Best CRM Software in India: Top 9 for October 2022
Small and large businesses in India can improve their relationship with their existing customers and find new prospects with the best CRM software in India. Here are our top five options:
The best CRM in India provides businesses of all sizes with tools to store customer information, identify sales opportunities, manage campaigns, and more from a central location. Top customer relationship management software is recommended if you've been looking for a better way to interact with your customers.
With dozens of options in the market, finding the right CRM software for your business in India can be tricky. Aside from price and surface features, one has to consider whether it is the right choice for their business needs. We've compiled the best CRM software in India for your business to take advantage of.
Let's take a closer look.
Best CRM Software in India
Here are our top 9 CRM providers for businesses in India.
1. Monday CRM
Monday CRM is the best CRM software in India, ideal for businesses that want an all-in-one solution. I chose this as the top option because of its ease of use, marketing campaign and pipeline management, and the fact that you can collaborate with people outside your team. Monday CRM comes with many features for managing customers and client projects.Try Monday.com CRM
Monday CRM is an all-around customer relationship management software for businesses in India. The customizable platform and its robust sales management tools are helpful for your team to collect and nurture qualified leads until fulfillment. Monday comes with extensive automation and allows customer data collection from any source during customer relationship management.
The online CRM software is easy for beginners and small businesses, with an intuitive interface and robust metrics. There are different discounts to take advantage of, including a free trial. Monday CRM comes with a free plan that small teams can leverage.
- Automate Tasks and Integrate Tools: Monday CRM is known for its easy and extensive automation that allows you to save time on simple tasks. The automation is based on if-them or when-then statements. You can automate with the integrated tools and third-party apps too. But keep in mind that you limit how much automation you can set based on your plan.
- Lead Scoring Functionality: One of the highlights of the Monday CRM software is lead scoring which makes opportunity management easy for teams. The feature scores your leads based on a custom criterion, so you can decide which ones are the best qualified and focus on them rather than time-wasting leads. The automated lead assignment feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.
- Ready-Made Templates: Monday CRM features a template center that allows your Indian business to get started in minutes, regardless of the industry. The center has ready-made templates for seller training, customer onboarding, sales pipeline, and more. They come with integration and automation, saving you time from building from scratch.
- Completely Workflow Platform: The online CRM software features a work management platform that makes it easy for businesses to run. The basic plan lets you enjoy the timeline, Gantt and calendar views, whiteboard collaborations, dashboards, and activity logs.
- All paid plans come with unlimited boards and contacts.
- Template center for lead, contact, and deal management.
- Features mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
- Time-saving automation that is easy to set up.
- Round-the-clock customer service on all plans.
- Automations are limited based on your plan.
- Security features are limited to the Enterprise plan.
Monday CRM comes with a free forever plan for two seats; from the paid plans, you get a minimum of three seats. The plans are billed per user per month, and there is an 18% discount for those who pay annually. Before you get started, there is a 14-day free trial. Larger businesses get a customized price under the Enterprise CRM plan.
Best for Sales Teams
Pipedrive is an excellent CRM software for sales teams, as it is easy to deploy, offers a customizable sales pipeline, and is reasonably priced. The CRM software has all the tools your sales team needs to manage deals, contacts, and leads and offers templates, workflow automation, and group emails.Try Pipedrive CRM
Pipedrive is the best CRM software for Indian sales teams. As one of the best CRM software solutions, it comes with advanced capabilities and efficient reporting, all encased in ease of use to improve your sales performance. While there is no free plan, it is affordable and customizable, making it a good choice for small-scale sales teams.
The customer relationship management software doubles as an account management tool, allowing businesses to optimize their marketing and sales management. With its proactive structure, Pipedrive automatically tracks leads, organizes emails, and syncs the schedules across devices. Pipedrive can visualize the sales process for easy use.
- Easy to Use CRM Platform: Pipedrive provides a straightforward, simple, and minimalist user interface. With the focus on providing you with a visual pipeline for deals, this is the first thing you start with, and you can customize it as much as you want. There are several easy-to-use tools for Indian companies to organize contacts and communication.
- Effective Lead Generation: A well-liked tool in Pipedrive is its LeadBooster, a paid add-on. The tool features a suite of lead generation tools like web forms, scheduler, chatbot, and live chat, plus a prospector tool for finding outbound tools. The LeadBooster goes for $39 per company per month.
- Wide Range of Integrations: There are about 300 integrations available in Pipedrive CRM, including some big names like Google Maps, G Suite, Zapier, MailChimp, and Xero. You can extend the functionality of the CRM with different applications, although this incurs more cost.
- Reporting Tools: Pipedrive is designed with a Live Dashboard that allows you to see the status of deals in different categories. These include Wins, Losses, Newness, Wins, and Activities. There are reports for each user or the whole company.
- Deal-driven workflow on an intuitive interface.
- Includes reliable mobile apps synced with calls and emails.
- Unlimited, customizable sales pipelines.
- Machine learning sales assistant on all plans.
- API access for better customization.
- No free plan.
- Limited custom reports and fields.
Pipedrive does not offer a free plan, but there is a 14-day free trial and a 17% annual discount on all plans. The plans start at $11.90 per user per month, billed monthly, but you can spend more when you get their add-ons like the LeadBooster, Smart Docs, and Web Visitors.
Best for B2B and B2C Businesses
HubSpot is next on our list of the best CRM software in India, as it helps companies of all sizes track and nurture leads. This CRM software is suitable for B2B or B2B businesses in various industries and comes packed with features they can leverage. You can leverage the marketing and sales management tools and integrate them with other HubSpot tools.Try HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is one of the well-known cloud-based CRM solutions suitable for many businesses. The top CRM software might be costlier than other options on our list, but it comes with advanced features that are suitable for companies in India. The CRM tool is steadily integrating its suite with digital marketing and desk help tools.
The HubSpot CRM software helps businesses monitor outbound and inbound leads. There are CRM tools for contact management, sales pipeline management, email tracking, and automation. This CRM system can leverage the visual dashboard that provides a real-time sales funnel view.
- HubSpot CRM Sales Tools: HubSpot comes with a wide range of sales tools that help representatives manage contacts, sales pipelines, and leads. The Sales Hub is integrated with the CRM software, with tools for boosting productivity and shortening deal cycles.
- HubSpot CRM Marketing Tools: As for the marketing tools, it provides email marketing automation and lead generation tools. The automated lead assignment tools allow you to create and manage email templates, and you can view how well the emails are performing.
- Integration with Tools: The CRM software integrates with the internal HubSpot tools like Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Customer Service, CMS, and Operations. Aside from these hubs, there are third-party integrations like ZohoCRM, SugarCRM, Salesforce, and more.
- Visual Dashboard Design: One of the highlights of the HubSpot CRM system is its visual dashboard, which provides a real-time view of the sales funnel. The feature allows you to track customer interactions automatically through phone calls, social media, live chat, and email. Furthermore, each interaction is organized by a lead on the timeline.
- The Core CRM software is free forever.
- Personalized email sequences for leads.
- Real-time lead behavior notifications.
- Integration with internal and third-party tools.
- Support for integrated payment processing.
- Some features come with a learning curve.
- Some common features are on higher plans.
HubSpot pricing plans are costlier than other options on our list, starting at $50 per month. The Enterprise plan starts at $5,000 per month too. You get the Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub, and Operations Hub from the entry-level plan. Smaller teams can use the free CRM software for reporting, dashboarding, deal tracking, actionable customer insights, and pipeline management.
Best for Small Businesses
Keap is the best small business CRM software providing easy use and eCommerce features like invoicing and native payment processing for you to leverage. The CRM system integrates with over 2000 software programs to streamline your process and extensive automation to save time on all tasks.Try Keap CRM
If you're running a small business in India, especially one focused on eCommerce, you can consider Keap. This CRM software in India is ideal for ease of use, coming with a pre-built sales pipeline template, automation, and extensive analytics and reports.
Keap makes it easy for you to store your contact information and activity in a centralized location, automatically added to your account whenever you interact with them. Aside from usability and automation, Keap integrates with 2,500+ popular apps natively and through Zapier Premium.
- Premade Templates and Automation: Keap has a wide range of premade templates for invoice reminders, landing page leads, and deal offers. To save time on different tasks, Keap allows for complex automation that is easy to build based on when-them scenarios. For example, you can state that when a form is submitted, a notification is sent to you.
- Built-In Ecommerce Features: E-commerce businesses in India can benefit from using Keap for their customer relationship management software needs. For one, there are native invoicing and payment processing tools that help you offer your customers safe options. There are options to increase your cart value, set up upsells, and use abandoned cart automation.
- Lead Management Tools: Although the lead scoring tools are handy in Keap, they are only available on the Max plan. With this feature, you can assess your prospect's interests based on their engagement level. This includes data on submitted web forms, emails opened, clicked links, and more. The lead scoring feature is highly customizable.
- Wide Range of Integrations: Keap integrates with over 2,500 platforms, more than the other CRM providers on our list. The marketplace has options for partner-level, third-party, and certified integrations. You can use them for email, specialty apps, lead management, pre-built campaigns, and more.
- Easy sales and marketing automation.
- Automatically collect and score leads.
- Robust customer service tools.
- Includes a Keap mobile application.
- Features a contact management dashboard.
- Most of the integrations are paid for.
- The free data migration process is limited.
The Keap pricing plans start at $169 per month when billed monthly, although you can save up to 20% when billed yearly. Large businesses use Max Classic, which offers a customized quote for teams. The contact-based pricing means that you pay based on the contacts and users.
Best Budget Option
Freshsales is one of the best CRM software in India on our list, offering a lightweight and simple solution for small to mid-sized businesses that want to start running. If you're looking to save money and get a wide range of features like AI assistant and extensive customization.Try Freshsales
Companies just getting into customer relationship management software can consider using Freshsales CRM, which provides you with budget-friendly plans. Freshsales is built on a unified data solution that allows it to work with different software and integrations, like workflow automation and sales intelligence features.
Freshsales CRM allows you to design custom workflows and automate repetitive tasks. You can take advantage of various features, like sales forecasting, role-based access, customizable email templates, predictive contact scoring, and a broad administrative dashboard.
- Extensive Customization: There are many opportunities to customize your customer experience using the Freshsales CRM software. Every interface part can be customized to meet your business requirements, even the main navigation menu. You can choose from different currencies and languages and create custom modules, fields, and sales activities.
- Integrated Communication Tools: You can easily communicate with contacts using Freshsales for your CRM needs. The CRM provider offers built-in phone and email functionality and a mobile app. You can set up live chat and join video conferences directly from the CRM software solution.
- Admin Tools: You can conveniently manage your team with Freshsales. The CRM solution allows you to customize appointments, reminders, alerts, and activities and even assign leads to sales representatives. The CRM tool allows you to set up automated workflows that save time.
- Contact and Account Management: A wide range of account and contact management tools allow you to strategically view the activity timeline and target contacts on the Freshsales CRM software. A contact scoring system powered by artificial intelligence makes it easy to identify top leads.
- Affordable CRM solution,
- Proactive artificial intelligence assistant.
- Comes with different integrations.
- Extensive options for customization.
- Easy team collaboration and administration.
- No reports in the free plan.
- A limited number of third-party integrations.
Freshsales offers affordable CRM solutions, starting with a free forever plan. The free plan allows sales and customer service teams to implement complete customer engagement strategies. The paid plans start at $18 per user per month, and you can save more when you pay annually. There is a 21-day free trial, which is longer than most options on our list.
Best Scalable CRM
Next on our list of the best CRM software in India is Salesforce, which we named as the scalable option. The complete CRM solution is best for scaling businesses that need a highly customizable solution. With Salesforce, you can take advantage of sales automation in different industries.
A large sales team in India will enjoy different advantages when using Salesforce CRM, including the many integrations and customization. Different products work well with the CRM, making it easy to automate your customer journey and marketing campaigns.
- Brilliant Customization Capabilities: There's no limit to what you can customize using this scalable CRM solution. Salesforce allows businesses to use CSS to adjust their record pages, buttons, objects, and links. There is an option to add Apex triggers for automation too. Your team can use the app builder and developer sandbox on every plan.
- Easy-to-Use Project Management Tools: One of the benefits of using Salesforce for your customer relationship management software needs is the marketing and sales productivity tools. The task management features allow your team to assign and follow tasks, manage and build workflows, and approve permissions.
- Comprehensive Ecosystem for Businesses: Salesforce provides a wide range of integrated products that are useful for businesses. Since it is scalable, the CRM solution can grow with your business, and you can adopt new features as needed. Some elements in the ecosystem include Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Safety Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Heroku, Salesforce Platform, and Quip.
- Integrations in AppExchange Store: Another feature that makes Salesforce highly scalable is the different integrations. In the AppExchange store, you can access various integrations that can build customizable systems.
- Opportunities to customize and modify it.
- Generous entry-level features.
- Wide range of support materials and online community.
- Powerful reporting tools.
- Integrate with 1000+ platforms.
- Time-consuming to set up because of customization.
- No visual gallery on the email templates.
The pricing plans on Salesforce start at $25 per user per month when billed annually, while the highest is $300 per user per month. There is a 30-day free trial on all the pricing plans, the highest on our list. You can extend functionality with the paid add-ons.
Best for Team Collaboration
Insightly is an intuitive CRM solution for small to medium businesses in India and team management. The SaaS-based CRM allows you to manage customer data, accelerate sales, build customer relationships and deliver projects.
Businesses usually use Insightly for a wide range of tracking, management, automation, and alignment needs. Since it offers a mobile CRM app, teams can use it to collaborate, scan business cards and record audio notes while they are in the field. The interface is not difficult to understand, with a wide range of admin-level options.
- Convenient Collaboration: The CRM and sales pipeline management tool allow your team to work together from anywhere. These include the mobile app for sales teams that work in the field. You can streamline different pipelines, workflows, and tasks with the CRM provider.
- Reporting Capabilities: You can conveniently build reports and dashboards when using Insightly. The CRM software solution offers fantastic reporting capabilities that give you an overview of the state of your business. The reports can be scheduled and shared with colleagues. Some integrations make this easy too.
- Workflow Automation Tools: Save time on your business process when using Insightly. This CRM software allows you to automate processes like sending emails, firing webhooks, and updating records. Streamline your sales process and reduce the amount of repetitive manual work.
- 250+ Integrations: There are over 250 integrations with apps and an API for good customization. The customer relationship management solution integrates with Slack, Adobe, Amazon S3, and more. In Insightly, you get cloud file storage services for linking files to records.
- Slick and easy-to-use interface.
- Integrates with a wide range of help desk and marketing apps.
- Highly customizable platform.
- Smooth data input and sharing.
- Workflow automation for easy use.
- Lacks custom workflows and other advanced features.
- High-end plans are expensive.
Insightly offers three pricing plans from $29 to $99 per user per month; all billed annually. There is a free plan for two users and a free trial that you can benefit from. All the plans come with round-the-clock customer service.
8. Zoho CRM
Best for Integrations
Zoho CRM is another top CRM software for businesses in India, offering seamless integrations with Zoho tools and third-party apps. A wide range of features helps you automate tasks and track contact data and customer information. Furthermore, there is a free plan for businesses that need to track contacts and leads alone.
Newcomers just starting with customer relationship management software can benefit from Zoho CRM software, as it is one of the top cloud CRM solutions for ease of use. Zoho provides an AI-powered analytics engine named Zia, making it easy to identify anomalies and trends in sales.
- Configurable Views: Tracking customer relationships is easy with Zoho CRM, which provides customization and different views like the Kanban or list view. You can customize the Welcome page, multiple landing pages, and more.
- Zoho CRM Mobile: Teams can use the Zoho CRM app on the go, as it is available on iOS and Android. The app provides immediate access to contacts, notes, leads, and deals and allows you to call contacts like clients and leads from the app.
- Workflow Automation: Zoho CRM offers automation based on an if/then structure like most online CRM software platforms. If something happens, it kicks off another thing. Although some functions are complex, the Workflows section allows you to automate business processes.
- AI-Powered Tools: With Zoho CRM, you get access to different tools powered by artificial intelligence, although this is only available in top-tier plans. The tools help you figure out when you should contact clients and prospects and will automatically collect information on them.
- Robust set of features.
- Flexible AI tools.
- Customization with the Canvas Builder.
- Wide range of integrations.
- Downloadable mobile app.
- Steep learning curves.
- No third-party integrations in the free plan.
Zoho CRM has basic monthly pricing plans starting from $18 per user. You can save up to 34% when you pay yearly. Then, there is a free trial on all plans with no credit card required. Zoho has a special plan for solopreneurs and micro-businesses called Bigin and CRM Plus for larger businesses.
Best for Marketing Automation
Finally, on our list of the best CRM providers in India is SalezShark, standing out for its extensive sales force automation software. The cloud-based CRM software focuses on automating the lead management and sales process. SalezShark will automatically collect data on prospects from social media, and you can use this to increase conversion.
If you're looking for India-based CRM software, then SalezShark is the ideal choice. This means that businesses can enjoy local customer service in India. There is a wide range of features for businesses to enjoy, including collaboration, automation, and data as a service. Plus, you can start using it for free.
- Extensive Automation: The highlight of using SalezShark is the intelligent marketing automation features that help you send messages to customers at the right time. The automation tool saves time on different marketing and sales processes, and you can build the workflow in the drag-and-drop interface. There is an autoresponder and contact path tracing feature too.
- People Search Engine: SalezShark gives you access to a wide range of contacts in hundreds of countries, so you don't have to search for these on different websites. There is a real-time people search engine that you can use to search for prospective clients, filtered by their location and industry.
- Centralized Contact Management: It's easy for your team to manage the entire customer lifecycle on SalezShark. The feature provides different channels to communicate with customers and tracks the customer journey through tailored contact lifecycle stages.
- Easily Manage Campaigns: Marketing with online campaigns is easy when using SalezShark. The software comes with personalized email and SMS marketing tools targeted to the contact's interests. There are tools for social media and landing pages.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Offers good value for your money.
- Extensive automation for marketing processes.
- Offers a massive contact database for marketing teams.
- Local customer service in India.
- Limited functionality in the mobile app.
- Relatively new platform.
The pricing plans in SalezShark are highly affordable, starting at Rs. 750 per month. You can save up to 20% when you pay annually. You can get a custom plan if you are running a larger business. Plus, there is a free trial for all users.
How to Choose CRM Software in India?
With the wide range of CRM software in India, it might be hard to choose one, even if we have narrowed it down to the top nine. Choosing a CRM system that will specifically benefit your business, including the features and payment plans, are essential. After selecting the CRM, use the best practices to get the best out of it. Follow these steps when choosing the best CRM solution for you.
1. Determine the Functionality You Need
The first thing you should decide on is the tools that you will need to run your business. Rather than paying for functions you are not using, assess the CRM systems. The online CRM software you choose should provide workflow automation, customer service, tracking tools, lead management, extensive customization, and ease of use.
2. Ensure There Are Third-Party Integrations
When choosing CRM software for your business in India, you need to consider its integrations. The CRM system is meant to streamline your business operations, so it should integrate with all your present applications.
3. Ask for a Demo
Once you have an idea of the CRM software you want, you can narrow your choices to two and test them both. This is possible through a demo, free trial, or free plan. A free trial lets you understand the CRM systems work before paying.
4. Check for Customization and Onboarding
The CRM software you use for your business should allow for extensive customization to be specific to you. CRM implementation for your team should be convenient, so check for ease of use and training materials you can leverage.
5. Consider Your Budget
Set a budget before choosing the right CRM software in India. CRM software usually goes from $15 to $5,000; some are billed per user rather than monthly or annually. Some of these providers offer a free plan that small businesses can use. When considering your budget, don't blindly choose the cheapest CRM system but consider the one that offers good value for your money.
Your business in India can benefit from a CRM system, as it allows your team to manage, track and organize customer relations. The CRM software optimizes productive sales strategies and improves customer retention with business intelligence.
CRM software is used to manage customer relations in general. It helps businesses store and update customer information, track interactions, and manage their accounts. CRM systems are often used in sales, marketing, and customer service departments. Small business CRM solutions go a long way in building a relationship with customers from the start.
If you are purchasing CRM software in India, you should expect to spend as low as $15 per user per month, while some plans go as high as $5,000 per month. It depends on your needs and the plan you choose. Make a CRM cost comparison before choosing one.
Monday CRM is the best free CRM software in India. The provider offers a free forever plan for up to two members and a thousand contacts. The plan comes with web forms for capturing leads.
Verdict: The Best Indian CRM Software
The best CRM software in India will benefit your business's relationship with prospective and existing customers. Although there are many options available in the market, it's essential to choose one that will meet the needs of your sales and marketing team.
Consider the customer relationship management software's features, including automation, customization, lead management, real-time data, tracking and monitoring, and more. With this in mind, we put together the best CRM software for your business in India.
Here are the top five on our list:
Before purchasing the best CRM software for your Indian business, it's essential to do some research. Here are some resources that can help implement a CRM-focused strategy:
- What is CRM?
- Best CRM Software of 2022
- Best Sales CRM Software
- 8 Steps to Creating a CRM Strategy for Your Business