10 Best Enterprise CRM Software For 2022
Whether you manage a large or growing business, it is no doubt that you have a lot on your plate.
You have to plan out lots of sales tasks and processes, engage with a sizable number of customers on different platforms, run multiple marketing campaigns, nurture leads, and do much more.
And if you want to be like most businesses, then you can continue to perform all these activities manually, keeping your employees working round the clock and stressed out each and every time.
But if you want a smart and easy way to handle all these activities seamlessly and connect your sales, marketing and customer service teams together on a single platform, then choose from these 10 enterprise CRM software today.
And start using it to drive sales and revenue, boost your employees' performance and make your customers happy and satisfied.
Best Enterprise CRM Software
Best Overall Enterprise CRM Software
An easy-to-use web-based sales CRM software, Pipedrive is your sure way to manage, visualize, and track your sales process while closing up with more deals faster.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Deal Follow Up and Sales Data: With Pipedrive, you can easily follow up on all your deals and get scheduling reminders which allows you to schedule your activities upon the successful completion of an initial one. And instead of having to create all these follow ups yourself, you can just automate the process while also bringing all sales data to a single place.
- Leads and Deals: Managing your leads and deals is now easy and you can even get access to more leads into your sales pipelines by using custom chatbot and web forms.
- Precision Forecasting and Activity-Based Planner: Your sales data is easily accessible at your fingertips so you can build a strategy by converting it into a reliable forecast. Activity-based planner also allows you to set attainable goals and break down your objectives into activities.
- Progress Tracker and Data Quality Control: It is one thing to set attainable goals and objectives, it's another thing to be able track your progress. Pipedrive comes with a progress tracker which allows you to track your progress, adjust processes and easily spot bottlenecks.
- Essential plan at $12.50 per user per month, when billed annually
- Advanced plan at $24.90 per user per month, when billed annually
- The Enterprise plan charges $99 per user per month, when billed annually
- The Professional plan at $49.90 per user per month, when billed annually
- Use as many features as you want
- Easy customization and simple data import
- Lead, pipeline, deal, and calendar management
- Over 275 integrations and access to 24/7 unrivaled support
- Workflow builder with triggered automation
- Full email sync with templates and scheduling
- One-click calling and call tracking
- Implementation program and phone support
- Unlimited user permissions and visibility settings
- Revenue projections, forecast, and improved custom reporting
Recommendation: Choose any one of the Pipedrive paid plans and try it out freely for 14 days.
2. NetSuite CRM
Best One-in-All Enterprise CRM Software for Sales, Marketing, and Service Teams
If you want to get a single view of all your contacts, including customers, prospects, and partners in one place and also access the data you need to increase your sales and deliver awesome customer experiences, then use NetSuite CRM.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Sales Force Automation: Allow your sales teams to have easy access to all the aspects of customer relationship such as support cases and contracts and inventory, and give them access to all the tools they need to drive sales such as sales forecasting, upsell and quote management, and order management.
- Customer Service Management: Apart from providing an online knowledge base to your customers so they can get quick answers to their questions fast, you can also create and automate case management processes to take and stay in control of your cases.
- Marketing Automation: Stay in control of your marketing campaigns by targeting, building, executing, and measuring their success when needed, manage your lead qualification and conversion, including prospects' activities better.
- Reporting and Analytics: Allow your sales, service, and marketing teams to monitor performance with built-in reporting, role-based dashboards, and real-time analytics. Plus each team can access the specific data and tools they need to deliver excellent services.
NetSuite CRM charges based on licenses.
For example, you would have to subscribe to NetSuite for an annual license fee in which the license is made up of core platform, optional modules, and the number of users.
You would also need to pay a one-time implementation fee for initial setup and you can activate new modules and add more users as your business grows.
- Easily manage sales forecasts, quotes, and commissions
- Access to seamless flow of information across the complete customer lifecycle
- Availability of native integration between NetSuite CRM and commerce systems
- Single data source and effective campaign management
- Partner relationship management
- Access and edit sales data on your mobile devices
- Add the users you want
Recommendation: Start using NetSuite CRM today and watch the available product demos to see what it has to offer.
3. Zoho CRM
Best Enterprise CRM Software for Unifying Your Business Data
Zoho CRM is an enterprise CRM with rich feature depth, high customizability and product stability which you can use to manage every aspect of your large-scale organization easily.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Customer Service: Allow your customer service team to deliver remarkable customer service to your customers by using the necessary tools to streamline and optimize support requests, assign cases, and resolve issues. You can engage with your customers consistently and in context. Some of the customer service tools that Zoho CRM provides include self-help portals and knowledge bases, predictive intelligence via AI-powered predictions, chatbots, and recommendations, AR-powered remote assistance, and customer service analytics.
- Lead Management: With Zoho CRM lead management features, you can easily generate high-quality leads from multiple sources which you can, then, nurture to conversions. Available tools include multi-channel lead management, lead scoring and qualification, lead process management, analytics and measurement.
- Multichannel Marketing: Connect with your prospects through multiple communication channels and engage them in personalized and meaningful interactions. Explore personalized marketing for B2B buyers, contextual engagements across channels, and in-depth analytics.
- Sales Performance Management: Streamline your processes and make accurate forecasts, create and assign quotas for individual sales reps, easily manage your sales territory, explore in-depth sales analytics.
- Standard plan at $14 per user per month, when billed annually
- Professional plan at $23 per user per month, when billed annually
- The Enterprise plan charges $40 per user per month, when billed annually.
- Ultimate plan at $52 per user per month, when billed annually
- Advanced customization and enhanced feature limits
- Zia AI and command center
- Advanced BI-bundled with Zoho Analytics
- Multi-user portals
- Mobile SDK and MDM
- Access to full developer tools
- Webform analytics and A/B testing
- Data encryption (EAR) and territory management
- 1GB free storage per user license
- End-to-end implementation support
Recommendation: Try out Zoho CRM freely for 15 days.
Most Suitable Enterprise CRM Software for Forecasting Tools and Analytics
Whether you want to grow your relationships, revenue, and representatives, or you want to access a unified view of history and status, or better still, design workflows and approval processes, the Salesforce Sales Cloud is what you need.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Account and Contact Management: With the account and contact management feature of the Salesforce Sales Cloud, you can have a full view of your customers without excluding customer communications, activity history, and important contacts. Also, gaining and gathering insights from top social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook is easy and convenient.
- Lead Management: Do you want to manage your leads better? Track them from click to close and optimize your campaigns across all channels? Salesforce Sales Cloud's lead management feature comes in handy to help you do all these and even make smarter decisions.
- Process Automation: Easily design and automate your business processes with visual workflow and take advantage of flexible approvals processes for expenses and deal discounts.
- Reports and Dashboards: Get access to a real-time view of your business at a glance with dashboards, create detailed reports which you can access from anywhere.
- Essentials at $25 per user per month, when billed annually
- Professional at $75 per user per month, when billed annually
- The Enterprise plan charges $150 per user per month, when billed annually
- Unlimited at $300 per user per month, when billed annually
- Ability to create a calendar from any object
- Advanced customization
- Workflow and approval automation
- Custom opportunity fields in forecasting
- Enterprise territory management and opportunity splits
- Advanced reporting features
- Unlimited customizable profiles and page layouts
- Unlimited roles and permissions
- Workflow and approval
- Web Services APl
Recommendation: Try out Salesforce Sales Cloud freely for 30 days.
Ideal Enterprise CRM Software for On-premises Deployment
Maybe cloud-based enterprise CRM software is not your thing or you need an enterprise CRM software that is simple to use and provides advanced customizability and control for sales force automation; try out SugarCRM.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Sales Acceleration and Pipeline Management: SugarCRM provides a one-way solution through the sales acceleration and pipeline management features which lets you manage your entire sales activities such as leads, contacts, quotes, opportunities, interactions, and customers.
- Case Management: You can easily manage inbound support cases irrespective of the channel while also ensuring that service level agreements are adequately met.
- Campaign and Lead Management: Manage your leads and campaigns better, track and analyze engagement while capturing quality leads, and carry out highly targeted campaigns easily.
- Business Process Automation: Use SugarBPM to automate processes, such as approvals and escalations, visual workflow design, and time-based alerts.
SugarCRM for Enterprise starts at $85 per user per month, when billed annually and it allows a minimum of 3 users.
You can contact the sales team if you want the comprehensive customer experience platform.
- Multi-Level customization
- Advanced workflow with SugarBPM
- Accelerated support SLAs
- SQL-based reporting
- Support through phone and SugarCRM support portal
- 4 Support-authorized contacts
- Seamlessly integrate with your business processes and systems
- Complete access to all APIs
- Access to open canvas for creating custom CRM applications
- Multilingual support
Recommendation: Contact the sales team to start using SugarCRM now.
6. HubSpot CRM
Best Enterprise CRM Software With Free CRM Tools
With HubSpot CRM software, you get access to powerful enterprise software for customer service, marketing, sales, and content management which lets you serve your customers with the best customer experiences while growing your business.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Sales Hub: HubSpot enterprise CRM platform offers a sales software which your sales team can use to ensure efficient process and cross-functional alignment. It also allows you to access deeper insights into prospects at your fingertips, close more deals fast, and automate your manual and repetitive tasks. The sales hub also includes advanced CRM functionality, sales automation, and sales engagement tools.
- Service Hub: You get access to a customer service software which you can use to deliver better customer services to your customers and in turn, build their loyalty, trust, and confidence. The service hub also includes customer feedback surveys, help desk automation, and knowledge base.
- Marketing Hub: If you want to grow and convert traffic, execute full inbound marketing campaigns, and easily align with your sales team, HubSpot marketing software comes in handy. It also includes marketing automation, lead generation, and multi-touch revenue attribution.
- Free HubSpot CRM Tools: HubSpot offers free CRM tools which allows you to get comprehensive visibility into your sales pipelines, and access lots of free features like pipeline management, reporting dashboard, deal tracking, prospect tracking, live chat tool, and meeting scheduling.
HubSpot pricing depends on whether you want to purchase the full CRM suite or the stand-alone products.
For example, the Enterprise version of the CRM suite starts at $5,000 per month and includes the customer service, sales, and marketing software.
The Enterprise version of the Sales Hub starts at $1,200 per month and it includes up to 10 users.
If you can afford it, you can go for the full CRM suite to enjoy advanced functionalities and a large number of tools and features.
- Easy to adopt and customize to your requirements
- Standard contact scoring
- Enterprise-grade security and reliability
- Availability of migration services to help you create personalized templates or transfer data from your present CRM with ease
- Admin notifications management
- Sales analytics and conversation intelligence
- Sales engagement tools
- Predictive lead scoring
- Availability of over 940 app integrations
- 24/7 customer support
Recommendation: Get started with HubSpot CRM now.
Best Enterprise CRM Software for Managing Your Entire Customer Life-Cycle In One Place
Monday.com CRM is an ideal enterprise CRM where you have access to flexible drag-and-drop interface, custom automations, useful templates, and powerful integrations.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Communication Hub and Visualization: The communication hub is an organized platform where you can manage your entire contact information, interactions, emails, and similar documents. And you can also visualize every data at a glance, track your deals' status, and monitor your sales team's activity.
- Comprehensive Customer View: Get access to a 360° view of all your customers, easily capture your leads from various channels and connect them to marketing activities, manage customer support and onboarding, track and win deals seamlessly.
- Workflow Automations: Use powerful workflow automations to manage your funnel easily while triggering custom workflows, and having your notifications integrated with your present tools.
- Templates and Integrations: Access lots of ready-made CRM and sales templates for customer projects, marketing activities, contacts, and customer onboarding. You can also integrate Monday.com CRM with other tools that you use such as Gmail and Facebook Ads.
- Individual plan which is free forever
- Basic plan at $8 per seat per month
- Standard plan at $10 per seat per month
- Pro plan at $16 per seat per month
- The Enterprise plan offers a custom pricing where you would need to contact the sales team
- Enterprise-level automations and integrations
- High level dashboards and charts
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Enterprise-grade security and governance
- Availability of yearly discounts
- Protection and admin control
- Multi-Level permissions
- Premium support
- Tailored onboarding
Recommendation: Try out Monday.com CRM freely for 14 days.
Ideal Enterprise CRM Software for Enterprise Collaboration Hub
Whether you are a seller, sales manager or an entrepreneur looking for a suitable enterprise CRM software to manage your sales operations and bring your entire sales team together, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the best way to go.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Feedback: Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows you to improve customer calls through feedback by getting real-time insights about priorities, sentiments, and customer emotions during phone calls so you can sell better and in the right direction.
- Pipeline and Lead Management: Do you want to forecast and manage your pipelines with ease and confidence? If yes, then you can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 pipeline and lead management features to easily highlight and identify areas of focus in your funnel, manage your leads and pipelines better.
- Sales Engagement: Get access to tailored experiences with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 sales accelerator. You also have access to gathered information from multiple sources so you can approach your customers in the best possible way, while also streamlining your sales cycle.
- Dashboards and reports: You have access to dashboards and charts which you can use to track your progress, gain insights and understand the sales pipeline charts.
- Sales Professional costs $65 per user per month for the first Dynamics 365 app and $20 per user per month for the subsequent qualifying Dynamics 365 app.
- The Sales Enterprise plan costs $95 per user per month for the first Dynamics 365 app and $20 per user per month for the subsequent qualifying Dynamics 365 app
- Sales Premium costs $135 per user per month
- Microsoft Relationship Sales costs $162 per user per month
- Access to intelligent technologies
- Account and contact management
- Rest assured of reliable data security
- Quote, order, and invoice management
- Playbook management
- Opportunity management
- Use Microsoft Teams channel and chats from within Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Relationship intelligence and conversation intelligence
- Availability of self-help, support options, and Dynamics 365 Sales mobile
- Phone and web support
Recommendation: Try out Microsoft Dynamics 365 freely for 30 days.
Best Enterprise CRM Software for Sales Funnels and Advanced Automations
Keap provides a single platform where you can automate your sales and marketing, organize your customer information, capture more leads and even receive online payments easily.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Sales Pipelines: Keap comes with a built-in sales pipelines which allows you to view your leads and know their levels in the sales process, track activity and connect deals with particular companies, therefore helping you close more sales fast.
- Personalized Communication: You can embed Keap's customizable forms on your website to capture leads automatically, and also increase conversion with the Keap's custom landing pages. And if you want more effective results, you can easily use personalized and targeted email nurtures, in combination with automated triggers.
- Automation Tools and Templates: Increase your sales level fast, follow up with your customers and provide personalized responses with the Keap Pro's automation tools. Make your customers happy and explore tailored marketing to segmented lists. Automation templates for email nurtures and lead capture are also available and you can easily convert leads to paying customers.
- Internal Forms and Payments: Do you want to streamline the collection of data from your new contacts, and trigger automation? Then, you can do these with the Keap's internal forms. You can also integrate natively with your preferred payment tool and therefore, set up automated recurring payments which allows you to get paid faster.
- Lite at $30 per month for the first 3 month, also includes 500 contacts and 1 user
- Pro at $85 per month for the first 3 months, also includes 500 contacts and 1 user.
- The Max plan is best for large enterprises and their teams, charges $100 per month for the first 3 months and it includes 500 contacts and 1 user.
- Sales funnels and lead scoring
- 1-click upsells and cross sells
- Recurring upsells
- Up to 150 contact custom fields
- Promo codes
- Customizable and interactive analytics dashboard
- Market performance analytics
- Engagement analytics
- Unlimited 24/7 expert support
- Dedicated migration specialist and access to 1:1 coaching
Recommendation: Try out Keap freely for 14 days.
10. SAP Sales Cloud
Most Suitable Enterprise CRM Software for Optimized Mobile Execution
With SAP Sales Cloud, you can easily connect and guide your customers through their entire buying journey, build a high performance sales team, accelerate sales performance, and understand your customers better.
Major Enterprise CRM Tools
- Embedded Sales Intelligence: Increase the performance of your sales team and your sales level by taking advantage of the AI-recommendations and activity guidance, ensure your sales team is focused on prioritized leads and opportunities, and explore forecast intelligence and visual pipeline analysis.
- Sales Activity Dashboard: You can easily sell in any location that you want with the sales activity dashboard that allows seamless online and offline synchronization, and access desktop view of activities together with a visit planner.
- Sales Intelligence: SAP Sales Cloud provides interactive dashboards, collaboration tools, together with real-time customer analytics which allows you to improve your sales productivity. You can also accelerate revenue with forecast processes, connected lead, and opportunity. There is also interaction automation and synchronization with Google Gmail and Microsoft Outlook.
- Mobile Execution: Access route optimization, dynamic visit surveys, and personalized activity plans to improve retail execution, analyze trends, pricing and productivity, and explore connected mobile selling capabilities.
The SAP Sales Cloud standard edition costs $61 per user per month.
You can contact the sales team if you have any other questions about using SAP Sales Cloud for your enterprise.
- Access to intelligent insights, recommendations, and analytics
- Create retail execution action plans
- Access a unified and full view of every customer interaction and social insights
- Easily and accurately improve forecast accuracy
- Deal Intelligence and guided selling functionality
- Activity management and performance tracking, available online and offline
- Intelligent automation of manual tasks
- Identify actionable customer insights
- Availability of extensive SAP enterprise support
- Sales coaching and learning recommendations
Recommendation: Get started with SAP Sales Cloud now and enjoy its multiple capabilities.
Key Features of Enterprise CRM Software
1. Sales Force Automation
What is sales force automation and what does it entail?
Sales force automation is the use of software to automate manual sales processes, thereby helping you to save time and efforts in the long run.
Sales force automation is one of the most important CRM automations with others namely marketing and service automations.
With the use of enterprise CRM software, you can easily automate sales and sales force management processes so you can focus on other important business aspects that can increase your enterprise growth and success.
You can also create recurring processes and handle workflows automatically.
2. Opportunity and Lead Management
Opportunity management is mainly known as sales opportunity management and it is another key feature of enterprise CRM software.
It involves the use of enterprise CRM software to identify possible opportunities that can lead to sales and conversions.
As an enterprise, you need a quality tool to identify, track and follow-up with potential opportunities and this is where the opportunity management of enterprise CRM software comes into play.
And closely associated with opportunity management is the lead management feature.
It's possible you have tons of leads from multiple sources that your enterprise employs and it can be difficult tracking and nurturing all these leads to make sure they convert.
However, with the lead management feature of enterprise CRM software, you don't have to go through such stress.
You can identify, manage and track your leads from the point of click to conversions.
3. Enterprise Customization and Collaboration
Most enterprises have custom CRM and sales needs which can be only taken care of, by having a customized CRM enterprise tool.
Provided you request a customized CRM enterprise solution, then you have no problem with this feature at all.
But if not, then you need to choose a CRM enterprise software that provides customizable capabilities.
For example, you should be able to customize the enterprise CRM software, including the user interface, to your enterprise's specific needs.
Collaboration is also an important feature of enterprise CRM Software.
The collaboration feature makes it easy for your different teams to work together and keeps everyone focused on achieving a common goal.
4. Sales Analytics and Forecasting
Let's say you run lots of sales and marketing campaigns as part of your marketing strategies as an enterprise.
And you also manage a large volume of sales and marketing services.
Now, assuming that you have gathered data from different sources such as your website, social media platforms, and campaigns.
Of what use are all these data? And how do you analyze them to get helpful results?
The answer is the sales analytics feature of CRM enterprise software.
Most enterprise CRM software make use of artificial intelligence to analyze your available sales data which allows you to generate useful insights that you can, in turn, use to increase your sales performance level.
Another key feature related to sales analytics is sales forecasting which gives you insight into possible future outcomes and results, based on the available sales data.
This way, you would know the right decisions and actions to take so as to improve sales.
5. Enterprise-level Integrations, Security and Reliability
While integration is a common feature of many CRM systems like sales CRM, small business CRM and even free CRM tools, it is far more important and non-negotiable as a key feature that should accompany any enterprise CRM software.
This is because enterprises mostly make use of multiple tools and applications for different business operations.
When all these tools and business applications are integrated into enterprise CRM software, it allows the sales, marketing, and service departments to work together from one platform and deliver even more quality services.
Also, choose an enterprise CRM software that provides reliable and advanced security measures that can safeguard your business data and critical information, thereby avoiding potential data breaches.
Although, most cloud-based CRM software boasts of topnotch security and reliability.
6. Customer Service Management
Without good customer service capabilities, an enterprise CRM software is incomplete.
Customer service management is a key feature of enterprise CRM software which allows you to manage your contacts seamlessly, and communicate with your customers via their favorite channels.
You should be able to get a unified view of every customer account and interaction so you can deliver personalized and quality customer services.
Gather support cases easily, handle and resolve them faster than ever, and make your customers happy. Likewise, you can set up knowledge bases and provide other self-help options so your customers can find the right solutions themselves.
Choosing the Right Enterprise CRM System
Choosing the right enterprise CRM software starts from being able to identify your specific enterprise needs.
As an enterprise, the major factor which ought to guide your selection of the right enterprise CRM software is the available tools and capabilities that each of the CRM enterprise systems provide.
And if you are on a strict budget plan, then you might want to consider the pricing too.
For example, you can firstly start with the lowest affordable plan before you upgrade later to the enterprise version once it satisfies your needs.
Check out these TOP enterprise CRM software that you can choose from, now.
- Pipedrive: Our best overall enterprise CRM software; using Pipedrive means you would have access to different CRM tools, 24/7 support and tons of integrations, workflow builder with triggered automation, without also leaving out an implementation program to get you started fast.
- NetSuite CRM: Go for NetSuite CRM software if you are interested in a license pricing model and you would love to enjoy features like marketing automation tool, campaign management, and partner relationship management.
- Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM enterprise version is relatively affordable compared to other enterprise CRM software and it provides features like A/B testing and developer tools.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud: Although, Salesforce Sales Cloud is costly, you can still try it out to access features like process automation and advanced reporting capabilities.
- Hubspot CRM: Even though Hubspot's free CRM tools might not give you the advanced CRM capabilities that you need, it would let you know if the Hubspot advanced version is for you.
- Monday.com CRM: Monday.com enterprise version is very affordable and yet doesn't restrict access to important features.
Make your choice among these enterprise CRM software today.