detection and unfailing uptime, businesses can keep their data safe and their website running.
- Extensive Range of Security Features: If you’re setting up a WooCommerce online store, you’ll need a Secure Socket Layer certificate to keep your customer’s data safe and be proof of your reliability. WP Engine provides an SSL certificate for free. The premium hosting platform performs daily malware scans, a firewall with daily updates, enterprise-grade firewalls, real-time threat detection, and free hacking mediation.
- E-Commerce Tools for WooCommerce Businesses: To make your WooCommerce site easier to set up, WP Engine features special plans for e-commerce. Many WooCommerce and WordPress plugins and email marketing tools help you reach your customers easily.
- Effective Customer Service: WP Engine provides full support for WooCommerce businesses, including short wait times and patient representatives. There is 24/7 customer support for all WooCommerce users through live chat and phone.
When it comes to using WP Engine for WooCommerce, there are tons of e-commerce features that one can enjoy aside from the basic hosting solution. The main features are the one-click store creation, WooCommerce template, optimized themes, automated plug-in updates, and a search tool plugin for your store.
Other key WooCommerce features for top performance include:
- Free access to the Genesis Framework and StudioPress child themes for your store.
- Built-in staging environment for testing your store’s updates before launch.
- Integrated CDN.
- Automatic daily backups.
- Free SSL.
- Impressive uptime and speed.
- Reliable customer service.
- Automatic daily backups.
- Tons of security features with real-time threat detection.
- Staging area for easy launching.
- Customized plans are available for WooCommerce businesses.
- Does not offer email hosting.
- Does not provide domains.
WP Engine comes with five plans for your WooCommerce hosting solution, four of which have a fixed price while the fifth is a custom plan. The plans come with a 60-day money-back guarantee and annual discounts. You can enjoy automatic migration from the cheapest plan if hosting your online store elsewhere.
Best for Large Enterprises
If you’re planning a large online store for your enterprise, DreamHost is our recommended WooCommerce hosting company. The impressive hosting platform does not skimp on its WooCommerce features but comes with a wide range of functions and support, as the cheapest plan supports about 100k monthly visitors.Try DreamHost
DreamHost is one of the best WooCommerce hosting platforms on our list, providing full support to online stores with at least 100k monthly visitors. The WooCommerce hosting provider is one of the few with a 100% uptime guarantee, which they achieve with the different data center locations. These data centers contribute to the impressive global speed set at 119 milliseconds.
DreamHost is a great WooCommerce hosting provider as one of the oldest hosting companies, dating back to 1997. WordPress officially recommends the web hosts, so you can expect reliable security and support when running your WooCommerce online store. This also makes it one of the best WordPress hosting solutions.
- Easy-to-Use Website Builder: DreamHost features a convenient WP Website Builder, making it easy to build your website with a few clicks. The builder features a drag-and-drop interface that is intuitive and easy to use. After building the website, you will notice that WooCommerce comes pre-installed.
- Unlimited Resources Available: Large enterprises and online stores can benefit from a wide range of unlimited offerings and security features. The managed WooCommerce host offers unlimited websites, unlimited SSD storage, unlimited emails, unlimited domains, unlimited MySQL databases, and unlimited FTP, SFTP, and shell users.
- 100% Uptime Guarantee: DreamHost is one of the most reliable WooCommerce hosting companies that you can pick for your online store. With 100% uptime, your store will be running 24/7/365. If your website goes down because of its servers, the WooCommerce hosting provider offers one day of service for every hour of service interruption.
As DreamHost is a WordPress-recommended service, you can expect tons of features for WooCommerce performance. The plan comes with WooCommerce and Storefront already installed and configured for out-of-the-box use. There are different WooCommerce plugin solutions.
- VaultPress backup for automatic backup and unlimited disk space.
- Server-side protection against slow site speeds, traffic spikes, and hacking attempts.
- Up to three calls per month with dedicated concierge support.
- Free domain name for one year.
- Free Jetpack Professional plugin with different features for your store like downtime monitoring, authenticating customer logins, shipping fee calculations, etc.
- Free SSL certificate.
- Comes with many resources for large stores.
- Impressive global speed and uptime.
- Easy to build WordPress websites.
- Dedicated customer service for WooCommerce businesses.
- Unlimited resources and security features.
- Officially recommended by WordPress.
- The control panel is a bit difficult to understand.
- Some features attract extra costs.
DreamHost comes with three WooCommerce hosting plans with unlimited and free features. You can choose to pay monthly or leverage the annual discount. The cheapest plan is DreamPress, built for about 100k monthly visitors, with free resources.
Best Budget Hosting
Businesses that want to save money on web hosting for their WooCommerce store can do great with Hostinger. Hostinger has continued to impress us as a top-notch hosting provider that offers good value for its incredibly low prices. The offerings on its WooCommerce plans are pretty basic, and we recommend this to hobby sellers on a tight budget.Try Hostinger
Another of the best WooCommerce hosting providers is Hostinger, popular for its cheap web hosting plans that offer good value. The hosting platform is based in Lithuania and has come a long way, with 10 data centers serving websites in over 178 countries. With the servers scattered across countries, businesses can provide their end-users with impressive loading and response speed.
The WooCommerce host has a couple of key WooCommerce features in its affordable plans and is best suited for small-scale stores and hobby sellers. The WooCommerce hosting company offers a reliable 99.9% uptime and is pretty popular, one of the most searched hosts globally.
- Wallet-Friendly Plans: Hostinger comes with budget-friendly plans, allowing WooCommerce businesses to pay as low as $3.99 per month if they leverage the discounts. Even with the low price, the WooCommerce hosting company provides a free domain, free email and SSL certificate, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited databases, and free migration.
- Different Benefits to Increase Speed: A fast-loading website is the best way to convert leads to sales in your online store. Luckily, Hostinger comes with different features that speed up the already impressive speed. These include the cache manager, 1-click installer, PHP7 support, Git support, NGINX caching, and HTTP/2.
- Intuitive Custom Dashboard: Hostinger is known for the hPanel, a custom dashboard that is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. The control panel organizes all features into categories, with minimalistic icons and a seamless interface. Anyone can monitor their ecommerce store with this panel.
Hostinger comes with basic plans for your WooCommerce online store, which isn’t surprising since their plans are affordable. But, you can enjoy a free domain and free SSL for your store, promoting secure payments and trust from customers. Other best WooCommerce plugin features to look out for include:
- 4x WooCommerce optimized speed.
- Unlimited email accounts.
- Cache booster.
- Weekly backups.
- WordPress features.
- 1-click installation.
- Cloudflare CDN.
- Fast with 99.9% uptime.
- Speed enhancing features.
- Custom dashboard designed for easy use.
- Reliable customer service.
- Free and unlimited features.
- Great value for your money.
- No daily backup.
- Limited WooCommerce features in cheaper plans.
It’s been established that Hostimger provides pretty affordable plans for businesses and online stores. The WooCommerce plans cost between $3.99 and $23.99 monthly when you use the discounts offered. The renewal prices are lower than the actual prices, and the WooCommerce hosting provider provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Best Scalable Web Host
Kinsta is a top-notch managed WordPress hosting company that provides solutions for your WooCommerce or WordPress site. The service comes with a highly scalable infrastructure and reliable features that makes it one of the best on our list. Kinsta is powered by the Google Cloud Platform, contributing to its scalability.
The hosting solution is heavily optimized for e-commerce solutions and can easily handle sudden surges in your website traffic. Since it can manage unlimited WordPress sites, WooCommerce users can enjoy impressive features for managing their store, a clean UX, a skilled support team, and speed, all encased in cloud hosting plans.
- Speed Enhancing Features: Kinsta is super fast, offering response times as quick as 117 milliseconds. The hosting provider has more features that enhance its speed, starting with the cloud-based infrastructure. Kinsta partners with Cloudflare and is fitted with different technologies like NGINX, PHP7, LXD, and MariaDB to provide impressive speed.
- Easy Use and Migration: With the help of customer service and MyKinsta, anyone can get started with Kinsta. The setup process is very simple, with many WooCommerce and WordPress tutorials that help beginners and developers. The customer service is proactive, asking if you need help. The managed WooCommerce hosting service provides free site migration.
- Built for Traffic Spikes: Aside from having a 99.9% uptime, the Kinsta infrastructure is designed to handle traffic surges, making it the best WooCommerce hosting for scalability. Whenever you experience unexpected traffic surges, the website’s container will dramatically increase to match the number of resources you need. So, your WooCommerce store can run without crashing.
Kinsta has extensive features for WooCommerce businesses, starting with the one-click auto-installer on the MyKinsa dashboard. Other hosting features include:
- Auto-scaling that matches resources to your increased needs automatically.
- Six types of backups, including manual backups, 24-hour automatic backups, full downloadable .zip backups, environment backups, etc.
- 24-hour customer support and monitoring.
- Hack and malware removal, with free SSL.
- Fast server-level caching for proper WooCommerce use.
- Super fast loading and response time with special features.
- 99.9% uptime.
- Different types of backups for peace of mind.
- Amazing technical support.
- Built for traffic spikes.
- Hassle-free WooCommerce migration and set up.
- Designed for e-commerce businesses.
- No email hosting.
- General pricing plan.
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider with WooCommerce features, so it does not have specific pricing for WooCommerce. The cloud hosting solution comes with a general pricing structure, with two months free on the latter. Kinsta offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on the plans.
WooCommerce hosting is a specialized hosting plan designed to help you set up your online store. You can focus on growing your online business and meeting customers' needs while the hosting platform takes care of the technical details.
If you have a WooCommerce store, getting a specialized hosting solution will play an important role in achieving a successful online store. The hosting provider helps your site load quickly and reduces the chances of downtimes, affecting the success of your e-commerce store.
Yes, you can. Some managed hosting providers come with managed WordPress hosting, like SiteGround, and will allow you to install WooCommerce. But, it’s recommended to get dedicated hosting services for WooCommerce because this will give you the support and features needed to build your brand and expand your business.
Building an ecommerce store with WooCommerce costs between $500 and $3000. You can save extra costs by using an affordable hosting solution like Hostinger. Some WooCommerce hosting companies come with free domain, free SSL certificates, and other tools you might have had to pay extra.
Although you don’t need to, it’s a good idea to use a WooCommerce hosting provider that comes with a free domain. This allows you to save money on buying a domain. A good example is Bluehost, which will provide a free domain for a year.
Yes, you can. You can change your WooCommerce hosting company to a new one if you’re not satisfied with the service. Some services come with seamless site migration, like WP Engine.
Best WooCommerce Hosting Companies
If you have a WooCommerce store, it’s important to carefully choose the best web hosting solution for your online store. This makes it easy to meet your customers' needs, speed up your website, and keep it running consistently with strong uptime.
When choosing the best WooCommerce hosting provider for your online store, it’s important to choose one with an extensive range of features optimized for WooCommerce and WordPress websites. Also, check if freebies are available and unlimited resources that can help you cut hosting costs.
Before choosing one, you should compare the different hosts and costs of WooCommerce hosting, making it easy to select one that works for you. With these in mind, we put together the best WooCommerce hosting companies.
Here are the five best WooCommerce hosting options:
Best for Web Professionals
Before you purchase any WooCommerce hosting plan, you should carry out the needed research to learn what is needed about choosing a site host for your online store.
- WooCommerce vs. Shopify – Which Platform is Best
- 11 Best WooCommerce Alternatives and Top Competitors
- Bluehost vs. SiteGround
- How to Get a Free Domain Name