10 Best Sales Pipeline Software for Growing Teams in 2022
Effective pipeline management begins after you get an effective sales pipeline software.
Without it, your sales force might suffer from overly long sales cycles and poor conversion rates.
A pipeline management software gives you an overview of the different stages a prospect goes through to become a customer.
As a business owner, you can use it to monitor your sales team and gain insight into their performance.
We made a list of the best options and the benefits of using each, so you can have an effortless time choosing the right solution for your business.
Best Sales Pipeline Software
1. Monday CRM
Affordable Sales Pipeline Software for Small Businesses
Monday CRM is a quality sales pipeline software that helps companies optimize their sales processes with the help of sales tracking tools geared to assisting users better their conversion rates.
- Lead Management: Identify quality leads from a variety of sources coming into your pipeline. Analyze and track information about these leads. Qualify and nurture promising ones and convert them into new business opportunities.
- Sales Forecasting: Accurately predict your future sales and assign targets for your sales team based on the information you get from this feature. You can also generate reports and dashboards comparing periodic sales performance by visualizing targets.
- Customization Options: Customize Monday CRM to match the needs of your business. You can simplify the interface, adapt to new integrations, or upgrade and grow as your company expands.
Monday CRM offers five plans:
- The Individual plan is free
- The Basic plan at $8 seat/month
- The Standard plan at $10 seat/month
- The Pro plan at $16 seat/month
- For the Enterprise plan, you will need to get custom pricing
Save 18% when you choose the annual subscription.
Try Monday CRM today for free.
Visual-Based Sales Pipeline Platform For Growing Agencies
Pipedrive is a powerful sales pipeline platform that makes it easy for you to identify where a prospect is in the sales pipeline. That helps save a ton of time that your team would otherwise devote to tracking the information themselves.
- Sales Performance Management: Get a digestible summary of the performance of your sales team across all verticals. This feature also helps your team know where they are doing well and where they need to improve.
- Deal Management: Manage deals across sales structures and territories. The deal management feature helps you analyze past deal opportunities and activities to focus on the right deals with higher probabilities of closure.
- Lead Routing: Pipedrive tracks relevant information on the activity timeline of your marketing campaigns then uses this feature to route leads to the sales rep in real-time. That ensures that the sales rep follows up on the lead while they are still hot.
Pipedrive offers four plans:
- The Essential plan at $12.50 user/month, billed annually
- The Advanced plan at $24.90 user/month, billed annually
- The Professional plan at $49.90 user/month, billed annually
- The Enterprise plan at $99 user/month, billed annually
Get Started with Pipedrive today for free.
AI-Powered Pipeline Management Software For Startups
Freshsales is one of the most trusted pipeline management systems that help you understand your sales process and accelerate opportunities toward a close while maintaining focus and saving time.
- Role-Based Views: Restrict access to employees based on their role in the organization. This feature allows you to control what users can within your system, preventing security breaches and data leaks.
- Dashboards: Any respectable sales pipeline software's dashboard should be easy to understand and allow you to customize the view to a granular level. The Freshsales dashboard offers you just that.
- Data Analysis: Get reliable real-time information you can use to make decisions and positively impact your performance. Pre-set parameters so that your software can give you automated reports and flags when your performance deviates from set targets.
Freshsales offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Growth plan at $18 user/month
- The Pro plan at $47 user/month
- The Enterprise plan at $83 user/month
Try Freshsales today for free.
Powerful Pipeline Management Tool For Remote Sales Teams
- Opportunity Management: If you qualify a lead or contact, it becomes an opportunity. If you don’t nurture it, it loses the selling opportunity. Use this tool to monitor and manage your sales funnels and get the necessary information to complete the sales processes.
- Customer Management: This is a feature that sales pipeline software uses to collect and store data efficiently. It tracks the lead as it progresses through the sales pipeline, all the way up to the first purchase.
- Lead Scoring: This feature allows you to quantify the opportunities your sales team has. You can also use this feature to identify hot leads with a high likelihood of conversion.
Salesmate offers four plans:
- The Starter plan at $12 user/month, billed annually
- The Growth plan at $24 user/month, billed annually
- The Boost plan at $40 user/month, billed annually
- For the Enterprise plan, you will need to request for custom pricing
Sign up to Salesmate today for free. No credit card is required.
Best Pipeline Management System For Small Teams
Insightly is the most popular sales pipeline tool for Office 365 and G-Suite users, with over 25,000 companies worldwide under its belt.
- Reporting and Metrics: Get real-time reports across a wide array of business activities instantly. Use them to make informed decisions or to encourage a constant flow of information to decision-makers.
- Territory Management: Use interactive and vivid graphs and reports to analyze sales activities. This feature can also give you insights on territory-wide sales on a single page, so you don't have to open multiple tabs to see across territories.
- Integrations: As your business expands, it becomes necessary to improve your sales processes by integrating Insightly with other business tools. Some third-party tools you can integrate with include CRM systems, social media tools, and APIs.
Insightly offers three plans:
- The Plus plan at $29 user/month, billed yearly
- The Professional plan at $49 user/month, billed yearly
- The Enterprise plan at $99 user/month, billed yearly
Get started with Insightly today for free.
Simple Sales Pipeline Software for Dynamic Sales Teams
Gong is one of the best sales pipeline software that dynamic sales teams can use to improve conversion rates. The Gong AI helps analyze deals to know where you stand and what you should do next to move them closer to conversion.
- Deal Management: Keep a close eye on your deals along with the numbers associated with them on a single screen. Use Gong’s advanced filters to sort them and take quick actions on them.
- Intuitive Dashboards: When you know how to use them effectively, dashboards can provide valuable, concise, and real-time information that relates to performance metrics against objectives.
- Contact Management: Keep a clean record of all the information you collect from leads, such as sales pipeline activities, communication logs, and more. This feature allows you to manage data from both prospects and customers.
- Gong offers all plans at a custom price depending on how many users and contacts you have.
Sign up to Gong today for free.
Fully-Featured Sales Pipeline Software for Scaling Your Business
Hubspot is an all-in-one pipeline management software used by over 121,000 customers, including Trello and Suzuki, among others.
The software’s rich feature list goes beyond what ordinary sales pipeline platforms offer.
- Easy Customization: Customize your sales pipeline software to look and operate as you like. Hubspot allows you to customize its platform to suit your brand and workflow.
- Productivity Management: This functionality has multiple features under it, such as a tracker and task scheduler, configurable workflow, and calendar management, amongst others. It helps you to manage activities and data related to sales pipeline management like a pro.
- Training: Hubspot offers free in-depth training on how to use any of its tools. That allows all employees to delve deep into learning the software from experts, which helps them use it more effectively than if they didn’t receive prior training.
Hubspot offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Starter plan at $45/month, billed at $540/year.
- The Professional plan at $450/month, billed at $5,400/year
- The Enterprise plan at $1200/month, billed at $14,400/year
Try Hubspot today for free to see if it’s the right fit for your company.
Best Sales Pipeline Software for Rapidly Growing Businesses
Salesforce is a big name in the online marketing space for a reason. It has a powerful and intuitive dashboard that provides you with easy-to-read real-time data on any sales or marketing metric you want.
- Mobile CRM: Everyone has a smartphone these days, so this feature is of benefit to most. Salesforce has an Android and iOS app you can download to start viewing and receiving valuable alerts and insights about your business on your mobile device.
- SalesForce Automation: Automating the sales process is one of the beneficial functionalities of sales pipeline software. It frees your employee's time, which means they can work on more productive tasks. You can implement automation on outgoing calls, follow-up campaigns, and any other repetitive task in your pipeline.
- Real-Time Analytics: Make quick updates to your sales strategies thanks to the real-time population of data. This feature also makes it easy for you to track deal flow based on performance metrics.
Salesforce offers four plans:
- The Essentials plan at $25 user/month, billed annually
- The Professional plan at $75 user/month, billed annually
- The Enterprise plan at $150 user/month, billed annually
- The Unlimited plan at $300 user/month, billed annually
Try Salesforce for 14 days. No credit card is required.
9. Zoho CRM
All-in-One Sales Pipeline Platform For Small Businesses
Over 150,000 businesses worldwide use ZohoCRM, all thanks to their pipeline management tools that help you focus on ready-to-convert deals.
- Proposal/Quotes Management: Centralize the process of creating and sending proposals or quotes to customers. If the nature of your services or products requires some back and forth over proposals and contracts, then this feature will be helpful to you.
- Deal Management: Create multiple pipelines for different processes if you are dealing with products or services. Zoho allows you to create unique sales pipelines that you can customize to suit your sales process at each stage.
- Territory Management: This feature handles your customer segmentation needs. You can use it to share accounts among geographic or product line territories and identify ones making a profit to allocate proper resources.
Zoho CRM offers four plans:
- The Standard plan at $20 user/month
- The Professional plan at $35 user/month
- The Enterprise plan at $50 user/month
- The Ultimate plan at $65 user/month
Try Zoho for free to see if it’s a good fit for your business.
10. Pipeline CRM
Inbound Sales Pipeline Solution For Service Businesses
Pipeline CRM is a sales-friendly pipeline management software with a well -organized interface. Everyone loves this tool because it’s intuitive and easy to configure.
- Predictive Lead Scoring: Identity who your hot leads are by analyzing the scores given to them by the software. Doing so will help you concentrate your energy on deals with a higher probability of conversion.
- Pipeline Management: Get a visual of your sales cycle to know where each lead is. Pipeline CRM helps filter deals and perform bulk actions like emailing a segmented group of customers.
- Security: Maintain confidentiality of sales information by limiting user access to certain documents. This feature allows you to implement access controls to restrict viewing rights to data that contains critical customer information.
Pipeline CRM offers three plans:
- The Start plan at $25 user/month, billed annually
- The Develop plan at $33 user/month, billed annually
- The Grow plan at $49 user/month, billed annually
Get started with Pipeline CRM for free today. No credit card is required.
Key Features of Sales Pipeline Software
1. Sales Forecasting
A large part of pipeline management software is determining a metric for success.
Forecasting allows you to create a benchmark to ascertain whether the results you're getting are on par with your efforts.
This feature uses information like quotas achieved in the last fiscal year, teams or individuals working towards a goal, and deals in the pipeline.
2. Reports and Dashboards
Reports and dashboards are critical sales pipeline software features because you can use them to view statistics in a highly visual and engaging way.
These features offer real-time data updates and a platform that your team members can easily access from various portals. As management, you can use these reports to identify pain points, quantify KPIs, and launch better sales campaigns in the future.
3. Contact Management
Quickly collect and store up-to-date customer data about your leads like names, phone numbers, addresses, emails, and social media accounts. That can help you bolster your marketing strategy when you introduce new products. This feature also helps to keep records of sales pipeline activity, communication logs, and many more.
4. Sales Performance Management
Among other sales pipeline software features, sales performance management offers a variety of benefits to your sales team. As the sales manager, you can easily see the aspects of your team performing well and ones that need improvement.
You can organize the data by sales reps or with many other quantifiers. You can also use the data to pinpoint and efficiently address problem areas.
5. Case Management
A sales pipeline management software’s primary role is to increase the efficiency of your sales processes. With the case management feature, you can manage each case individually and efficiently, which helps to improve customer satisfaction levels.
You can use this feature to reopen, track, and close existing cases. You can also use it to manage confidential information in a secure environment. Your leads’ or customers’ sensitive information will be kept safe from prying eyes looking to use the data in harmful and unlawful ways. The feature is essential to avoid data leaks and cybersecurity issues.
6. Deal Management
Effective sales management is all about tracking, monitoring, and prioritizing deals in your pipeline. This feature does just that. It helps you focus on the right ones, increase cross-selling and up-selling opportunities, and create customized pipelines for different sales processes.
The deal management feature helps keep a close eye on deals and the stage each is on. It also informs you how much your revenue is near closing and deals that need immediate attention.
7. Lead Management
No sales pipeline feature list is complete without lead management. This feature helps to determine the best customers to follow up on based on psychographic and demographic factors.
It improves the productivity and efficiency of your sales team by helping them focus on the right leads at the right time.
The feature is critical for any sales pipeline software because converting a lead into a customer depends on efficient nurturing and communication, which is where this feature comes in.
Choosing the Best Sales Pipeline Software
Choosing the best sales pipeline software for your business all depends on your business needs, budget, and the industry you’re in.
- If you are running on a tight budget, then Monday CRM is the best solution for you because it provides your business the flexibility to scale rapidly without hurting your wallet.
- If you are looking for simple yet powerful sales pipeline software, then Pipedrive is the best option for you. It is one of the most popular solutions out there because of its visual and interactive interface.
- A good option for you if you are looking for an AI-powered pipeline management system that can surface dormant deals and give you the next best steps to take, choose Freshsales.
- Lastly, if you manage a remote team, the best solution is Salesmate. The software has robust collaborative capabilities and tools that can automatically assign leads to reps based on various factors.