16 Best Cheap CRM Software in 2022 (With Free Options)
If you landed on this article, you might be using Google Sheets, Excel, or the good old notebook to keep track of your contacts, sales, and even projects. If that’s the case, your life is about to become a hell of a lot easier.
With an inexpensive CRM system in place, you’ll be more productive, organized, and better able to serve your customers.
And the good news is – it won’t cost you a fortune, or better yet, cost you anything at all. Today, we’re looking at the best cheap CRM software that will help you close more deals and grow your business.
Best Cheap CRM Software
Affordable CRM for Small Businesses
If you’re running on a tight budget and looking to get the best CRM features for free or at a low price, then Monday.com is one of the first platforms you should try.
It's 100% free for up to 2 users, which gives you plenty of time to assess the system before upgrading to the paid plans.
- Customer Opportunity Management: Quantify the opportunities that your sales reps have with customers. Also known as lead scoring, this feature allows users to identify hot leads that are most likely to convert.
- Sales Automation: Save time by automating certain parts of your sales process to avoid human error and focus on more productive tasks. That includes follow-up campaigns, outgoing calls, and organizing your data for more effective campaigns in future campaigns.
- Contact Management: Store all customer data such as names, phone numbers, emails, addresses, and social media accounts in a searchable database. Monday.com’s contact management system is logically organized and easy to use.
- Third-Party Integrations: Connect Monday.com to over 40 other applications such as Dropbox, QuickBooks, and Shopify, which can save you tons of money and time.
Monday.com offers five plans:
- The Individual plan is free
- The Basic plan at $8 seat/month
- The Standard plan at $10 seat/month
- The Pro plan at $16 seat/month
- The Enterprise plan needs custom pricing
Save 18% if you pay yearly.
Get started with Monday.com today for free.
Best Free CRM for Small Sales Teams
Freshsales CRM is a low-cost CRM that will help you sell smarter and faster.
Examples of notable companies that use this tool are Sify, Blue Nile, and Dyson.
- Customer Service: Get and retain customers by providing excellent customer service with the help of a 360-degree view of customers, which shows you everything there is to know about them from the first point of contact.
- Sales Forecasting: Predict your future sales based on data you’re getting from your current pipeline. This feature will give you insights that can help you alter your market plan or anticipate market changes to mitigate your business risk.
- Workflow Automation: Free up your time by setting up custom rules to help you and your team be more productive. By using rules, you can set up Freshsales to perform specific actions based on events or triggers. An example is directing a message to the right sales rep when a lead fills a contact form on your website.
- AI-Powered Chatbots: Start converting more website visitors into leads with personalized, relevant conversations. Use the Answer Bot and Lead Gen Bot to launch chat campaigns to engage with your customers in real-time and build a qualified pipeline for sales.
Freshsales offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Growth plan at $18 user/month
- The Pro plan at $47 user/month
- The Enterprise plan at $83 user/month
Sign up to Freshsales for free today. No credit card is required.
Cheap CRM System for Sales Automation
Pipedrive is a unique CRM that visualizes the data you get from different stages of the sales funnel. This tool is beginner-friendly and very easy to use.
- Sales Performance Management: Manage sales performance and see the different aspects of the sales team that are doing great and ones that need improvement.
- Lead Management: After capturing leads through web forms, phone calls, or any other channel, the lead management feature helps determine the best prospects to follow up with, based on demographic and psychographic factors.
- Email Integration: Manage and segment your contact lists by integrating your CRM software with email providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook.
- Reporting Analytics: Effectively troubleshoot problems as they arise with the help of the reports you get from the reporting and analytics functionality
Pipedrive offers four plans:
- The Essential plan at $12.50 user/month, billed annually
- The Advanced plan at $24.90 user/month, billed annually
- The Professional plan at $49.90 user/month, billed annually
- The Enterprise plan at $99 user/month, billed annually
Try Pipedrive today for free. No credit card is required.
Best Budget CRM With Lots of Integrations
Whether you’re a small business owner or a sales and marketing expert, Hubspot has the best budget-friendly CRM program to suit your needs.
More than 121,000+ customers, including Suzuki, Survey Monkey, and Trello, rely on Hubspot to help them grow as businesses.
- Social Media Monitoring: Gain social media insights on likes, shares, and comments your brand is getting. In addition to that, know who your customers are with the built-in social media monitoring features.
- Third-Party Integrations: Connect Hubspot to over 875 different apps and avoid jumping from platform to platform to get specific services.
- Real-time data: Make better marketing decisions based on real-time data from apps, devices, and appliances.
- Campaign Management: Manage the entire sales campaign from a single UI which includes scheduling, analytics, campaign ROI, and more.
Hubspot offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Starter plan at $45/month, billed at $540/yr.
- The Professional plan at $450/month, billed at $5,400/yr.
- The Enterprise plan at $450/month, billed at $14,400/yr.
Start building relationships with your customers for free today using Hubspot CRM.
Inexpensive CRM for Small Agencies
EngageBay makes it on our list of the best cheap CRM software because it has the most generous free plan, and it's inexpensive to upgrade to paid plans. Over 28,000 customers use this tool to build relationships with their prospects and customers.
- Predictive Lead Scoring: Analyze who your hot leads are by analyzing the scores of each. This feature is very limited in the free plan, which means you’ll have to upgrade to the paid plans to take full advantage of it.
- Email Marketing: Build and edit visual email templates, then schedule, send, and track your emails without signing up for another email marketing service.
- Live Chat: Provide instant support by chatting with your web visitors, partners, and team members from the same user interface.
- Case Management/Customer Satisfaction: Manage each customer individually to improve customer satisfaction. This feature allows you to manage your customer’s confidential information in a secure environment to avoid data leaks and cyber security issues.
EngageBay offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Basic plan at $14.99 user/month
- The Growth plan at $49.99 user/month
- The Pro plan at $79.99 per user/month
If you choose to pay annually, you will get an 18% discount.
If you want to pay biennially, then you will get a 28% discount.
Sign up to EngageBay for free to see if it’s the right fit for your business.
6. Agile CRM
Versatile and Cheap CRM Software
Agile CRM makes it to the best cheap CRM software list because it has everything you need to run a small business successfully and because it’s affordable.
The all-in-one tool started in 2013 and currently has a user base of over 15,000 customers.
- Gamification: Increase employee efficiency by mimicking the addictive elements in gaming to motivate and reward your employees for hitting certain milestones.
- Quotes Management: Create and send quotes and proposals straight from Agile CRM. You can also customize them to meet your customer’s tax structure and currency.
- Contact Management: Gather crucial customer data such as their names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, social media accounts, and other relevant data that can help you bolster your marketing strategies when introducing new products.
- CRM Data/File Storage: Store customer data in the CRM so that users can pull up the data in an efficient manner. Agile CRM also offers a safeguard to backup and protect the data to prevent security breaches or losses.
AgileCRM offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Starter plan at $8.99/month
- The Regular plan at $29.99/month
- The Enterprise plan at $47.99/month
Get Started with Agile CRM for free today.
Best Cheap CRM for Email Marketing
ActiveCampaign is a world-class CRM software without a world-class price tag. The tool offers an inexpensive CRM solution and marketing platform for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Pipeline Management: Visualize the sales cycle and identify where in the sales funnel each lead is. ActiveCampaign allows you to filter deals and perform bulk actions such as emailing a select group of customers.
- Workflow and Approvals: Facilitate the optimization of workflows by automating processes like marketing campaigns, data analysis, data collection, and any other task that was previously done manually.
- Reporting: Identify opportunities for improvement, pinpoint where you're closing deals, and get forecast results. Use the ActiveCampaign feature to see open deals, the conversion rate of all the deal stages, and all won and lost ones in one place.
- Data Import and Export: Import and export your contact list to or from another platform in XLS or CSV file. This feature allows you to make changes to a large group of contacts with just one single command.
ActiveCampaign offers four plans:
- The Lite plan at $15/month for 500 contacts
- The Plus plan at $75/month for 500 contacts
- The Professional plan at $159/month for 500 contacts
- The Enterprise plan at $279/month for 500 contacts
Start your 14-day free trial to see if ActiveCampaign is the right option for your business.
Simple Collaborative CRM for Remote Sales Teams
If you’re managing a remote sales team on a tight budget and looking for a low-cost CRM with the best set of features, then Salesmate is one of the first solutions you should try.
- Sales Dashboard: A KPI dashboard gives you a quick overview of your monthly sales results. Salesmate allows you to add charts, graphs, and key performance indicators to your dashboard so you can instantly notice trends in your sales performance.
- Lead Tracking: Track the lead source and see how customers found your company. Having this information lets you target your marketing campaigns and send your leads relevant sales material.
- Company and Client View: Create multiple contacts under one company while also having a separate private client profile for each. That allows you to add detailed information for each person, including the buying process, instead of having a vague company profile.
- Mobile App: Salesmate has an excellent Android and iOS app that will help you stay in the loop wherever you are. Get access to your information and tasks, automatically log calls so you can reference them later, and send contacts to your phone.
Salesmate offers four plans:
- The Starter plan at $12 user/month, billed annually
- The Growth plan at $24 user/month, billed annually
- The Boost plan at $40 user/month, billed annually
- The Enterprise plan needs custom pricing
Sign up for a 15-day free trial to see if Salesmate is the right CRM for your business.
9. Capsule CRM
Cheap CRM Software for LinkedIn Marketing
Capsule CRM is a simple yet powerful CRM that started in 2009. It now has a user base of over 10,000 customers.
- Multiple Pipelines: Manage your customers and leads in a pipeline view, which gives you a quick view of the sales funnel. This feature also allows you to drag and drop leads into different stages of the sales stage as some convert into paying customers.
- Account Management: Capture and organize household, division, or company information and manage relationships. Capsule account records contain information about the companies you do business with, and the contact records contain information about people that work with you. That often creates confusion.
- Customization: Create custom fields, tags, contact lists, and other features to adapt Capsule to your specific needs.
- Document Management: Access, create, edit and share files with your team or clients directly from Capsule CRM. This feature also allows you to edit rights and set document access to improve security.
Capsule CRM offers three plans:
- The Professional plan at $18 user/month
- The Teams plan at $36 user/month
- The Enterprise plan at $54 user/month
Start using Capsule CRM today for free to see if it suits your business needs.
Cheap CRM With the Best Pricing Policy
Less Annoying CRM is the only solution on our list with stable pricing. This ensures that micro-businesses worry less about a price hike and more about the growth of their businesses.
- Contact Management: Save time and effort by recording customers’ details such as names, social media handles, phone numbers, and addresses. Less Annoying CRM allows you to have any of the contacts at the same price.
- Employee Tracking: Less Annoying CRM allows you to track the performance of your employees as well as their activity. Employees can log in and individually track their tasks, meetings, hours, sales numbers, goals, and other items. Supervisors can also log in and see what the employees are doing.
- Pipeline Management: Visualize the sales cycle and identify where in the sales funnel a specific deal is. Less Annoying CRM allows you to use custom color codes for multiple sales pipelines, which helps you to easily tally the sales and decide which deals to prioritize and which ones to drop.
- 360-Degree View of The Customer: Get a detailed client profile with all the information from the lead source to previous orders. By having this, it’s so much easier for the sales reps to find data about all meetings, quotes, bills, and previous correspondences on one page.
Less Annoying CRM charges a flat fee of $15 per user per month. There are no pricing tiers, plans, or feature restrictions, and you can add or remove a user at any time.
Try Less Annoying CRM risk-free for 30 days.
Best CRM for Creating Beautiful Graphs and Charts
Insightly is one of those tools we couldn't leave out of the cheapest CRMs list because of the multitude of tools they offer at a relatively low price.
The solution provides a free plan for two users, which you can use worry-free while scaling your business.
- Reporting: Make data-driven decisions and monitor the performance of your marketing campaigns with expanded reporting in Insightly. This tool gives you real-time data updates and can be accessed from different portals, making it easy for various personnel to access.
- Email Management: Keep organized and productive. This feature allows your employees to integrate their calendars to schedule appointments and engage customers and prospects accordingly.
- Sales Performance Management: Manage the performance of your sales team and ensure that they are at their best. This feature also organizes data by sales reps or other quantifiers to see which aspects of your team are doing well and which are not.
- Role-Based Views: Restrict view or access to specific files on Streak based on the employee's role in the organization. This feature helps to prevent security breaches and data leaks.
Insightly offers three plans:
- The Plus plan at $29 user/month, billed annually
- The Professional plan at $49 user/month, billed annually
- The Enterprise plan at $99 user/month, billed annually
Try Insightly for free and see what it can do for your business.
Low-Cost CRM for Sending Bulk Emails
- Reporting/Analytics: Get a summary report of your sales rep's performance or figures on a scheduled basis. Users analyze the raw data of past campaigns from it to better their future marketing campaigns.
- Opportunity Management: An opportunity is a potential revenue-making account or contact. When you qualify a lead, it becomes an opportunity. If you don't nurture it, the likelihood of buying will be low, which is where opportunity management comes in. This feature enables your business to monitor and manage the sales process and gives you vital information to complete the sales process.
- Campaign Management: Reduce campaign costs, analyze campaign data, and forecast future marketing strategies with this feature. Sendinblue leverages the efficiency of the marketing campaign by automating the marketing process.
- Workflow Automation: Automate workflows to be more productive. Sendinblue can facilitate the optimization processes of data analysis, data collection, and other tasks.
Sendinblue offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Lite plan at $25/month with a monthly email volume of 10,000 emails
- The Premium plan at $65/month with a monthly email volume of 20,000 emails
- The Enterprise Plan needs custom pricing Custom Pricing
Create your free account with Sendinblue today. No credit card is required.
Affordable Enterprise-Grade CRM Software
Really Simple Systems is a low-cost CRM that has a simple interface, as the name implies. While they have paid plans, the free one is more than a temporary trial. It offers up to two users the opportunity to use a sophisticated CRM without worrying about trial expiry dates.
- Sales Automation: Automate certain parts of your sales process like outgoing calls and follow-up campaigns. Automating these redundant tasks allows your sales team to devote their time and focus on more productive things.
- Sales Data: Organize your customer and sales data into manageable chunks. Once that has been done, the feature develops the data into visualizations that you can easily understand. With these visualizations, you’re now able to quantify pain points and key performance indicators, as well as make data-driven decisions.
- File Storage: This feature allows you to add different files such as quotes and invoices to your customer profiles, making it easy to find them. Really Simple Systems allocates varying sizes of storage depending on which payment plan you choose.
- Sales Dashboard: Get a quick overview of what has been happening regarding monthly sales. Examples of metrics you’ll see in the Really Simple Systems dashboard are; Monthly Sales, Cost Per Lead, and Customer Lifetime Value. The Sales dashboard is handy during meetings as it will be easy to share a quick overview of sales with your team.
Really Simple Systems offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Starter plan at $18 user/month
- The Professional plan at $38 user/month
- The Enterprise plan at $55 user/month
Get started for free with Really Simple Systems today.
Best Cheap CRM for Managing Contacts Using Gmail
Streak is one of the few affordable CRMs that integrate seamlessly with Gmail, which means you don't have to log into different platforms to use it.
- Sales Forecasting: Success due to implementing a CRM system comes down to how well you determine the metrics for success. Forecasting allows you to create a benchmark that you can use to determine whether your results correlate with your efforts.
- Lead Management: Identify, score, and move leads down the sales pipeline. This feature also helps to decide on the marketing initiatives for nurturing them.
- Customization: Customize the layouts for different processes and the information you want to see, such as custom fields, modules, and buttons. As you continue to grow and understand your brand, you have to change things to try and align with it.
- Product Level Quotes: Keep track of quotes of the different products you sell individually. Find the products that are doing well and which are not. Insightly allows you to access all this information from desktop, mobile, and more.
Streak offers four plans:
- The Free plan
- The Professional plan at $19 user/month
- The Enterprise plan is $59 user/month
- The Ultimate plan is $159 user/month
Start your 14-day free trial with Streak to test out the ‘Pro’ plan. After the trial period elapses, you can continue with the free plan.
15. Zoho CRM
Low-Cost CRM for Scaling Your Business
- Smart Relationship Intelligence: Uses AI to scrape the entire web to find information about your customers and automatically update their profiles. This feature helps you personalize your communication with your prospect, which draws them closer to converting into a customer.
- Telephony: Telephony sounds like a joke, but the feature is convenient and easy to use. Apart from making calls using Zoho CRM, you can record calls and take notes afterward. Other features of Telephony include call scripts, call forwarding and enhanced caller ID.
- Ask Zia: Zia is an AI-powered assistant that will help you manage your sales data. Zia can help you automate tasks, fetch information, predict future sales, take notes, detect anomalies, and more. This feature is unique in that most of the other tools on the list don’t have it.
- Performance Management: Manage and enhance the productivity of your sales team with the help of gamification and forecasts of potential revenue. Zoho CRM allows you to set up multiple currencies, categorize customers quickly, and use AI predictions to prioritize deals and leads likely to convert.
Zoho CRM offers four plans:
- The Standard plan at $20 user/month
- The Professional plan at $35 user/month
- The Enterprise plan at $50 user/month
- The Ultimate plan at $65 user/month
The trial period lasts for 15 days.
Signup for a free 15-day trial to see if Zoho CRM is a good fit for your business.
Most Popular Free CRM Platform
Mailchimp is well-known for marketing automation and its generous free-forever plan. It has recently launched a cheap CRM tool that will help those on a strict budget.
- Lead Tracking: Keep track of where your leads come from and how they are finding your company. Mailchimp allows you to filter your pipeline by lead sources to see how leads from specific sources convert to paying clients.
- Workflow Automation: This feature allows you to create intelligent workflows using rules or logic to automate repetitive tasks, including raising invoices, sending emails, and following up on leads. Mailchimp will send you a reminder to input anything manually and a notification when a task is complete.
- Reports and Analytics: Real-time reports give you an insight into different metrics such as marketing campaigns, activity reports, team performance, and sales trends. This feature also allows you to break quotas down into achievable chunks.
- Social Media Monitoring: Mailchimp has a built-in social media feature that can perform tasks such as; customizing your social media strategies, giving you insights into who customers are, and social listening to what people are saying about your brand.
Mailchimp offers four plans:
- The Free plan at $0 based on 2,000 contacts
- The Essentials plan at $9.99/month based on 500 contacts
- The Standard plan at $14.99/month based on 500 contacts
- The Premium plan at $299/month based on 10,000 contacts
Signup to Mailchimp for free today. No credit card is required.
Key Features of a Cheap CRM Software
1. Ease of Use
A cheap CRM must have an intuitive interface that is beginner-friendly and easy to navigate through.
It should allow you to effortlessly export and import information and contacts from a CSV file or spreadsheet.
The CRM should also give you extensive training on all the features it has to offer.
2. Contact Management
When choosing a cheap CRM software, the most important features you should look at are the contact management tools.
These tools merge all the information you get from different channels like phone, email, live chat, and social media into one contact record so you can have a 360-degree view of your leads and customers.
Automation is a critical feature for your CRM software because it simplifies interactions with your customers.
You should look for software that allows you to set up custom rules and comes with sales automation features.
With the help of automation, you can ensure that management is notified of completed work, queries from customers are followed upon, lead generation forms completed by customers are sent to the right department, and sales communications are tracked.
4. Sales Forecasting
A cheap CRM system should have automated sales forecasting tools with metrics on deal value and probability of deal close, which help you estimate future sales. That will allow you to focus your energies on specific customer segments for optimum results.
Your business might have a peculiar way of going about things, which is against the ordinary.
Therefore, when choosing an affordable CRM software, select one which affords you the luxury to customize your business processes as you wish.
When customizing features on your CRM, you allow for more accurate sales analytics to be recorded, which can help your business to have a clearer idea of its revenue goals.
Customization also allows you to simplify your UI, which makes your workflow stress-free.
6. Cross-Team Alignment
CRM software organizes your business information, which helps your team to stay organized as well.
Teams can use in-app chat features to communicate in real-time, exchange notes, and access different case files without the need to reach out. Task assignments, on the other hand, notify team members on who is to do what.
7. Sales Reporting
Sales reports give you an extensive view into who your best customers are, where they come from, their pain points, motivation for purchasing, and much more.
Reporting features also help you track metrics like emails sent, quota attainment, number of meetings, number and types of deals closed.
If you communicate with your customers through multiple online channels, you need the help of an inexpensive CRM software to keep track of all your interactions. Your dashboard will have an overview of all your interactions with your customers.
The cheapest CRM is Less Annoying CRM, costing a flat fee of $15 per user per month. The solution has no other pricing plans, hidden costs, or feature restrictions. Everybody enjoys the same full access to all the features on the platform.
You might think that there are cheaper solutions out there like Monday.com, which has a starting price of $8, or Agile CRM, with a starting price of just $9, but you’re wrong.
The cost of these tools, like many others, increase relative to the growth of your contact list, which eventually surpasses the flat fee of Less Annoying CRM in the long haul.
The cost of cheap CRM software is $0 for a specific number of users, and the first paid plan should be less than $30. A good example that fits these criteria is Monday.com CRM.
Which Low-Cost CRM Should I Try?
The low-cost CRM you should try depends on the reason behind using the CRM in the first place.
- If you’re a sales manager trying to manage a remote sales team, the best option for you is Freshsales.
- If you’re a small business owner looking to scale your business in a fast and affordable manner, then Pipedrive will assist you.
- If your business is running on a shoestring budget, then the Monday.com free plan will enable you to worry less about the monthly fee and more about the productivity of your business.
- Last but not least, if you’re looking for a comprehensive all-in-one CRM that won’t break the bank, then you should try using the free version of Hubspot.