The 11 Best Mobile CRM Apps for 2022
If you’re a project manager in charge of business development or sales, you’re probably looking for a mobile CRM app to help you better manage your resources, clients, revenue, budgets, and more. They also help you obtain higher retention rates which lead to increased customer lifetime value (CLV).
Nowadays, more and more businesses are beginning to use mobile CRM apps that help increase productivity and provide easy access to leads and customers.
We’re going to break down and compare the 11 best mobile CRM apps for 2022 and give you insight into pricing, features, and other important information to take into account when choosing your CRM tool.
Best Mobile CRM Apps
Award-winning CRM and Project Management Platform That Enhances Collaboration
Monday.com CRM is an online project management platform that helps with sales and CRM, amongst other things. According to their website, more than 125,000 companies are using their app.
- Lead Management: Contact Cards allow you to have full context by showcasing what’s important regarding your contacts, including tasks, deals, activities, and documents. This CRM tool keeps all your current and potential leads and other vital information secure in one place.
- Sales Pipeline: Monday.com CRM enables you to visualize your sales pipeline and get full control over your leads by using an intuitive interface. This feature helps you track your performance and success effortlessly.
- Lead Capturing: You can embed Monday.com’s customizable contact forms onto your existing website and capture leads by having them automatically entered into your CRM app.
- Customization: If you prefer and enjoy customizing your experience, you’ll be happy to learn that this CRM tool lets you customize pretty much anything. It features a flexible drag and drop interface, industry-related templates, custom automation, and integrations.
Monday.com offers five plans, including one that is free of charge. The free plan features up to 2 seats, and it’s perfect for individuals who want to keep track of their work progress.
They have four paid plans: Basic Plan, Standard Plan, Pro Plan, and Enterprise Plan.
Their most popular plan is the Standard Plan, which costs $10 per seat per month, with a minimum of 3 people, when billed annually. It’s perfect for optimizing your team processes, and it also helps enhance collaboration and increase sales revenue.
Signing up for a yearly plan instead of a monthly plan can save you up to 18%. They don’t require a credit card to get started with a 14-day free trial.
Try Monday.com CRM today.
Web-based Pipeline Management and Sales CRM App Perfect for Monitoring Deals
Pipedrive is an all-in-one platform intended for growing your revenue and improving sales. It was designed specifically for salespeople by salespeople.
- Automation: This useful feature helps you improve your flow, cut expenses, and, most importantly, save time. You can automate a variety of both administrative and repetitive tasks. Additionally, any step of your sales process can also be automated, thus helping you increase sales and revenue.
- Reports: Another essential feature that Pipedrive offers is insights and reporting. You can get information on any aspect of your sales process through visual dashboards and carefully curated reports, which will ultimately point you in the right direction towards sales optimization.
- Email Tracking: Pipedrive also includes robust communication and email tracking, which enables you to track and manage sales-related conversations by linking them to contact automatically.
- Lead Management: Your clients and customers are obviously the most essential aspect of your business, so it’s important to find a CRM app that helps you manage them effortlessly. Pipedrive features a lead generation chatbot, which automatically interacts with any of your web visitors at any time of the day or night.
Pipedrive currently provides four different plans, all of which are paid. The plans are Essential Plan, Advanced Plan, Professional Plan, Enterprise Plan.
The recommended plan is the Professional Plan, which costs $49.90 per user per month when billed annually. It gives you access to 24/7 support, as well as lead, deal, calendar, and pipeline management features.
Pipedrive also offers a free trial that lasts for 14 days, giving you the opportunity to test out the app’s functionality and determine whether it’s suitable for your needs.
Start using Pipedrive today.
Excellent Cloud-Based CRM App Perfect for Businesses Of Any Size
- Account Management: Salesforce’s Sales Cloud gives you the opportunity to have a complete overview of all your accounts. It also features key contacts, activity history, internal account discussions, and customer communications.
- Lead Management: This mobile CRM app allows you to continuously track all your leads and prospects. It also helps you optimize your campaigns through all channels which in turn leads to smarter and more data-driven decisions in the future.
- Reports: With dashboards, you can get a real-time glance at how your team and sales are performing, which allows you to implement quick fixes if they’re necessary. These dashboards are fully customizable and can be accessed from anywhere.
- Pipeline: Salesforce also features pipeline and forecast management, and it gives you a real-time overview of your businesses’ health. By taking advantage of KPIs and in-line editing options, you can improve the forecast accuracy even further.
Salesforce offers four paid plans that you can choose from – Essentials Plan, Professional Plan, Enterprise Plan, and Unlimited Plan.
Their most popular plan, The Enterprise Plan, costs $150 per month per user if billed annually. This plan features a fully customizable sales CRM that’s perfect for your business. If that plan is too pricey for you, there are two cheaper options: The Professional Plan, which costs $75 per user per month (annually, and The Essentials Plan, which costs $25 per user per month (annually.
Salesforce Sales Cloud has a 30-day trial period, which is great if you’re still pondering the decision whether to invest in a mobile CRM app or not. This gives you more than enough time to try out the app and see whether it’s suitable for your needs.
Try Salesforce right away.
Great CRM Solution For Smaller Businesses That Offers Marketing Automation
Keap, formerly known as Infusionsoft, is a mobile CRM tool that also provides text messaging, email, and payment features, along with steadily available support.
- Automatic Lead Capture: By utilizing custom lead forms, social media, and landing pages, Keap helps you collect and organize your contacts more efficiently. This prevents the chances of missing out on potential leads.
- Accessible Data: Your contact record can be accessed at any time, no matter where you are. Keap has a mobile app that makes it possible to see everything at once and make any quick changes or adjustments as needed.
- Personalized Follow-ups: By using your client data and activity, you can automate personalized follow-ups by quickly tagging and segmenting your contacts.
- Integrations: You can choose from thousands of apps that can be integrated to work together with Keap. Some of the apps you can integrate include HelloSign, Shopify, and QuickBooks.
Keap offers different pricing plans depending on the number of contacts you have. The lowest amount is 500 contacts. They offer three plans: Lite Plan, Pro Plan, and Max Plan.
If you select the 500 contacts capacity, the Light Plan will cost you $40 per month for one user, and any additional user will be $30 extra.
Their most popular plan is the Pro Plan, which costs $169 for 500 contacts and 1 user, with each additional user being $30 on top. You can try any of their paid plans for free for 14 days. If you have more than 25,000 contacts, you would have to get in touch with their sales representatives to discuss a payment plan.
Try out Keap today.
Good CRM Platform That Helps Analyze Business Metrics and Track Leads
- Email Tracking: HubSpot’s email tracking feature lets you know when your client has opened your email which makes it easier than ever to quickly follow up with them and close the deal in just a few minutes.
- Lead Management: You can manage all of your prospects in one place, and you can also create customer profiles, which enable you to get powerful context about the companies or people you’re following up with.
- Doc Management: Another great feature that HubSpot offers is document management and tracking. This lets you build an extensive database of useful content for your sales team or any other department you’re managing, plus you can also share them effortlessly.
- 24/7 Support: Obviously, it is of utmost importance to have steadily available support, in case anything goes wrong while you’re using the app. HubSpot has its award-winning team available around the clock, so you can rest assured that any hiccups will be taken care of in a timely fashion.
HubSpot currently offers three paid plans and one entirely free plan for their sales CRM app. The free plan is intended for a single person working in sales to help them better manage their client base.
The three paid plans intended for bigger teams and organizations are Starter Plan, Professional Plan, and Enterprise Plan. If you’re interested in using HubSpot for the long haul, they provide 10% off for upfront payment for a yearly subscription.
The Starter Plan costs $45 per user per month, for two users. Each additional user will cost you $23 extra. If you’re looking for more features, be sure to choose the Professional Plan, which costs $450 for five users, with each additional user being $90.
They offer a 14-day trial for all of their plans, and you can even test out the app with their free plan to see whether you want to upgrade to a paid plan in the future.
Contact HubSpot today.
CRM App That Enhances Revenue and Personalizes Client Engagement
This fully-featured CRM tool helps you transform the sales experience. FreshWorks gives you the chance to customize and mold your CRM app to fit your exact needs.
- Automation: This feature will greatly help boost the efficiency of your team by allowing you to automate almost all repetitive processes and tasks. You’ll be able to get access to code-free web forms, holiday calendars, and automatic lead assigning to carefully handpicked salesmen.
- Integrations: FreshWorks allows you to integrate apps you’re using every day. You can integrate your favorite apps using Zapier, and you can also connect your CRM tool to work with DocuSign, Outlook, and more.
- Pipeline Management: Tracking, monitoring, and prioritizing your deals is of utmost importance when you’re dealing with sales. This feature gives you access to multiple sales pipelines, with unique stages that will match your business and give you the ability to manage them across processes and teams.
- Customization: Your account with FreshWorks CRM can be fully tailored to your needs with features such as Custom Fields, Custom Roles, and Custom Sales Activities, which help you track interactions, meetings, and create roles and permissions according to your business requirements.
FreshWorks currently features four different plans, including one that is free of charge. The Free Plan gives you access to contact and account management, support during workdays, and their mobile app.
The paid plans are Growth Plan, Pro Plan, and Enterprise Plan. The Pro Plan is their most popular plan, and it costs $39 per user per month if billed annually. If you choose to pay monthly, it costs $47 per user per month. It includes everything from multiple sales pipelines, to WhatsApp Business.
FreshWorks offers a 21-day trial to try out their app without commitment. You’ll get access to their fully-loaded CRM tool. If you choose to upgrade, you can do so at any time.
Try FreshWorks right away.
7. Zendesk Sell
Simple and Sophisticated CRM Tool With a Web-Based Platform
- Email Tracking: This feature gives you the ability to instantly record and log all of your emails related to leads and contacts, which means that you’ll be able to keep all of your email communication in context.
- Integrations: By taking advantage of the integrations feature, you can customize and build your own Zendesk CRM tool and have an exclusive app that’s tailored to your specific business needs. You can also install some of the leading third-party apps that you would like to continue using together with Zendesk Sell.
- Customization: You can customize and tweak almost any formatting option to make all of your data more readable. Dashboards and charts can also be fully customized to match your business.
- Support: When using a CRM application for sales, it is extremely important to have steadily available support, in case anything goes south. Zendesk’s team is ready to assist you at any time, so you can rest assured that any issues will be fixed in a timely manner.
Zendesk Sell provides three paid plans: Sell Team, Sell Professional and Sell Enterprise.
If you’re running a small sales team of up to 3 people, the Sell Team is a great choice, and it costs $19 per user per month when billed annually. However, if you’re in need of more users and a custom sales pipeline, the Sell Professional plan is a good choice. It costs $49 per user per month when billed annually.
All plans come with prebuilt apps and integrations, except for the Sell Team Plan, which only features prebuilt apps and integrations.
Zendesk Sell offers a 14-day free trial that includes all features. When you’re ready to switch to a paid plan, you can easily upgrade at any moment.
Try out Zendesk Sell now.
8. Agile CRM
Great CRM App That Provides Marketing Automation and Customer Support
Agile CRM is an all-in-one, next-generation, affordable application that is trusted by more than 15,000 customers around the globe.
- Reporting: By taking advantage of advanced analytics and metrics, you can have constant insight into how your sales and revenue are performing at any given moment. This ultimately helps you make data-driven decisions regarding your entire process and improve productivity.
- Calendar: The calendar feature is a great addition to this mobile CRM app, because it helps you stay informed about any upcoming meetings, whether it’s with a prospect, or with your team members. Simply synchronize your Google Calendar and stay on top of your schedule at all times.
- Timeline: Knowing when and why something’s happening is very important when it comes to managing a pool of clients and customers. With the timeline feature, you’ll be able to see a chronological view of contact interactions, as well as any other crucial information regarding your sales.
- Lead Prospector: This feature is a new addition to the Agile CRM app. With a single click of a button from your Google Chrome browser, you can add tasks, deals, and leads to your Agile CRM tool.
Agile CRM offers four plans, including one that is entirely free of charge. The Free Plan seats up to 10 users, and it features 10,000 contacts, custom data fields, lead scoring, and more.
The three paid plans are Starter Plan, Regular Plan, and Enterprise Plan. Their most popular plan, the Regular Plan, costs $29.99 per user per month if you decide to go with a 2-year subscription. For a 1-year subscription, the monthly user cost is $39.99, and for a monthly subscription only it costs $49.99 per user.
Agile CRM offers a free demo, but no free trial. You can get a glimpse of how their app works if you sign up for a demo at your convenience.
Try Agile CRM right now.
Excellent CRM Solution For Businesses That Want to Build Enduring Client Relationships
Copper is a great CRM solution trusted by more than 25,000 companies, including IDEO, MasterClass, and Mailchimp. It’s intended to help you build enduring business relationships with your clientele.
- Automation: Any recurring tasks, emails, and notifications can be fully automated with Copper, thus allowing you to focus on other priorities. Your automated emails can be fully customized and you can create templates right from Gmail.
- Reports: Monitoring your sales pipeline and how your business is doing is crucial for success. By taking advantage of the reporting feature, you can get a 360-degree view of your progress.
- Integrations: Integrations are another feature that helps you do more in less time. You can integrate all of your apps and tools to work seamlessly with Copper. Additionally, these integrations do not require any coding knowledge, which is another plus.
- Security: With Copper’s CRM tool, you can rest assured that all of your precious data is safe and sound at all times. Their security controls are built and intended to help with privacy and security for businesses of any size.
Copper currently has three paid plans available for purchase on their website: Basic Plan, Professional Plan, and Business Plan.
As with many other online tools, their app is cheaper if you opt for an annual subscription instead of a monthly one. The Basic Plan is intended for 3 users only, and it gives you access to a lightweight solution with full Google Workspace integration. It costs $25 per user per month.
If you’re managing a scaling business, then the Business Plan might be the perfect choice for you. It costs $109 per user per month when billed annually, and it takes it one step further with features such as unlimited contacts, customization, and various marketing tools.
You can try everything Copper has to offer for free for 14 days before you decide whether this is the right app for you.
Get started with Copper today.
10. Zoho CRM
Great Cloud-Based CRM Software That Provides Sales and Marketing Automation
- Lead Management: Zoho CRM can be used to easily automate lead generation from any source, including chats, social media, websites, and even trade shows. After that, they will be distributed to the right salesperson to ensure your business doesn’t miss out on converting high-quality leads.
- Sales Analytics: You can get an in-depth analysis of all of your sales activities with a single click of a button. The built-in reporting and analytics module allows you to focus on more important tasks by helping crunch the numbers for you.
- Assignment Rules: If your team is working in the field, especially if it’s a particularly big team, there is a possibility that a lot of leads can be lost in transition or that follow-up with them could be delayed. With Zoho CRM, your leads will be automatically routed to the most suitable sales representative based on zip code, lead score, and product of interest.
- Contact Management: The initial conversation that your sales representative has a great impact on whether or not the deal is going to be closed, so the contact management feature that Zoho CRM includes helps you keep track of interactions and communicate with them within the app itself.
Zoho CRM has four paid plans and a flexible free trial. A yearly subscription allows you to save up to 34%.
The plans are Standard Plan, Professional Plan, Enterprise Pla, and Ultimate Plan.
The cheapest plan, which is the Standard Plan, costs $20 per user per month when billed annually and it gives you access to features such as mass email, custom dashboards, and multiple pipelines.
If you’re looking for more features, you can choose their Enterprise Plan, which is also their most popular plan. It costs $50 per user per month, and it features up to five views/modules, multi-user portals, and Zia AI.
You can schedule a personal session and get a demo of Zoho CRM and all the features it has to offer. There are no obligations.
Get Zoho CRM right away.
Simple and Smart CRM Tool That Helps Save Time and Make More Sales
Capsule is a simple, yet powerful solution for your CRM needs that helps you nurture existing relationships with your clients and grow new ones.
- Contact Management: This feature makes it easy to automatically add social networks associated with your contacts and keep everything in one place. It gives you a bird’s-eye view of all the people, companies, and organizations that you conduct business with.
- Security: Capsule features great security measures, including two-factor authentication, Microsoft 365 Single Sign-on, and Google Workspace Single Sign-on. Additionally, it gives you access to user roles and data export, both of which are great for maintaining security across your organization.
- Reports: Sales analytics, activity reporting, and advanced sales reports are only some of the features that come with this CRM application. You can also filter your reports based on teams, users, and time periods.
- Customization: Some of the things that you can customize with this app include tags, lists, titles, milestones, and even branding.
Capsule offers three paid plans – Enterprise Plan, Team Plan, Professional Plan. Their most affordable plan, the Professional Plan, costs $18 per user per month and gives you access to 50,000 contacts, 10 GB of storage per user, and premium integrations.
If you’re running an enterprise-class business, you might find their Enterprise Plan more appropriate. With this plan, you also get premium onboarding, priority support, and dedicated account management.
Capsule currently has a free 30-day trial. They do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial, so you can try everything out before deciding to upgrade to paid plan.
Start using Capsule today.
Key Features of Mobile CRM Apps
1. Lead Management
A CRM application helps you meet your business needs, keeps you on task, and notifies you when you need to follow up with a prospect. Lead management is one of the most important features that you should be looking for when choosing your app.
Providing immediate access to contacts and key information is another important aspect of your sales pipeline. Managing your leads and potential customers is an involved process, and it lasts up until the point where they decide to make a purchase, so choosing a tool that will help you with seamlessly taking care of your prospects is extremely beneficial.
There are many security features that can be useful to have included with your CRM app of choice. For example, customizable permissions can help you grant access only to those who need it. This ensures that your precious data and important documents are shared with the right people, which keeps your information safe and sound.
Other security measures that many mobile CRM apps include nowadays are single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, user roles, data exports, and many more.
Automating simple and repetitive processes can significantly help you do more in less time. You can take advantage of automation when it comes to tasks, emails, and notifications. Automation can also help with improving your flow, saving time, and cutting expenses.
Another great perk of this feature is the fact that you can use it to capture leads from social media, lead forms, landing pages, and many more sources. This obviously prevents you from missing out on potential leads that could’ve been converted into loyal customers.
If you’re managing a large team or business, chances are that you’re already using popular apps and tools on a daily basis. Of course, when choosing your CRM app, it’s important to be able to have all of your apps be able to work together. This can be accomplished with integrations.
Nowadays, almost all CRM tools offer integrations with many popular industry tools, including MS Office, Google Drive, Google Calendar, and much more. Depending on the CRM app you choose, you’ll be able to have different integration options, so pay close attention if this is something that’s valuable to you.
Last but not least, good CRM software should give you the chance to create custom reports and gain insight into how your business is doing. From sales analytics, to in-depth revenue reports, this helps you save time and make data-driven decisions in the future.
Having steadily-available reports also helps increase productivity and improve your entire sales pipeline and strategy. This also allows you to identify any potential issues and take care of them before they impact your business on a greater scale.
Choosing the Right Mobile CRM App
Your CRM application choice will ultimately depend on the type of features and what kind of functionality you’re looking for. We’re going to give you a breakdown of which app to go for depending on specific features.
- If you’re already using many third-party apps on a regular basis, you’ll want to choose an app that has integration capabilities, so we recommend going for Monday.com, Keap, Zendesk Sell, or Copper.
- For great lead and contact management features, choose Pipedrive, Salesforce, or HubSpot.
- If you’re looking for an app to help you with email tracking, we highly suggest Pipedrive, Zendesk Sell, and HubSpot.
- For steadily available support, opt for FreshWorks, Agile CRM, or Capsule.
- Reporting is a great feature to have, so if that’s something that’s imperative for your business, we recommend Pipedrive, Salesforce, or Copper.