7 Best CRM Software for Banks in 2022
Discover the best banking CRM software for banks and other financial institutions to bolster their sales and marketing efforts.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Many banks are switching over to specific banking CRM solutions to exceed customer expectations.
In today’s digital banking landscape, the financial services industry needs customer-centric strategies to analyze customer behavior, build long-lasting customer relationships, and improve customer retention.
A banking CRM tool helps you interact with customers in a modern way. CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. This article will show you 7 of the top CRM for banks.
Let’s get started.
Best CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software for Banks
Overall Best CRM for Banks
I recommend Monday.com CRM because it helps bankers close deals quickly. Thanks to its customizable CRM boards, banks can automate their custom business processes and sales and marketing efforts to suit their banking needs.Try Monday.com CRM
Monday.com CRM is one of the best banking CRM tools trusted by over 152,000+ customers worldwide, such as Citizens Bank.
- Lead Management: Collect and manage leads from multiple sources with Monday.com CRM. You can automatically score and qualify every lead based on your custom criteria.
- Contact Management: Enjoy a comprehensive 360° view of your customer profiles. Use Monday.com CRM to store customer data and account information, record customer notes, log activities, manage customer information, and keep customer contacts.
- Customer Communications: Monday.com CRM helps bankers to communicate efficiently with their customers. You can send customized emails from your Monay.com CRM dashboard and keep track of customer interactions.
- Sales Automation: Keep your sales team productive by automating your sales process, especially repetitive sales. Monday.com CRM’s sales automation feature helps sales reps close more deals and record better marketing campaign performance.
- Simplified communications
- Flexibility and ease of use
- Good customer service
- Streamlined internal communications
- Free trial and freemium version
- Lack of phone support
- Limited reporting
Monday.com CRM offers five pricing plans.
- The Individual Plan is suitable for individuals with small CRM needs.
- The Basic Plan is a good fit for small-scale financial businesses.
- The Standard Plan is ideal for medium-scale financial businesses.
- The Pro Plan is best for banks and financial institutions.
- The Enterprise Plan is suitable for a financial institution offering enterprise-grade financial services.
Monday.com CRM offers a 14-day free trial to get started.Try Monday.com CRM
Best for Sales and Marketing
I love Salesforce Financial Services Cloud because of the sales force automation, service, and marketing solutions it offers banks. With its extensive features range, bankers can create a personalized customer experience for each customer to build long-term customer relationships.Try Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud is a highly-rated banking CRM software used by sales reps and top financial institutions such as OneUnited Bank.
- Sales Forecast: Track your team’s performance in real-time and create a sales pipeline to engage and manage your ideal clients at the right time.
- Bulk Emails: Send bulk emails to a selected group with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. You can create and send bulk emails for special events or situations and track open and read receipts.
- Advanced Analytics: Salesforce Financial Services Cloud offers banking software programs like the self-service Einstein Analytics bots, which customers can use to place travel notifications or report credit card losses.
- Direct Calls: Managing inbound and outbound calls are easy thanks to Salesforce’s in-built Lightning Dialer. This feature offers several calling capabilities: personal voicemail, voicemail drop, call logging, call monitoring, call history view, and missed call notifications.
- User-friendly interface
- Omni-channel communication
- Customer-centric automation
- Simplified collaboration
- Free trial
- Poor customer service
- No free version
- Upfront yearly payment makes it an expensive CRM option
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud offers four pricing plans:
- The Essentials Plan is suitable for small teams.
- The Professional Plan is ideal for medium to large-scale teams.
- The Enterprise Plan is best for large banks and financial institutions.
- The Unlimited Plan is great for financial institutions that need unlimited sales and service CRM.
Try out Salesforce Financial Services Cloud for 30 days to get started.Try Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Best for Beginners
I recommend Creatio because of the high-level customizations and unlimited marketing automation tools it provides for startups, SMEs, and other financial enterprises in the banking industry. What I love about Creatio are its user-friendly interface, the ability to create apps with no codes, and excellent templates.Try Creatio
Creatio is a simple and easy-to-use CRM in banking trusted by top banks, such as OTPBank, Kredo Bank, Ent Credit Union, Bank of Georgia, and International Investment Banks.
- Marketing Automation: Segment your audience and run multichannel marketing campaigns with Creatio’s marketing automation tool. Use website tracking and in-depth analytics to track your marketing campaign performance and plan for future marketing efforts.
- Lead and Opportunity Management: Creatio helps you simplify your retail and corporate bank with its lead and opportunity management features. You get deep insights into your customers’ preferences and needs.
- Customer Relationship Management: With Creatio’s advanced customer center and communication tools, exceed customer expectations. These tools automatically help you process your customer data, requests, and claims.
- Lending Service Management: Creatio offers workflow and document management tools to automate your loan processes.
- Supports cross-team collaboration
- 360° view of prospects and customers
- Good business process management tools
- Effective market segmentation capabilities
- No out-of-the-box support for tagging attachments
- Complicated for non-tech users
Creatio offers three pricing suites: Marketing Creatio, Sales Creatio, and Service Creatio. All pricing options have different price ranges based on the service you want and the number of users.
Try Creatio for free to get started.Try Creatio
Best for Customer Support
I love Microsoft Dynamics 365 because of its business intelligence, social insights, and contact management features that help banks organize and automate their banking processes.Try Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the best banking CRM solutions banks and financial enterprises use to drive sales and engagements and exceed customer expectations.
- Invoices Management: Microsoft Dynamic 365 helps you create invoices and track your transaction records. When a customer comes in contact with you, this CRM tool easily initiates sales and improves your customer experience with a price quote.
- Goals Management: Track your client’s goals against their expected revenue to show how well they perform. You can use this Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to evaluate your goals at a team level and not just on an individual level.
- Dashboard and Reports: Acces and visualize your customer information and track every customer account through charts, reports, and customized dashboards.
- Integration with Microsoft products
- Compliant with GDPR and other data privacy legislation
- Excellent customer support
- Free trial
- Easy migration of customer data
- Flexible customization and configuration
- The mobile app is glitchy
- Expensive pricing
- It does not provide native integration with Gmail
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers different pricing plans based on the business area you need the customer relationship management (CRM) software for.
The Customer Data category offers Customer Insights and Customer Voice plans.
The Sales category offers Sales Professional, Sales Enterprise, Sales Premium, and Microsoft Relationship Sales plans.
The Service category offers Customer Service Professional, Customer Service Enterprise, Field Service, and Remote Assist plans.
Try Microsoft Dynamics 365 for free for 30 days to get started.Try Microsoft Dynamics 365
Best Budget Option
I recommend EngageBay because of its flexible banking CRM solutions, such as omnichannel communication and exceptional customer service, offered at an affordable price.Try EngageBay
EngageBay is one of the banking industry's best banking CRM software tools that is trusted by over 28,000 customers globally.
- Omnichannel Communication: Customers have diverse preferences for communication. EngageBay’s omnichannel communication feature allows you to reach out to customers through their preferred communication channels such as phone, email, social media, SMS, and live chat.
- Contact Management: EngageBay helps you create detailed customer profiles, making it easy to segment your prospects into different groups based on set preferences and options.
- Customer Service: Enjoy access to effective customer service tools such as autoresponders, help desk, canned responses, and customer service tickets. EngageBay offers you powerful customer service dashboards to help you gauge your customer engagement metrics.
- Affordable and flexible pricing plans
- Simple yet powerful customer service
- 360-degree contact view
- Free onboarding sessions
- Limited templates
- No SMS function
EngageBay offers four pricing plans:
- The Free Plan is suitable for users with no CRM experience but offers limited features.
- The Basic Plan is ideal for small-scale users who want to enjoy more CRM features than what is obtainable with the free plan.
- The Growth Plan is best for medium-sized financial companies.
- The Pro Plan is suitable for large-scale financial enterprises.
Try EngageBay’s free plan to get started.Try EngageBay
Top Banking CRM System for Sales Organizations
Oracle CX Sales is one of the best banking CRM systems used by thousands of users, including top companies such as Panasonic, Atradius, Banco Nacional, Bank of Guam, and Siemens Healthineers.
- Managed Customer Data: Effectively manage your customers' data and improve customer retention through Oracle CX Sales’ data management capabilities. You can perform campaign segmentation and contact cleansing with this feature.
- Oracle CPQ: Oracle CX Sales can integrate with several applications such as ERP and CRM systems, B2B Commerce, and web services. You can effectively handle the CPQ (configure, price, quote) process with Oracle CPQ.
- Sales Campaign: Create high-quality sales and marketing campaigns, and receive real-time customer feedback. Oracle CX Sales provides workflow automation and marketing automation tools for automating business processes.
- Provide guides for sellers
- Organizes customer information
- Help develop dynamic and accurate quotes and proposals
- Integration with other Oracle products
- Great storage capability
- No free version
- Poor integration with other sales software
- It does not offer a built-in Kanban view
Contact sales to determine the price.
Request a demo from Oracle CX Sales to get started.Try Oracle CX Sales
Most Popular Banking CRM Software
CRMNEXT is one of the best banking CRM software that provides easy-running omnichannel banking experiences used by top financial companies such as HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Bajaj Auto Finance, and BDO.
- Analytics: Improve customer satisfaction and meet your customer needs through actionable insights. CRMNEXT provides a multidimensional analysis of your customer’s patterns and creates reports to help you close more deals.
- Social Sale: Easily discover the best social influencers to help you promote your offering and turn them into brand promoters. The social sale feature helps you track conversations, monitor your brand mentions, and check campaign effectiveness.
- Account Management: CRMNEXT can easily create reports on your account status each time you ask. You enjoy a real-time view of your account information, such as balance or status checks, alerts, requests, and activities.
- Improved call support
- Robust communication
- Unified dashboard
- No open API
- Performance lacks agility
Pricing is determined by quote.
Get a Demo from CRMNext to get started.Try CRMNEXT
What is the Best Banking CRM Software?
Before picking a CRM software, the first thing you need to do is determine your specific needs and then ensure the CRM of choice can cater to these needs. This criterion is crucial when choosing a banking CRM Software.
With so many CRM systems available in the market, you can easily think that the best real estate CRM software will work smoothly as a banking CRM, which is often not the case.
- If you are looking for the best CRM for the banking industry, the obvious answer is Monday.com CRM, as it offers custom features specific to every day’s banker needs, such as sales automation, lead management, contact management, and customer communications.
- If you are looking for the top banking CRM system for sales and marketing, consider using Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. The customer relationship management CRM tool offers integrated sales, service, and marketing solutions suitable for banks.
- If you need a beginner-friendly banking CRM, choose Creatio, as it offers a no-code solution with high-level customizations and unlimited marketing automation tools for banks.
Are you still finding it hard to pick the best banking customer relationship management CRM software? The good news is that most of the CRM software options for banks in this article come with free trials, so you can try out different options to find the perfect fit.
If you are looking for a custom CRM software solution for financial advisors, try out the best CRM software for financial advisors.