18 Best CRM for Startups in 2022
As a startup, you need CRM software that is more flexible and customizable to your needs. Here we’ve reviewed the 18 best CRM software for startups with our top 5 choices.
The best CRM for startups can help your agile team stay coordinated and focused. The main goal of your startup should be to grow and develop, and you will definitely need effective CRM software to do that. It will get you more customers and help you retain them. These tools let you provide better service to your customers and capture valuable insights into what your clients want.
A CRM solution simplifies the everyday tasks of your team members. With so many tools in the market, it might be difficult for you to choose the best one. The CRM solutions mentioned in our review are the best and have unique features that set them apart from others.
Best CRM for Startups
Here are the best CRM solutions you should try out for your business.
- HubSpot CRM
- Agile CRM
- Really Simple Systems
- Zoho CRM
Best CRM for Startups for Creating Visual Pipelines
Monday.com gives you access to a full-customizable no-code CRM tool, helping you handle all your work in a centralized location. I would highly recommend this software to startups more focussed on building a visual marketing pipeline for their teams. This helps you get complete control over your pipelines and manage everything in a breeze.Try Monday.com
Monday.com offers an integrated CRM system that can automate, simplify, and boost your visibility across the organization.
- Customer Tracking: This CRM software for startups lets you track your customer’s buying journey. With a visual timeline, you can track all their activities and gain crucial insights into what needs to be done next. Customer tracking helps you nurture your relationships in the best way.
- Centralized Organization: Keep all the information about your potential and current customers in a centralized location. Monday.com gives you access to contact cards, displaying all contact-related data, including documents, activities, and deals.
- Workflow Automations: The powerful workflow automations let you manage your sales funnel quickly. You can trigger custom workflows and help your team move faster and scale up your business easily.
- Visual Pipelines: With Monday.com’s intuitive interface, you can get full control over your pipelines. This visual, unlimited marketing pipeline helps you view where all your deals stand at a glance. You can then manage your account based on priority, expected closing date, or deal size.
- Business Operations: This CRM solution lets you manage all your business operations in a single place. It lets you visualize your team’s milestones and deadlines and run email marketing campaigns. The centralized dashboard keeps your entire sales team synced up.
- Track your goals quickly with a customizable dashboard.
- Seamlessly integrate with more than 40 third-party applications, including Shopify and Slack.
- Save time by setting marketing automation in a few clicks.
- Limited scaling features for large businesses.
- Limited mobile application features.
- Unable to manage notifications at a micro-level.
Monday.com has five plans – Individual, Basic, Standard, Pro, and Enterprise.
With Monday.com’s free 14-day trial, you get access to limitless users and boards. It lets you analyze your marketing pipeline, manage unlimited contacts, and access advanced reports.Try Monday.com
Leading CRM Tool for Startups for Scheduling Meetings
Pipedrive is an all-in-one sales CRM platform that is designed by salesmen and for salesmen. The tool lets you scale up your business and grow your revenue. What I love the most about this tool is the ease of scheduling sales meetings and other activities. Pipedrive CRM lets you schedule everything from wherever you are, even when you are offline.Try Pipedrive
Pipedrive is an easy-to-use CRM for startups that help you grow your revenues by over 28%.
- Sales Assistant: Pipedrive offers one of the best CRM tools that act as sales assistants for the growing organization. The tool lets you receive suggestions based on your past performance. It also helps you discover where you can improve and what aspect you should focus on next.
- Calendar Sync: With this CRM solution, you can access loads of integration options, including Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, and Google. These integrations easily let you sync your calendar and email of choice with Pipedrive.
- Customized Reports: Insightful and personalized reports provide you with an overview of every aspect of your business. You can extract valuable insights, including your leads and revenue. These personalized reports can be filtered and grouped to reveal patterns and bottlenecks, which you can use to make informed decisions.
- Smart Scheduler: This CRM system lets you share your availability with your buyers or customers and let them pick a time that works for both. This works best for quick and easy scheduling, making it beneficial for you, your clients, and your customers.
- Customization: With Pipedrive, you can easily customize your business processes to fit your customers' or clients' needs. A centralized dashboard keeps your team informed and lets them stay on the right track.
- Fully-featured CRM application for your mobile.
- Improve team collaboration with the help of a centralized dashboard.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Lacks personalized mobile notifications.
- Limited phone support.
- Medium learning curve.
Pipedrive has four plans – Essential, Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise.
With Pipedrive, you get access to a free 14-day trial, where you can create a workflow builder with triggered marketing automation and access unlimited reports.Try Pipedrive
Great CRM for Startups for Setting Up Chatbots
Freshsales help you close your deals faster and streamline your sales processes by offering a comprehensive CRM solution. What I love most about this software are its chatbots. Freshsales lets you set up AI-powered chatbots that can chat with your potential customer in real-time. These chatbots help improve your customer's experience.Try Freshsales
Freshsales lets you personalize your engagement, shorten your business cycle, and quickly grow your business.
- Marketing Automation: Freshsales is one of the best CRM software for startups that boosts your team's efficiency by automating your repetitive tasks. The platform automatically assigns leads to handpicked salespeople and improves your sales reps productivity. With marketing automation, you can also automate email templates, workflows, and chat campaigns.
- Tailored Experiences: Improve your team's collaboration with your customers with a unified view of customer information. This aligns your sales team to offer tailored customer experiences. The activity timeline lets you view all contract and customer interactions across the website and application.
- Pipeline Management: Prioritize, track, monitor, and close more deals in less time by efficiently managing your pipeline. You can manage multiple sales pipelines at a time by creating unique stages that fit your varied business needs. By defining and tracking your sales team's goals, you can improve your startup's productivity.
- Artificial Intelligence: Freshsales offers an AI bot that enhances your team's productivity and makes data-driven decisions. The bot continuously learns from your CRM data and offers suggestions to close deals faster. You can use these bots to offer quick replies and generate more leads.
- Activity Reports: This CRM system lets you take a quick look at the health of your sales with the help of pre-built reports. The velocity reports help you analyze how long your team takes to convert leads into sales. You can evaluate your sales based on emails sent or appointments scheduled with the activity reports.
- Grab leads automatically with the help of an AI lead generator.
- Easily import all your contacts and accounts.
- Knowledgeable and responsive customer support team.
- Lacks intuitive sorting and filtering options.
- Moderate learning curve.
- Limited email templates.
Freshsales has four plans – Free, Growth, Pro, and Enterprise.
Freshsales offers a free plan where you can add up to 10 members to your team, manage your contacts, and monitor your customer's lifecycle stages.Try Freshsales
Top Customer Relationship Management for Startups for Personalized Automations
Keap’s CRM software lets you concentrate on what matters the most with an easy-to-use interface. I would recommend this tool for startups looking for personalized automations. These sales and marketing automations let you optimize your customer’s experience and effectively manage your daily activities.Try Keap
Keap gives you access to one of the top CRM tools for startups that help you get organized and trigger powerful automations.
- Automated Lead Capture: Keap’s CRM for startups automatically collects and organizes your contacts. You can do this through custom lead generation tools, social media, and landing pages. The automatic lead capture ensures that you never miss out on a new lead.
- Automation Builder: Customize your sales and marketing processes with the help of an advanced marketing automation builder. You can use this to create repeatable and predictable growth for your startup. With the highly personalized and automated follow-up, you can convert more leads and close more deals.
- Manage Leads: This CRM tool lets you track and manage your leads with a customizable dashboard. You can quickly trigger marketing automation, follow up with your customers, nurture your leads, and follow through the sales funnel.
- Track Pipeline Performance: Keap helps you gain better visibility into the performance of your marketing pipeline. With pipeline analytics, you get access to reports like average deal duration, deal revenue forecasting, and many more.
- Seamless Integrations: Make your business fully integrated by connecting your data and devices across your business. This makes you and your sales team more productive and efficient. You can easily sync contacts and trigger automations with integrations, including Quickbooks and Shopify.
- User-friendly, intuitive, and customizable dashboard.
- Fully featured CRM mobile application.
- Hold all your customer information in one centralized dashboard.
- Non-flexible pricing plans.
- Lacks training materials on different CRM features offered by the software.
- Lacks social media integration.
Keap has three plans – Lite, Pro, and Max.
Keap offers a 14-day free trial, where you can manage sales automation, segment contacts, create lead capture forms, and easily track or manage your leads with the marketing pipeline.Try Keap
5. Hubspot CRM
Best Free CRM for Startups with Workflow Management
Hubspot gives you access to a free CRM for startups, with tools made for everyone in your team. I would recommend this tool for companies looking to manage their workflows efficiently. Hubspot CRM lets you assign and track leads and record customer interaction across multiple channels.Try Hubspot CRM
Hubspot offers an easy-to-use and one of the best free CRM for startups, making your team's work easier.
- Sales Activity: This CRM software gives you complete visibility into your sales reps activity in real-time. The clean, visual dashboard offered by the software gives you an up-to-minute view of the entire marketing pipeline. You also get access to insightful reports on sales activity and employee performance.
- Contact Management: Hubspot's CRM software gives you access to a centralized dashboard where you can organize and manage all your contacts. This management feature helps you monitor your customer's buying journey.
- Pipeline Management: Stop letting your leads slip through the cracks with this easy-to-use CRM software. You can organize, sort, and manage your deals in your pipeline and create tasks to remind your sales rep of important deadlines. This project management tool lets you keep complete control over your business processes.
- Email Tracking: Hubspot offers a great CRM for startups, through which you can integrate with Gmail or Outlook and spend more time building relations. The platform sends you an alert when a lead opens your email, so you can follow up quickly and convert them easily. You can also sync and schedule your meeting efficiently.
- Customer Communication Management: Easily manage all your customer communication across websites and apps with one universal inbox. This best free CRM for startups gives your whole sales team one place to view, manage, assign, and reply to every customer's conversation.
- Fully featured mobile CRM application.
- Add unlimited users to your team.
- Advanced searching and sorting features.
- Limited customization options.
- Lacks training materials on different CRM features.
- Lacks an intuitive user interface.
Hubspot has a free forever startup plan. You can subscribe to their marketing, service, or sales hub add-on packages to access more advanced features.
Hubspot offers a free plan to its users, where you can add unlimited users to your sales team, manage sales contacts, and get access to company insights.Try Hubspot CRM
Leading Sales CRM with Powerful Customer Data
Close.io is the best CRM solution for growing teams, helping you turn more leads into revenue.
- Smart Views: Prioritize your leads and increase your startup’s revenue by improving your reach rate. Create dynamic, high-impact smart views that match your top-priority lead data. You can then automate your email and calling workflows around them.
- Predictive Dialer: Close offers one of the best CRM tools for startups with the best calling feature for outbound sales. You can reach more leads with less effort by using the predictive dialer. You can call multiple numbers at once, and when your customer answers the call, it is routed to the available representative.
- Video Selling: Close lets you unlock a new level of remote selling with its powerful Zoom integration. You can connect your zoom account, get instant reminders, and accept the call through one centralized platform.
- Powerful Sequences: Time-saving, revenue-boosting marketing automation offered by this CRM software can be built right into your workflow. They help you easily identify outreach steps that you can quickly optimize. These sequences can be used with your email and calling campaigns to increase the reach rate.
- Marketing Pipeline: Focus more on your leads and close more deals with a unified view of your marketing pipeline. You can create multiple pipelines in a single dashboard for greater precision. This gives you an instant view into the actual; and expected values, thus offering an accurate sales forecasting report.
- Simplify the communication process with bulk emails.
- Improve your team’s productivity with a predictive dialing feature.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Lacks a free version.
- Limited customer support options.
- Lacks inbox customization options.
Close.io has four paid plans – Starter, Basic, Professional, and Business.
Close.io offers a free 14-day trial to its customers, where you can create smart views and access the sales automation and the predictive dialer.Try Close.io
7. Agile CRM
Affordable Customer Relationship Management with Project Management Tools
Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM marketing automation software built for the next generation.
- Contact View: Agile offers one of the best CRM software for small businesses with a 360° contact view. You can view everything you need about each contact on a single page and manage all your customer data. Contact view lets you offer a personalized experience to all your customers.
- Deal Tracker: The deal tracker offered by this tool lets you make every opportunity a success. You can create multiple deal tracks and trigger automatic follow-ups accordingly. This tracker lets you access real-time metrics and predict future revenue accurately.
- Lead Scoring: Agile CRM automatically scores all your leads based on their behavior. Lead scoring lets sales reps analyze the leads with more potential and can be converted faster.
- Visual Reporting: Get maximum insight into your results with powerful visual sales reporting options. You can also create custom reports to view the data exactly as you like. The visual charts and graphs offer you a bird’s eye view of your sales and revenue insights.
- Lead Prospector: The CRM allows you to search and locate your leads on different social media platforms and import them easily into your CRM software. You can also tag them during the process to make your search easier.
- Capture leads efficiently with custom web forms.
- Easy to add and view your contacts.
- Quickly close deals with an automated pipeline system.
- Inflexible email template building tool.
- Lacks an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Unresponsive customer support team.
Agile CRM has four plans – Free, Starter, Regular, and Enterprise.
With Agile CRM’s free plan, you can manage up to 50,000 contacts, score leads from social media platforms, and track your emails efficiently.Try Agile CRM
Great CRM for Small Businesses with Opportunity Management
Salesforce is a leading CRM software that delivers seamless customer experience and scales up your business.
- Contact Management: Salesforce's sales contact management feature gives a complete view of all your customers, including their activity history. You can also pull in their social data and get valuable insight into their issues and comments.
- Activity Management: Salesforce lets you manage your activities and automate low-value tasks. You can close your deals from your inbox and get the correct CRM data from your email.
- Forecast Management: This best CRM software for startups gives you real-time visibility into your team's pipeline. This, in turn, lets you forecast your revenue with precision and see how your business grows. These forecasts are based on KPIs to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Opportunity Management: A rich activity timeline of your customer's activity gives you all the necessary details you need to close your deals. This CRM software for startups lets you streamline all your business processes and manage your customer data.
- Salesforce Engage: The Salesforce engage feature lets you communicate effectively with your customers. You can quickly deploy personalized campaigns, understand customer interactions, and get alerts on active leads.
- Intuitive and customizable interface.
- Make better decisions with detailed and actionable insights.
- Improves reach rate by detecting email bounce.
- Steep learning curve.
- Lacks seamless integration between applications.
- Labor-intensive onboarding.
Salesforce has four plans – Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited.
With Salesforce, you get access to a free 30-day trial, where you can collaborate with your team, automate your workflow, and create track quotes efficiently.Try Salesforce
Top CRM for Startups with Google Workspace Integration
Copper focuses on building crucial customer relationships by giving you the perfect visibility into all the activities.
- Track Leads: Copper CRM lets you keep track of every opportunity. You can capture new leads and track conversations right from your inbox. With workflow and marketing automation and an inactivity monitor, you can figure out the right steps to close your deals faster.
- Project Management: The project management feature offered by this CRM program makes the transition of tasks easier. You can achieve better collaboration across your business with customizable workflows. The tool also gives you access to real-time insights directly tied to your business’s health metrics and revenue.
- Organize Contacts: Get a complete view of your relationship history by efficiently organizing your emails, files, calls, and notes. You can build lasting partnerships with your customers with contact and lead management features.
- Google Workspace: Copper’s CRM system is specifically designed to work seamlessly with Google Workspace. It works effortlessly with your Gmail, calendar, and Drive. You can easily manage tasks, add leads, and track email conversations.
- Task Automation: This CRM software offers automation tools for repetitive tasks like logging calls, meetings, tasks, and activities. This lets you spend more time on the tasks in your selling process that are valuable.
- Clean and easy-to-use interface.
- Helpful how-to article and other training materials.
- Personalized alerts and reminders.
- Lacks advanced customization features.
- Slow customer support.
- Lacks direct third-party integration with popular applications like Slack.
Copper has three paid plans – Basic, Professional, and Business.
Copper offers a free 14-day trial to its users, where you can sync your calendars, get access to sales automation, collaborate with your teams, and manage your sales pipeline.Try Copper
Best CRM Solution for Remote Working Startups
Really Simple Systems offers an easy-to-use CRM program to manage your sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Pipeline Management: Really Simple Systems give you access to a CRM program that lets you effectively manage and track every sales opportunity. This lets you effectively prioritize your sales effort.
- Quotations: This CRM software offers a feature where you can quickly generate a quotation directly from the sales opportunity. You can view it on your screen, download it to your files, and send it to prospective customers.
- Customer-Centric Collaboration: Really Simple Systems offers one of the best reporting tools for small businesses to keep your clients at the center of your business and anticipate all their needs. The centralized dashboard lets you visualize all your critical appointments in a calendar view, helping you follow up on your leads quickly.
- Remote Working: This CRM program is specifically designed for remote working startups. You can instantly collaborate with all your colleagues, assign them tasks, and share key data across your organization.
- Permission Levels: Secure your data and control who has access to what by setting up user permission levels with the CRM program. This helps you protect your valuable data and the integrity of your sales pipeline.
- Easy-to-use and interactive interface.
- Manage your contacts easily with data segmentation.
- Prioritize your activities with task management.
- Lacks flexible reporting options.
- Lacks advanced email marketing features, like resending campaigns to non-openers.
- Does not offer a mobile application.
Really Simple Systems has four plans – Free, Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
With Really Simple Systems, you get access to a free plan where you can manage unlimited contacts, monitor your sales pipeline, and generate custom reports.Try Really Simple Systems
Leading CRM Tool for Employee Engagement
EngageBay helps you identify new opportunities, convert visitors, and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling Software: With EngageBay, you can schedule all your appointments with a centralized appointment scheduler. All the appointments are automatically synced to your Google or Office 365 calendar. You can gather customer information while scheduling appointments and generate more leads.
- 360° Customer View: This powerful marketing CRM program gives you a holistic view of all your customer data and leads. It lets you build a comprehensive profile for all your customers, including their communication history, personal interest, and lead scores.
- Lead Scoring: The predictive lead scoring software helps you find hot deals easily with marketing automation. By identifying the most suitable leads, you can track engagement and know who you should follow up with.
- Lead Management: EngageBay offers one of the best CRM software for startups, automating your entire sales lead capturing process. They automate all your routine sales tasks and help close deals faster.
- Employee Engagement: Keep your sales rep engaged with team engagement and sales features like leaderboard and instant rewards. This will help you nurture a high-performance sales culture.
- Gather more quality leads with customized web forms.
- Knowledgeable and responsive customer support.
- Offers value for money.
- Lacks an intuitive interface.
- Limited sorting and organization options for your deals and leads.
- List management and sales features that need improvement.
EngageBay has four plans – Free, Basic, Growth, and Pro.
EngageBay gives you access to a free plan, where you can add up to three users, manage up to 500 contacts, embed lead generation tools, and create custom landing pages.Try EngageBay
12. Zoho CRM
Cheap CRM for Startups
Zoho CRM allows you to convert more leads, engage with your customers, and quickly grow your company's revenue.
- Deal Management: The management tool offered by Zoho CRM lets you track, monitor, and prioritize deals in your pipeline. You can create multiple pipelines for different processes. This lets you identify and concentrate on profitable deals.
- Process Management: Build a standardized sales process on your most effective sales strategies and create a consistent roadmap to success. You can create a blueprint to capture every stage of the sales process and systematically execute them.
- Performance Management: Zoho offers one of the best CRM tools for small businesses that lets you set records with a smart performance management feature. Use powerful insights to enhance your sales pitch and meet the industry's changing trends.
- Lead Nurturing: Nurture leads in your marketing pipeline and boost your sales. You can implement automatic workflows and nurture your leads across the marketing cycle. This lets you shorten the sales cycle and build lasting relationships with your customers.
- Zone Maps: With zone maps, you can segregate your sales data and focus on what matters the most. By displaying your data in distinct zones, it is easier to understand it and analyze the areas where you need to pay attention.
- Easy-to-use personalized dashboards.
- Organize your customers and convert more leads.
- It offers a variety of native applications to improve the efficiency of your startup.
- Lacks individual email tracking features.
- Expensive monthly plans.
- Unresponsive customer support team.
Zoho CRM has four plans – Standard, Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate.
With Zoho CRM, you get access to a free 15-day trial, where you can use automation tools, forecast your sales, get access to email insights, and set advanced filters to sort out your data.Try Zoho CRM
Top Customer Relationship Management for Campaign Management
SugarCRM gives you a clear picture of all your customers without any blind spots.
- Quote Management System: Create an accurate quote quickly and streamline your entire marketing cycle. You can build customer quotes with greater efficiency with the help of drag-and-drop software.
- CRM Customization: SugarCRM lets you customize its software to fit your specific needs and analyze how your business grows. You can add custom fields, modules, layouts, and code customizations.
- Campaign Management: The campaign management feature helps you enhance your marketing and sales initiatives. You can create, track, and execute campaigns and generate more leads across different channels.
- Case Management: SugarCRM gives you access to customer support, marketing, and sales capabilities. This lets you present a unified view of your organization to your customers. The case management tool empowers your support team to better manage all the customer support requests.
- Activity Streams: Activity streams are available on your team dashboard and can help improve social collaboration with personalized updates. These activity streams help your sales rep act on the most relevant information.
- Customize your screen layout efficiently.
- Make better business decisions with comprehensive analytics and reporting features.
- Easily schedule appointments and follow up with leads.
- Does not purge old data.
- Complicated mobile application.
- Lacks an intuitive and interactive interface.
SugarCRM has four tiered pricing plans – Sell, Serve, Enterprise, and Market.
SugarCRM offers a free 7-day trial, where you can create better customer experiences, offer automation tools, accelerate your sales cycle, and customize your CRM program the way you like.Try SugarCRM
Best CRM Software for Small Business with Customized Triggers
Bitrix24 offers you a single platform where you can manage your leads, engage with more customers, and close deals quickly.
- Lead Management: Bitrix24 offers one of the leading customer service and reporting tools for startups where you can generate more leads. The platform also lets you manage and convert more leads into customer data automatically. You can manage your leads through drag-and-drop software.
- Customized Triggers: With the help of personalized rules or triggers, you can easily move your deals down the sales pipeline. This helps you convert your prospective leads into customers quickly. Bitrix24 offers a single environment that covers the entire sales funnel.
- Omni-Channel Marketing: Use the most effective channel to reach out to your potential and existing clients. You can use Facebook, email, SMS, push notifications, or phone calls. The sales intelligence module can track all your meetings and sales metrics efficiently.
- Team Management: With the sales team management feature, you can manage your team remotely, assign tasks, and control your deadlines. The real-time sales management feature depicts what desks your team is working on right now. These tools enhance online collaboration and track their performance.
- Inventory Management: Bitrix24 gives you access to the best CRM solution to manage your stocks, warehouses, and sales. This comprehensive inventory management tool can make stock adjustments and manage warehouse transfers with omnichannel support.
- Coordinates all the projects and tasks easily.
- Manage different projects with multiple sales pipelines.
- Offers advanced customer segmentation features.
- Difficult to schedule automated notifications.
- Limited mobile CRM functionality.
- Unresponsive customer support team.
Bitrix24 has four plans – Free, Basic, Standard, and Professional.
With Bitrix24, you get access to a free plan where you can manage unlimited deals and contacts and access the live chat option.Try Bitrix24
Leading CRM Tool for Gmail
Streak is an efficient CRM program that keeps your pipeline moving and helps you convert leads to customers faster.
- Shared Timeline: The CRM system offered by Streak gives you access to a timeline of your emails and notes. This helps you automatically track and share every interaction done across your organization, including notes, call logs, and tasks.
- Customizable Workflow: This CRM tool is built into Gmail. Since you already know how to use your spreadsheets and email, you do not need extra training. You can create multiple workflows and personalize all your pipeline stages to fit your evolving sales processes.
- View Tracking: Get an alert instantly when someone views your email. You can view the tracking information directly in your inbox. This helps you sort out your tracked emails and follow up with those who might have missed them.
- Snippets: Streak offers a great CRM for startups that you can use to build a shared library of commonly written emails. You can use mail merge to create mass-email templates for your entire team. This can help you save time and avoid rewriting any emails.
- Smart Input: This CRM program supports all data formats, including numbers, checkboxes, tags, formulas, and contacts. With magic columns, you can automatically fill data in your sheet, such as the date of the last email or the date created.
- Helps you capture more leads by giving you information about their geographical location.
- Color-coded interface.
- Valuable training materials and onboarding tutorials.
- Lacks territory management features.
- Lacks advanced document storage options.
- Cannot track customer email forwards.
The Streak has four plans – Free, Solo, Pro, and Enterprise.
With Streak’s 7-day free trial, you can build shareable pipelines, track links, and set basic user permissions for your team members.Try Streak
Great Customer Relationship Management Tool for Email Tracking
Nimble offers a fully-featured CRM solution to build relationships, find more opportunities, and reach your goals faster.
- Live Profiles: Access a 360-degree view of your customers and leads and easily locate all the contact information and interaction history. With an actionable and centralized contact record, you can update deal status or add notes and keep your entire team informed.
- Segmentation: This CRM tool offers advanced segmentation features offered by this CRM software to help your startup business stay organized. You can segment your contacts into lists. You can then use these lists to take action, such as sending group emails.
- Email Tracking: Nimble offers one of the best customer service tools for startups to engage more effectively with their customers. You can send these trackable email templates and see the email opens and clicks. By tracking emails, you can identify follow-up opportunities and access analytics.
- Sales Funnel Management: These management features let you plan out your next move. With the help of visual representation, you can stay on top of every stage of your sales funnel. You can automatically tie your team's tasks and communications to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Relationship Management: Nimble CRM software lets you unify your contact data and build lasting relationships with your customers. You can automatically combine your social media connections, contacts, and calendar appointments into a single unified manager.
- Flexible user interface.
- Easily import all your contacts into the CRM program.
- Let's you close your deals faster by streamlining your sales funnel.
- Lacks automated email marketing campaigns.
- Medium learning curve.
- Lacks continuous monitoring features.
Nimble offers a single paid plan to its users.
With Nimble's free 14-day trial, you can access a unified inbox and accurate sales forecasting features.Try Nimble
Top CRM for Startups for Lead Routing
Insightly offers an intuitive CRM application that lets you better connect with your customers and create unforgettable experiences.
- Lead Routing: With Insightly’s CRM tool, you can automatically route leads to the right person in real-time. This allows sales representatives to follow up on leads while still hot. The rich activity timeline lets you track the most relevant lead generation tools.
- Workflow Automation: The tool lets you create complex and multi-step processes. With workflow automation, you can send email alerts, generate tasks when opportunities are won, and easily create or update contact records.
- Relationship Linking: With flexible record linking functionality, you can map out and better understand complex customer relationships. You can link customers and their emails to the already existing contacts in your database. This helps you quickly build a clear view of your organization’s structure.
- Deploy Custom Apps: Insightly lets you build custom business apps on their platform. You get access to validation rules, marketing automation, and dashboards. The platform then lets you deploy your applications across web and mobile apps.
- Metrics Tracking: Insightly offers the best CRM solution where business intelligence is built right into the platform. You can discover insights and analyze chart progress towards your goals with data visualizations.
- Clean and intuitive interface.
- Get a better insight into your customer behavior by linking their social profiles.
- Send emails in bulk.
- Does not offer many storage options.
- Lacks automated email linking.
- Lacks advanced opportunity management features.
Insightly has three plans – Plus, Professional, and Enterprise.
Insightly gives you access to a free plan where you can add up to two users to your team, manage your contacts, and track your sales.Try Insightly
Best CRM Software for Quick Customer Follow-Ups
Salesflare offers a simple and powerful CRM program where you need to input less data and make more sales.
- Automated Address Book: Salesflare automates your data entry process. You won't have to worry about storing your customers' telephone numbers or email addresses. The platform automatically gathers all the information and fills it in your address book.
- Opportunity Management: Always stay on top of your opportunities by glancing at them in a single, smart overview. This helps you prioritize your daily tasks. The platform automatically prioritizes all the opportunities for which an action is due.
- Behavioral Follow-Ups: Salesflare offers the best CRM solution for startups, where you can follow up with your leads based on their reaction. All their tracking information is stored in a database and is revealed to you as real-time notifications.
- Efficient Collaboration: With Salesflare, you can collaborate more efficiently with your team members on customer conversations. Your team can easily follow all customer data and interactions without getting involved in communication.
- Sales Pipeline: This CRM tool's pipeline is built around email. Salesflare makes it easier for you and your team to manage your sales activities and build repeatable sales pipelines.
- Offers advanced sales monitoring features.
- Seamless third-party integration with applications like iCloud and Gmail.
- Targeted follow-ups with link tracking option.
- Lacks a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Lacks reminder and alert customization options.
- Limited reporting options.
Salesflare has three plans – Growth, Pro, and Enterprise.
With Salesflare, you get access to a free 14-day trial, where you can use automation tools for your CRM data, create multiple workflows, and send personalized email campaigns.Try Salesflare
Key Features of the Best Startup CRM
While CRM software is excellent for organizations, there are a few other reasons why it might help you grow your business.
1. Real-Time Analytics
Whenever your sales reps interact with potential customers, they generate valuable data. This data can help your organization gain insights into team performance and marketing trends. The best CRM system that gives you access to real-time analytics.
This helps you save your team's time manually analyzing all the data step by step. The tools offer built-in capabilities that generate predictions based on the data provided. This, in turn, lets you predict your performance and revenue.
2. Contact Management
Data and customer information is crucial to the growth of your company. Managing all the data in a simple spreadsheet might get difficult as your company scales. CRM tools for startups offer advanced contact management tools, where they can create contact cards and sync up information automatically, including names and email addresses.
The contact management feature offered by CRM software makes it easier for startups to build and maintain valuable relationships with their customers. They can also offer a personalized customer experience to your leads, helping close deals faster.
3. Sales Performance Tracking
Constant improvement is key to success for any startup business. To find areas you need to improve, you need to track the performance of your entire organization. CRM software offers sales performance management systems where it keeps track of the performance of your entire team.
CRM systems give you access to metric reports like sales cycle length, average lead response time, and percentage of revenue. You can use these metrics to track individual performance and improve your organization's productivity and revenue.
4. Email Tracking
Email marketing is among the best ways to capture and nurture leads. The best CRM solution for startups gives you access to email tracking features through which you can analyze the performance of your email campaigns.
These tools can track email activities, including email open rates, email forwards, and email clicks. Advanced CRM software integrates your software with popular email platforms, including Outlook, Office 365, and Gmail.
5. Mobile Application
All the new-age businesses need to handle their activities and stay up-to-date on the go. A good CRM software offers fully-featured mobile apps where you can analyze your team's performance and manage your workflow, no matter where you are.
A mobile CRM software is essential for startups where the sales teams need to update their deals across the pipeline after meeting with prospective customers. It is also an excellent feature for a remote working environment.
CRM for Startups FAQ
CRM for a startup is as essential as it is for a multi-million dollar company. Customer relationship management is the key to the success and growth of the business. CRM software will help facilitate the growth of your startup business through optimization.
With CRM software, new businesses can gather valuable customer data. They can use this data to study marketing trends and customer behavior. You can use all of this information to improve the sales pipeline.
The cost of CRM software for startups would depend upon the features you need and the number of team members. In case you have a small team, you can use CRM software for free. If you have more than ten members on your team, a good CRM tool would cost you between $20 and $100.
If you have a team bigger than 20 members or need to access advanced CRM features, an enterprise-level CRM software will cost you $100 and $200.
CRM software offers startups valuable customer insight. There are a few other benefits that this software has for growing startups.
CRM software helps companies build and nurture relationships with their customers.
The software offers a centralized dashboard to sync and store all the data.
It helps you visualize your marketing pipeline and streamline your processes.
The tool helps your business scale towards success.
It offers excellent and personalized experiences to your customers.
Which CRM Tools for Startups Should I Try
The best CRM tools for startups would depend upon your marketing and sales goals, the number of employees, and the needs of your industry.
- If you are looking for CRM software to create visual pipelines, Monday.com or Agile CRM might be better.
- If you are looking to schedule meetings efficiently, you should choose Pipedrive or Freshsales.
- If you are looking for personalized marketing automation features, Keap or Copper might be a good option.
- If you're looking for free CRM software for startups, Hubspot CRM is a perfect choice.
When looking for the best CRM software for your company, you can compare a few free CRM software offered for small businesses.