Best CRM Software to Profit in Logistics and Transportation
Learn more about the best CRM software for logistics and transportation to get a clear picture of your company’s supply chain.
In this article, I’ll review the 9 best CRM software for logistics, starting with my top five picks that will be a perfect fit for your business.
Choose one of our top five CRM solutions for logistics to manage transportation and assets, track customer activities, and create unique pipelines to boost revenue generation for your business.
The best customer relationship management (CRM) software automates your complex business processes by managing interactions between multiple departments of your organization, simplifying everyday tasks for your employees.
Best CRM Software for Logistics and Transportation Companies
Here’s a list of 9 of the best CRM software for logistics and transportation in 2022.
Best Overall CRM Software for Transportation and Logistics Companies
There is so much to like about Pipedrive, but the rotting feature is the most attractive because it shows deals that have been idle for too long. As a result, salespeople can focus more on those deals to avoid losses. You can also nurture clients and lead relationships using the contact timeline feature, making Pipedrive the best customer management software.Try Pipedrive
Pipedrive is the best CRM for logistics, used by over 100,000 companies in 179 countries, helping them visualize sales processes and get more work done. Use their customizable dashboards and real-time reports to gather insights for your transportation businesses and boost sales.
Additionally, stay in touch with your customers and prospects through powerful integrations like Zapier, Google Meet, Facebook Messenger, and more.
- Workflow Automation: Eliminate busy work and meet all your customer needs using sales force automation to send emails, follow-ups, and reminders for scheduled activities to prevent deals from falling through the cracks.
- Email Tracking and Communications: Get a notification every time your prospects open your email or click on a link you've forwarded. This allows you to connect with your target audience and drive leads through the sales funnel. Clients' meetings can also be scheduled in different time zones to suit all parties.
- Customizable Pipelines: Customize your sales pipeline by creating custom fields and reports to fit your specific business needs. You can share your customizable sales pipelines with team members, clients, or stakeholders to keep everyone on the right track.
- Deal Rotting: Set your rotting periods and get notified whenever a deal stays idle for longer than intended. You can also add color-coded labels to each deal to organize data and speed up sales.
- Integrations: Connect over 300 out-of-the-box integrations with your favorite tools to expand your sales operations. With the Google Maps integration, you can generate a geo-localized visualization of your deals' locations.
Pipedrive offers four pricing options. Essential Plan at $9.90, Advanced Plan at $19.90, Professional Plan at $39.90, and Enterprise Plan at $59.90 per user per month. They also offer add-on features for every plan at an extra fee.
A 14-day free trial is available across all plans with no credit card required.
- Easy-to-use with a quick onboarding process
- Powerful email tracking tool
- Functional mobile app
- Limited reporting and analytics features
Best Free Logistics CRM System with Custom Fields
Freshworks CRM is an excellent choice for transportation and logistics companies on a tight budget because it provides a free plan that helps them organize their sales team. They can also engage leads by communicating with customers and prospects via email, phone, and chat. There is also a free trial that provides access to the full-featured CRM system for 21 days. This makes Freshworks the most affordable logistics CRM software on our list.Try Freshworks CRM
Freshworks CRM is the best free CRM software for the logistics industry that helps you focus on the best leads by chatting and collecting information about your visitors to produce more opportunities using AI-powered chatbots.
You can focus on the right customers and close more deals by putting the power of AI (known as Freddy AI) to work for your sales team. You'll obtain actionable insights throughout the customer journey and be able to provide highly tailored interaction.
- Custom Fields: Create custom fields to collect and manage more information for your transportation industry to enhance customer service and accelerate business growth. You can also define responsibilities and permissions for data regulation based on your business needs.
- Automation: Boost your team's efficiency by automating all your administrative tasks so that they can focus on other critical areas of your business. You can directly identify the best sales sequences to manage your customer interactions and close your deals faster.
- Deal Management: Manage all deals in your pipeline and track progress with your prospects across deal stages to identify bottlenecks and make informed business decisions.
- Pipeline Management: Create multiple sales pipelines with distinct stages that meet your business marketing solutions, allowing your sales teams to create daily, weekly, or quarterly income reports in less time. Use the custom reports to track goals and enhance the quality of your logistics industry services.
- Communications: Enhance customer service using email, phone, chat, WhatsApp, Zoom, Apple business chat, and SMS integration to access your contacts across multiple channels. Create chat campaigns or use built-in cloud telephony to convert more sales and streamline all business operations.
Freshworks CRM offers a Free Plan. Other paid plans include Growth at $15, Pro at $39, and Enterprise at $69 per user per month.
A 21-day free trial is available across all paid plans.
- Offers a free plan and a free trial
- Excellent online customer service
- Highly customizable and powerful CRM system
- Requires a steep learning curve with more complex features
Best CRM Software for a 360-Degree View of Your Company
If you're looking for the best CRM systems with complete visibility, your search ends with Maximizer CRM, which gives you a 360-degree view of every area of your business. Your drivers, management, and sales personnel can view all customer records in real-time. Additionally, you can try Maximizer CRM for 30 days without paying a single dime by taking advantage of the free trial.Try Maximizer CRM
Maximizer CRM is the right CRM software for logistics management since it preserves customer loyalty by offering high-quality services 24/7 and helping you meet your deadlines. This explains why Maximizer is trusted by over 120,000 small and medium-sized businesses to increase income with productivity and efficiency.
You can also have more flexibility and control over your company by selecting between two flexible deployment options: on-premise CRM and cloud CRM.
- Workflow Automation: Help your employees stay on schedule by automating common activities, queries, and reporting on customer interactions to improve time management and streamline critical business processes.
- Contact Management: Get a bird's eye view of customer engagement across departments to keep communications organized and simplify data cleaning. This platform helps your team respond faster to time-sensitive events, setting you apart from competitors.
- Extensive Customization: Customize your CRM to meet your business's demands while empowering each team member to personalize their experience for optimal efficiency. This CRM platform helps you save money and enhance revenue generation for your business.
- Reports and Dashboards: For strategic planning and revenue forecasting, use reports and dashboards to see your organization's big picture and fine details in minutes. Data visualization and filtering can help you save time and reach your business goals faster.
- Integrations: To enhance productivity and monitor customer success, use third-party integrations like Mailchimp, Outlook, and Zapier to gain deeper insights into your various businesses.
Maximizer CRM offers three paid plans: Small Office at $29, Insights at $89, and Business Plus at $49 per user per month.
A 30-day free trial is available across all plans.
- Very intuitive to use
- Custom reporting features
- Flexible deployment options
- Relatively expensive
Best CRM for Logistics With Real-Time Tracking
With over 5 million users in more than 180 countries, JungleWorks provides transportation and logistics industries with confidence and transparency that is difficult to come by. As a result, it's the best CRM software that helps companies bring in more customers and maximize their productivity. JungleWorks also offers tracking tools that can help you monitor key metrics and manage customer relationships.Try JungleWorks
JungleWorks is one of the best CRM systems for the transportation industry that lets you track every fleet and re-route when necessary. Top industry experts have approved this platform because it helps business owners or administrators manage their delivery operations while taking care of their customers' experiences at scale.
With JungleWorks, you can easily control end-to-end communications between your company and customers to skyrocket customer satisfaction.
- Custom Fields: Use pre-made custom templates to capture information about your contacts in a way specific to your business operations to improve customer relationships. You can also create recurring tasks based on your business needs.
- Customer Engagement Automation: JungleWorks uses an omnichannel approach to automate business activities and strengthen customer and prospects relationships. This functionality can help you unload your employees to reduce human resources costs.
- Real-Time Tracking: With real-time tracking, you can ensure on-time delivery and give your fleet managers access to the tracking summary for up to 90 days, enhancing operational efficiency. Your customers can also use real-time tracking to receive delivery time estimates.
- Mapping Infrastructure: This platform offers the best mapping solutions for all business sizes through tools like maps and navigation, search, and route optimization. Easily customize your maps with different themes or multi-layers to suit your preferences.
- Integrations: You can integrate with all your systems to bring people, information, technology, and business processes all into one platform. Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, and many others are among the integrations supported.
JungleWorks offers four paid plans: Early Stage Plan at $29, Startup Plan at $89, Growth Plan at $189, and Standard Plan at $359 per month. They also offer an Enterprise Plan with custom pricing.
A 14-day free trial is available across all plans except the Enterprise Plan.
- Bird’s eye business view and fleet status monitoring
- Real-time route optimization
- Responsive, 24/7 customer support
- Frequent software glitches
5. Zoho CRM
Best Free Logistics CRM Software for Excellent Customer Service
Over 250,000 businesses in more than 180 countries rely on Zoho CRM to convert new customers and boost sales. As a result, it's the best CRM solution for combining your sales, marketing, and customer support activities into a single platform. Additionally, Zoho CRM has a free forever plan for up to three users and a 15-day free trial, making it the most cost-effective CRM solution on our list.Try Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management solution that helps organizations of all sizes streamline day-to-day operations and expand responsibly without breaking the bank.
With Zoho CRM, you can maintain customer loyalty by using historical data of previous customers to help your employees quickly resolve all new customer inquiries.
- Sales Force Automation: Automate regular processes like data entry and operational tasks to allow your employees to focus on customer relationships and close more deals. Create processes that help reduce manual data entry, eliminate redundancies, and accelerate your entire process.
- Custom Reports: Use customizable reports on your marketing operations to gain actionable insights into where your company stands compared to your industry competitors and make sensible business decisions.
- AI Prediction: Use a tool powered by AI and machine learning to increase your chances of converting leads and closing more deals. This forecasting feature makes Zoho CRM one of the best CRM tools for small and medium-sized startups that are fresh in the market.
- Team Collaboration: Keep everyone updated using feeds, chats, notes, tags, group discussions, and project management to gain detailed insights into your overall business performance. The wide range of interactions allows you to give your consumers the highest quality of services.
- Deal Management: Take advantage of digital transformation with the Zoho CRM system to gain complete insight into your deal pipeline and reduce the risk of losing out on lucrative deals.
Zoho CRM offers a Free Forever Plan with up to three users. The paid plans are Standard at $12, Professional at $20, Enterprise at $35, and Ultimate at $45 per user per month.
A 15-day free trial is available across all paid plans.
- Easy to use
- Offers a free plan and a free trial
- Multilingual platform with 28 languages
- It requires a lot of customization to get started
6. Elinext CRM
Best Custom CRM for Logistics With Development Services
Elinext CRM is a modern CRM system created by a team of experts for logistics organizations and any other industry looking to increase the efficiency of freight, transportation, and inventory management.
With Elinext CRM, you can empower your business with tailor-made solutions for your customers using CRM development services to turn ideas into unique software solutions.
- Remote Access: Regardless of where you are, this logistics CRM service lets you keep your customers happy and provide them with an exceptional experience.
- Comfortable UI: Elinext CRM is a simple-to-use platform providing logistic companies with practical business solutions to ensure that their employees and units operate at full potential.
- Reporting and Analytics: Get insights into every data source for your business to win back customers who have defected to competitors. Use reporting and analytics to measure customer satisfaction levels to improve operations and increase business growth.
- Web Application Builder: Elinext can help you build a website that will provide various trademarks for your products and services so that your customers can easily distinguish you from your competitors.
- Integrations: You can integrate with third-party tools to bring maps or geographical information into one centralized location. This helps you streamline every process for your transportation and logistics industry.
Elinext CRM doesn't provide a pricing structure. Therefore, you'll need to contact them directly through their official website to learn more about their pricing options.
Contact Elinext CRM here.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Offers a complete view of customer interactions
- Powerful reporting and analytics
- Lacks a transparent pricing structure
7. Creatio CRM
Most Advanced Transportation CRM Solution With Automation
Creatio CRM is one of the most advanced CRM systems that help logistics industries automate transportation workflows for more efficient operations. You can automate the entire lead management process from the first interaction to a sales-qualified lead.
Align your sales, marketing, and service teams on a single, ready-to-use platform to streamline your business operations across various departments.
- Sales Automation: Automate workflows for multiple types of sales possibilities, including contracts, online orders, and field sales, to increase sales across online and offline channels. This makes Creatio CRM one of the best contract management systems available today.
- 360-Degree Customer View: Use internal and external data to gain total visibility into your customers and provide personalized customer experiences. You can view the history of interactions and other activities on a map to predict your customers' preferences and improve service quality.
- Fleet Management: Have complete visibility over your fleet and its health to improve delivery processes and ensure vehicles are acquired, repaired, and replaced on time.
- Analytics and Reporting: Analyze your customers' information and apply powerful built-in analytics, KPI monitoring, and reporting tools to convert data into actionable insights. This helps you identify new opportunities to fuel your company's growth.
- Collaboration: Use omnichannel to communicate with your staff and customers directly from the system, including a self-service site, messengers, emails, and phone calls.
Creatio CRM offers three integrated products on a single platform: Marketing, Sales, and Service. You can use the products separately or in a bundle by entering the number of users for each product to estimate the total cost.
A 14-day free trial is offered for all products.
- Offers three products on one platform
- Extensive built-in reporting and analytics features
- Provides cloud and on-premise deployment options
- Steep learning curve
8. HubSpot CRM
Best Free CRM Software for Logistics for Small Businesses
HubSpot CRM is a top-rated free CRM software for small logistics companies, with features like email tracking, prospect tracking, pipeline management, reporting dashboards, and more.
Large businesses and enterprises may need to purchase the premium plans offered via five main product categories: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, CMS, and Operations. Therefore, HubSpot CRM is the best CRM for logistics for all business sizes in different industries.
- Pipeline Management: With a drag-and-drop editor, you can effortlessly create new deals and personalize your deal pipeline. You can allocate tasks to the relevant teams and track your most lucrative prospects in one centralized location to convert more sales.
- Deal Tracking: Analyze every active deal within your pipeline to prioritize the deals that will help you consistently meet your targets. Assign new or incoming deals to the right sales team to boost team performance.
- Email Tracking: Receive a notification when a customer or prospect opens or clicks a link in an email you've sent them. You'll close deals faster by sending perfectly timed follow-ups and avoiding guesswork.
- Reporting Dashboards: Empower your team with powerful analytics and reporting features all on one dashboard to help them work more efficiently. Build custom dashboards and reports in seconds to gain insights into your operations for optimal business success.
- Live Chat: Improve customer service by connecting with every website visitor in real-time to convert and close new deals. You can also automate busy work with chatbots, so you don't miss out on a lead or a lucrative deal.
HubSpot CRM offers Free Tools and five core products with varying costs. They include Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, CMS, and Operations.
You can integrate the products and use them as a CRM suite.
There is a 14-day free trial available for Professional and Enterprise Plans under CMS and Operations products.
- 100% free CRM software option
- Highly intuitive user interface
- Easily contact the sales team by phone.
- Additional technical support comes at a fee
Best CRM Software for Large Logistics and Transportation Companies
Salesforce is a popular CRM software for logistics that automates complex tasks for large enterprises to increase customer relationships and boost revenue generation.
Salesforce provides business support through regular feature releases, free-on-demand training, the world's largest business app marketplace, and a global community of industry experts. As a result, you can get perfectly tailored solutions for every industry.
- Process Automation: Create your business process using drag-and-drop functionality and reduce manual work by automating complex tasks to drive success on every deal. You can get automatic approvals for any business request to keep the deals moving forward.
- Reports and Dashboards: Check key business metrics and make sound decisions from anywhere by using custom reports and dashboards to get a quick real-time view of your company data.
- Pipeline Management: Gain complete visibility into your sales team's pipeline and accurately predict revenue generation to grow your organization confidently. This enables you to make timely adjustments to prevent missing out on lucrative deals and increase sales conversion.
- Slack Collaboration: Slack was recently acquired by Salesforce, resulting in seamless integration between the two products. This move has promoted collaboration through sharing of ideas among all users.
- AppExchange: Integrate with third-party apps you already use for your business via an inbuilt marketplace. You can customize apps to fit any company size and create personalized customer 360 solutions.
Salesforce offers four paid plans, including Essentials at $25, Professional at $75, Enterprise at $150, and Unlimited at $300 per user per month.
They also provide multipurpose editions with different pricing options for diverse industry solutions.
A 14-day free trial is available across all plans.
- User-friendly interface
- Lots of powerful integration capabilities
- Provides a learning resource center
- Relatively expensive for small businesses
A CRM system is essential in the logistics industry since it helps you track all aspects of supply chain management and gain real-time insights into what's going on with your customers or stakeholders across different organizational sectors.
Therefore, a good CRM software streamlines your employees' daily tasks, allowing them to improve customer interactions and close more deals on one single platform.
The best CRM for logistics is one that offers more comprehensive features tailored to your company's requirements.
From our review, you can try several CRM software for free to test the waters, such as the Freshworks CRM, Zoho CRM, and HubSpot CRM.
Alternatively, use free trials to try advanced CRM software like Maximizer CRM, Salesforce, and Creatio CRM without paying a single dime.
CRM provides a single platform for streamlining all phases of supply chain management, allowing businesses to respond more swiftly to market fluctuations while increasing operational efficiency.
Some of the other benefits of CRM in supply chain management include:
Automate tasks to reduce manual work.
Provides means of tracking email, contacts, or deals.
Improve customer relationships.
Improve forecasting to support business growth.
Combines sales and marketing teams to become more impactful.
What is the Best Customer Relationship Management System for Logistics Companies?
The best customer relationship management (CRM) software allows you to provide better service to your customers while capturing vital business insights so you can close more deals without breaking a sweat.
Additionally, the best CRM for logistic companies depends on your company's size and the features you need to streamline operations.
However, with many CRM software solutions available today, choosing one that best meets your company's needs can be challenging. Before committing to a single CRM software, you can start by checking for key features.
Some of the key features to consider include:
- Intuitive user interface
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Customizable dashboards
- Analytics and reporting
- Pipeline and lead management
- Automations and integrations
So, choose the best CRM software from our top recommendations to avoid spending numerous hours reviewing all the CRM software options and their features.
Here are our top picks for the best CRM software for logistics companies again:
Do you still need more information on CRM software tools? Check out the following articles from Founderjar.
- Top Simple CRM Software
- CRM Best Practices
- ERP vs. CRM: What’s the Difference?
- CRM Implementation Guide