14 Best Mass Email Services for Sending Bulk Email Blasts
For your business to grow, you need to understand your customer’s behavior and keep them engaged. Bulk email services have been proven to be beneficial in increasing the reach of a business. In this buyer’s guide, we have ranked and reviewed the 14 best mass email marketing tools, along with our top 5 choices.
Mass email services help you send informative emails to a large audience. While marketing trends change and evolve over time, email marketing is one such trend that has continued to show a higher return on investment over the years.
They help you market your services and products to your subscribers and nurture them throughout their customer journey. Bulk email services are one of the highest converting marketing techniques, giving you a 4400% return on your investment.
Creating engaging campaigns that land directly into your subscriber's inbox is crucial. Email marketing platforms help you do exactly that, allowing you to make the most of your business.
Best Mass Email Services for Sending Marketing Emails
Here are the best mass email services you should try out for your business.
- Constant Contact
- Elastic Email
- Amazon SES
Best Mass Email Service for Growing Businesses
Sendinblue is a cloud-based suite for communication, including bulk emails, transactional emails, email marketing, text messages, and CRM tools. I would highly recommend this tool for growing businesses as it allows you to create a more personalized visitor experience with custom landing pages and signup forms. Sendinblue helps you focus on the right tasks, reach the right people, and produce the right content.
Sendinblue is an intuitive and smart bulk email marketing platform for companies to scale up their business.
- Responsive Email Templates: Design professional-looking promotional emails in just a few clicks. Sendinblue offers a vast library of templates customized as per your email campaign. The drag-and-drop editor offers advanced personalization options.
- Intelligent Sending: Engaging your subscribers with your emails is hard. Sendinblue allows you to find the right combination of content and subject line that will resonate with your audience. The AI-powered optimization feature makes sure that your email is sent at the right time.
- SMS Marketing: Communicate with your audience directly by sending bulk SMS. These help you connect with your customers personally, allowing you to communicate time-sensitive offers or urgent messages.
- CRM Tools: Manage all your customer relationships in one place. You need to upload the contact information to the software and manage your subscribers. Sendinblue helps you stay on track, so you never miss an opportunity.
- Transactional Email API: Step up your transactional emails by personalizing them to fit your brand’s identity. This reliable service makes sure that all the emails are delivered instantly. The real-time statistics help you analyze the performance of your mass email marketing strategy and transactional emails.
- Automation: Automate all the repetitive manual tasks with this powerful email marketing automation tool. You can run campaigns on autopilot, update your subscriber list in real-time, and automatically manage your lists based on your subscriber’s behavior.
Sendinblue has four plans – Free, Lite, Premium, and Enterprise.
- The Free Plan offers unlimited contacts.
- The Lite Plan provides A/B testing.
- The Premium Plan allows automation.
- The Enterprise Plan provides a dedicated customer success manager.
With Sendinblue, you get access to a free plan where you can access this free bulk email service. It offers bulk email sender and email personalization options.
Top Bulk Email Software for Small Businesses
ActiveCampaign is one of the best automation platforms to drive growth for your business. What I love the most about this tool is how easy it is to build beautiful email marketing campaigns. ActiveCampaign is best suited for small businesses that are focussed on growth through better customer experience. The software is uniquely designed with sales automation to help boost your business.
ActiveCampaign helps you create and send the right emails to stay in front of your audience.
- Personalized Emails: Most bulk email services lack personalization, leading to reduced engagement rates. ActiveCampaign allows you to personalize your emails for your customers by adding their names. You can also add your company's branding.
- Lead Magnets: Lead magnets are an incentive to grow your email list effectively. It entices your potential customers to leave their email addresses behind. The email marketing platform allows you to set up lead magnets like eBooks, webinars, or discount coupons.
- Opt-In Forms: Adding optimized web forms are a great way to gather more leads for your email marketing strategy. Make sure your form has skimmable details, attention-grabbing visuals, and a compelling call-to-action button.
- Managed Deliverability: ActiveCampaign ensures that you can reach out to as many people as possible. They offer a 99% email deliverability rate, ensuring your emails reach your subscribers on time.
- Geotracking: Tracking your subscribers is crucial for your email marketing strategy. This email marketing platform allows you to track the real-time location of your subscribers. This, in turn, helps you with geo-targeted campaigns.
- Detailed Analytics: ActiveCampaign lets you track your contact's activity on the website. You can connect your platform with the Google Analytics account and get a better insight into your subscriber's behavior.
ActiveCampaign has four plans – Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise.
- The Lite Plan gives you access to 125+ responsive email templates.
- The Plus Plan offers contact scoring.
- The Professional Plan gives you access to predictive sending.
- The Enterprise Plan provides custom reporting options.
ActiveCampaign offers a 14-day free trial to its customers where you can access advanced performance reporting, create conditional content, and create pages.
Leading Mass Email Service Provider for Beginners
Constant Contact offers an all-in-one digital marketing platform to grow your business. I would recommend this tool for beginners as it offers real-time reporting and customer growth tools. You can create personalized email campaigns like a pro with easy-to-use features.
Constant Contact helps you send engaging emails that help drive significant results.
- List Management: Easily manage your contacts by uploading your contact list directly to the platform. Whether you store your contacts in Excel, Salesforce, or Outlook, Constant Contact allows you to manage your list efficiently.
- Tracking Tools: Constant Contact offers advanced tracking tools to help you track your email campaign in real-time. The tools help you analyze who is opening, clicking, and sharing your emails. This allows you to create targeted lists and campaigns.
- Surveys: Analyzing what your customers like is crucial for a successful email marketing strategy. You can learn more about your contacts with the help of surveys. You can easily integrate them into your website.
- List Building: Constant Contact allows you to build your email list online or in person. The list-building tools offered by the platform help you add contacts to your subscriber list faster. Growing your email list can help you reach more people and schedule numerous campaigns.
- Event Marketing: The platform helps you create, promote, and manage your events more accessible than ever. You can integrate Eventbrite with the Constant Contact app and add event info to your email templates.
- Segmentation: Target the right people with email list segmentation and create campaigns to drive more sales. You can identify and group your contacts based on different criteria and customize your email sections accordingly. Proper list segmentation can double up your email open rates.
Constant Contact has two plans – Core and Plus.
- The Core Plan offers customer list growth tools.
- The Plus Plan offers conversion and sales reporting.
Constant Contact offers a free 60-day trial to its users, where you can access email templates, real-time reporting features, and auto-generated segments.
Best Bulk Email Service for Experienced Marketers
Elastic Email offers a comprehensive set of modern tools and intelligent solutions to help scale your business. I recommend this service provider to experienced marketers who know the audience they are serving and want to build meaningful relationships. You can use elastic Email to build deeper relationships with your customers.
Elastic Email is one of the best bulk email services in the market. This powerful multi-product platform takes email marketing to the next level.
- Campaign Creator: Easily realize your campaign goals by efficiently managing your recipient list and content. You can also manage your sending and scheduling options, all in one place. Campaign creator helps you design a successful email marketing strategy.
- Landing Pages: Pages help you build your contact list faster. These interactive pages keep your audience engaged, allowing you to grow your business. It offers a vast library of pre-designed templates.
- Tags: The bulk email messaging platform offers tools that help you grow your email list faster. You can add tags to your contact list and create custom fields. These help drive more conversion and offer your subscribers a personalized communication channel.
- A/X Testing: A/X testing allows you to test out different templates and analyze what works better for your subscribers. You can test out content, subject lines, layouts, and much more.
- Actionable Reports: Maximize your bulk email ROI with the help of actionable and detailed reports. The reports offer you insights to make informed choices and better business decisions.
- Autoresponders: Make your contacts always feel connected by using autoresponders. You can promote your brand and send out transactional emails or marketing emails with the help of autoresponders.
Elastic Email has two plans – Unlimited and Unlimited Pro
- The Unlimited Plan gives you access to email delivery engines.
- The Unlimited Pro Plan offers a faster delivery speed.
Elastic Email allows users to sign up for free and send 100 emails a day. You can create personalized emails with the builder and get access to autoresponders.
Best Bulk Email Platform for Marketing Automation
Keap allows you to build personalized email campaigns with a visual builder and convert more leads to customers. I would highly recommend this tool for automation for saving hours of manual work and growing your sales. Keap offers stunning templates to boost your brand image and helps you get more sales triggered by your customer’s behavior.
Keap is an easy-to-use software that offers marketing automation, bulk emails, and CRM tools.
- Segmentation: The leads are automatically tagged and segmented as per your predefined criteria whenever someone subscribes to your email list. This makes it easy for you to send customized or automated emails.
- Automated Emails: You can automate promotional messages for your customers by segmenting them into different groups. This helps save time and stress, allowing you to nurture your leads and build connections. Keap allows you to send email blasts.
- Curated Templates: Keap offers stunning and curated templates that convert. They have a vast library of templates for you to search from. Find the layouts and styles that suit your business and increase sales while elevating your email.
- Sales Automation: Sales automation helps you spend less time manually following up with leads and more time connecting with your customers. Automated follow-up bulk emails or a transactional email keeps you connected with your subscribers.
- Pipeline Management: Keap offers an easy-to-understand sales pipeline. The drag-and-drop feature helps you move your leads faster, close more sales, and instantly know the status of all your deals.
- Analytics: The updated analytics dashboard helps you visualize your traffic, data, and insights. These valuable real-time analytics and reporting help you make smarter business decisions.
Keap has three plans – Lite, Pro, and Max.
- The Lite Plan offers lead capturing features.
- The Pro Plan gives you access to a sales pipeline.
- The Max Plan offers recurring upsells.
With Keap, you get access to a free 14-day trial, where you can build campaigns, use easy automation, and analyze the success of your campaign with engagement analytics.
Leading Mass Email Service Provider with Product Recommendations
Moosend helps you build intelligent campaigns that drive more results.
- Advanced Personalization: With advanced email personalization options, you can add value to your customer’s experience. You can send relevant emails to your subscribers based on their behavior, such as previous purchases or abandoned carts. You can also send transactional emails.
- Unlimited Combinations: Moosend makes list segmentation easier by allowing you to make countless condition combinations. Create highly personalized experiences by breaking down your audience based on their actions on websites or emails.
- Powerful Analytics: Maximize your bulk email engagement with the help of detailed analytics. You can build effective email strategies by tracking social shares, email opens, and unsubscribes.
- Subscription Forms: Moosend allows you to integrate subscription forms into your website. These responsive, user-friendly forms help you effortlessly grow your email list and profits. You can create floating, pop-up, or inline subscription forms.
- Product Recommendation: This AI-powered platform sends automatic product recommendations to your customers. The email marketing platform decodes similar tastes by filtering out items that a user might like based on fractions received by similar users.
- Custom Reports: Moosend allows you to create a custom report for your sales team based on your company’s unique goals. You can choose from 40 different insightful widgets that display the most valued information in a way that suits your team.
Moosend has two plans – Pro and Enterprise.
- The Pro Plan offers automation workflows.
- The Enterprise Plan provides a dedicated IP to your team.
With Moosend, you get access to a free 30-day trial, where you can send unlimited emails and create landing pages and automated workflows.
Top Email Marketing Tool for Selling Digital Products
ConvertKit is a creator marketing platform that helps you grow your audience, foster your community, and earn a living online.
- Custom Landing Page: Cultivate your audience by sharing your ideas or projects and converting your casual visitors to subscribers. You can create a custom landing page for your email marketing campaigns to offer value to your website visitors.
- Personalized Content: Build meaningful relationships with your customers and send consistent and customized emails to nurture that connection. You can create different templates for beginners and advanced audiences and forward emails accordingly.
- Sell Digital Products: ConvertKit allows you to set up a sales funnel and automatically pitch your digital products to subscribers. You can either create a separate Sales page or add a buy now CTA button on your website. The platform allows you to deliver digital products without any integration automatically.
- Email Designer: The platform helps you create simple data driven emails that deliver and convert. You can also add buttons, dividers, and personalization headers to your email.
- Email Automation: Email marketing automation helps you send targeted drip content and transactional email services at the right time. This visual automation can create powerful, automated sales funnels.
- Third-Party Integrations: ConvertKit is a robust platform that allows you to connect seamlessly with third-party applications. You can connect with webinar services, eCommerce, courses, CRM, list tracking, and many more.
ConvertKit has three plans – Free, Creator, and Creator Pro.
- The Free Plan offers unlimited landing pages and forms.
- The Creator Plan provides automated funnels.
- The Pro Plan offers a newsletter referral system.
ConvertKit offers a Free plan to its customers, where you can send email broadcasts and create unlimited landing pages and forms.
Affordable Bulk Email Service Provider with an HTML Editor
MailerLite offers advanced marketing tools that take email marketing beyond your inbox.
- Newsletter Templates: Building newsletters and setting your content at the right place can be pretty tricky. MailerLite offers you newsletter templates that help you create attention-grabbing email newsletters without the help of a designer.
- Custom HTML Editor: MailerLite offers customizable templates and lets you code your bulk emails from scratch. The user-friendly HTML email editor offers unique features like custom variables and snippets.
- Subscriber Management: Add, filter, and organize your subscribers easily with the help of an intuitive subscriber management interface. You can easily import subscribers via a .TXT or a .CSV file. These contacts can then be updated individually based on subscription settings and interest group tags.
- Interest Groups: Interest groups help you target specific audiences by adding custom labels to your subscribers. Creating groups based on your customer’s interests can help improve engagement and drive more sales.
- A/B Split Testing: This email API service maximizes your subscriber’s engagement by testing out the emails that work the best for your audience. You can set up a testing campaign within seconds, gain insights, and use them to increase your revenue.
- Click Maps: Click Maps help you track how your audience interacts with your newsletters. This enables you to analyze which sections of your email are more engaging and driving conversions.
MailerLite has two plans – Free and Premium.
- The Free Plan offers a rich text editor.
- The Premium Plan will cost you $10. It provides a custom HTML editor.
MailerLite has a Free plan for its customers, where you can access file managers and create mobile-friendly email newsletters.
Leading Mass Email Service for Email Validation
SendGrid delivers exceptional bulk email service that brands trust for a reliable inbox delivery at scale.
- Email Design: SendGrid allows you to build responsive emails that drive better results quickly. You can easily design your emails and save time with the help of flexible workflows. The smooth drag-and-drop editor option helps you customize each section to match your brand.
- Robust Coding: Take control of your content and confidently code emails from scratch. These email service providers allow you to work efficiently by highlighting syntax and quickly finding code with one-click code synching.
- Email Testing: The email testing tool makes sure that you send beautiful emails on time. You can catch spammy content before sending and easily find broken buttons, links, or images. SendGrid also allows you to preview your emails in many inboxes. This helps you catch unexpected design or formatting issues.
- Email Statistics: Unlock the full potential of your email with the right set of data. Back your email strategy with stats and learn which section resonates most with engagement data. The audience insights can help you get a better understanding of your audience.
- Automation: SendGrid helps you create meaningful relationships with your customers with emails. You can craft single and recurring emails. Transactional emails can also be automated.
- Email Validation: Improve the email deliverability rate of your bulk email marketing provider by validating your customer’s email address. The email marketing platform uses real-time web API and email API to detect invalid email addresses. This also helps you minimize any funnel leaks.
SendGrid has three plans – Free, Basic, and Advanced.
- The Free Plan offers A/B split testing.
- The Basic Plan gives you access to segmentation.
- The Advanced Plan provides a dedicated IP.
With SendGrid, you get access to a free plan, where you can design or code your email campaign and access actionable insights.
Top Bulk Email Tool with Send Time Optimization
Netcore helps you build beautiful email campaigns, choose the right audience, and select the right time to gather more engagement.
- Intelligent Segmentation: Netcore allows you to segment your customers based on real-time targeting. The intelligent segmentation option helps you build email segments based on dynamic data, including time spent on site and engagement behavior.
- Advanced Pattern Discovery: Explore customer characteristics, activities, purchasing behavior, and browsing to find hidden patterns in your email lists. This helps you tag your customers in a better way.
- SMTP Service: Unlock an incredible email delivery service by integrating the SMTP API into your platform. It helps you analyze the status of every email sent and access any historical tracking data for up to 90 days.
- AI-Powered Email Delivery: The powerful AI engine offered by the platform allows you to optimize your emails for speed and delivery automatically. You can also predict user engagement based on historical data and send them your email first. This helps you improve the overall email performance.
- Send Time Optimization: The send time optimization feature allows you to send emails to your subscribers when they are most likely to be active. This email API eventually learns more about your user’s preferences and adjusts your email sending time slots accordingly.
- Webhooks: Netcore allows you to set up real-time notifications for important events. Webhooks enable you to track emails from source to your customer inbox.
To learn about the different paid plans Netcore offers, you will have to contact their customer care executive.
Netcore offers a free demo to its customers, where you can get access to A/B testing, audience targeting, campaign management, and create campaigns with personalized templates.
Best Mass Email Service for Ecommerce Businesses
Drip offers multi-channel marketing campaigns that are proven to drive more sales for your eCommerce business.
- On-Brand Emails: Drip offers a vast library of pre-built templates that you can customize to fit your brand. The point-and-click visual editor helps you easily personalize your emails within seconds. You can also use the HTML builder to create an email from scratch.
- Revenue Driving Automations: The pre-built automation offered by one of the best bulk email providers, ensures revenue to your business around the clock. Drip offers automatic emails to welcome your subscribers, post bulk purchase campaign emails, or send them personalized abandoned cart emails.
- Pop-Up Forms: Create on-brand pop-up forms for your business and integrate them with your eCommerce website. These dynamic and engaging forms help you connect with potential and existing customers.
- Email Performance Tracker: Use the interactive dashboard to get actionable insights into the performance of your pop-up forms or a transactional email. Analyzing this data will help you boost submissions, opt-ins, and improve your sales.
- Segmentation: Drip offers powerful segmentation tools that allow you to transform your marketing. The platform lets you delve deep into your customers and what they like and serve you dynamically personalized content. It is one of the best bulk email services in the market.
- SMS Marketing: Bulk SMS is another excellent way to communicate with your customers directly. SMS messages gather the most engagement and have an open rate of 98%.
Drip has paid plans which depend upon the number of contacts. The pricing starts from $19 per month. It offers all the features, including email support for its users.
Drip offers a free 14-day trial to its customers, where you get access to unlimited email sends, a vast library of templates, and detailed reports.
Leading Bulk Email Tool with a Lead Magnet Funnel
GetResponse offers powerful yet simplified tools to create custom landing pages, send bulk transactional emails, and automate your marketing.
- Newsletters: With GetResponse, you can create beautiful newsletters and send them to your audience to improve your engagement rate. These email broadcasts can contain special offers and updates for your subscribers.
- Automated Blog Digest: Increase your website's visitors by automatically sharing your blog posts to social media channels and via email. People are more likely to click on your email if you provide valuable information to them.
- A/B Testing: Split testing helps maximize your engagement rate by testing what works best for your audience. You should actively test out dynamic content, email sections, and subject lines to analyze what resonated better with your customers.
- Autoresponders: GetResponse allows you to create and send bulk messages as autoresponders. These promotional emails are sent directly to your subscribers based on a particular event or time. It can be a great email marketing strategy, offering you insights into email performance and the tweaks necessary for improvement.
- Lead Magnet Funnel: GetResponse offers a lead magnet funnel creator to generate quality leads for your business. The pre-designed pages are built by marketers and ensure business growth.
- List Management: Segmenting and managing your list to offer better engagement rates and email opens is crucial. The platform automatically segments your list as it grows. This is done by understanding your audience's behavioral and engagement customer data and adding tags to them subsequently.
GetResponse has four plans – Free, Basic, Plus, and Professional.
- The Free Plan offers signup forms.
- The Basic Plan provides autoresponders.
- The Plus Plan gives you access to automation.
- The Professional Plan offers advanced eCommerce features.
GetResponse gives you access to a Free plan, where you can create unlimited newsletters, signup forms, and set up a custom domain.
Best Mass Email Service Built for Developers
Mailgun offers a robust web API that allows you to effortlessly create, send, receive, and track emails.
- Targeted Emails: The best and the most successful email strategy is personalized and targeted. Mailgun allows you to personalize your bulk emails for your subscribers and improve the engagement rate. You can also send targeted transactional and marketing emails.
- Deliverability: Mailgun helps you ensure that all your emails are valid. This improves your email deliverability rate and helps you better analyze your email campaign results. Additionally, the platform provides that all the emails sent to your subscribers land in their email inbox.
- Burst Sending: Get your high-volume and time-sensitive emails into the inbox of your customers without any delay. The platform offers 99% of attempted delivery in the first five minutes of sending out emails. Quick emails ensure customer satisfaction and the eventual success of your business.
- Batch Email Sending: Once you have customized your emails for a particular segment of your subscribers, you can send them in batches. Mailgun can send up to 1000 fully targeted and personalized emails to your contact list. They assemble the MIME message and send emails to your users individually.
- Send Time Optimization: Automatically send the emails at a time when your customers will be available. This helps you improve your email engagement rate.
- Email Analytics: Mailgun offers detailed email analytics, helping you understand your audience better. This will, in turn, allow you to optimize your email campaign’s performance.
Mailgun has four plans – Trial, Foundation, Growth, and Scale.
- The Trial Plan offers email tracking and analysis.
- The Foundation Plan provides email address verifications.
- The Growth Plan provides a 3-day message retention option.
- The Scale Plan offers priority support.
With Mailgun, you get access to a 90-day free trial, where you can access inbound email routing, email address verifications, and detailed documentation.
14. Amazon SES
Top Bulk Email Service Provider with a Mailbox Simulator
Amazon SES is a flexible, scalable, cost-effective solution that enables developers to send mail from within the application.
- Account Security: Amazon SES makes sure that your account is secure and that only your immediate team has access to send bulk emails to your customers. They offer a Unique Access Key ID used at the SMTP end to send emails.
- Deliverability: Amazon SES makes sure that the outgoing emails meet the ISP standard with content filtering technology. It also detects any messages containing malware before they are sent out.
- Detailed Statistics: The platform offers real-time statistics about bulk email marketing strategies. You can analyze the successful deliveries, bounces, rejected messages, and complaints.
- Scalable: Amazon SES grows with your company. It is highly scalable, readable, and clickable, no matter the size of the environment the app is being read in. This email marketing tool uses cloud-based technology and ensures speedy delivery time.
- Reliable: Amazon SES is a reliable service. You can integrate it with different applications through the SMTP interface. Amazon SES has monitoring services and a built-in feedback loop.
- Interactive Dashboard: The platform offers a simple and easy-to-use dashboard. You can track the status of your bulk email marketing strategy through this dashboard.
Amazon SES has a pay-as-you-go model. This means that you are charged only for the emails that you send every month. You need to pay $0.10 for every 1000 emails you send.
Amazon SES offers a free plan where you can access this free bulk email service. You are not charged any money for the first 62,000 emails you send in a month.
How to Choose the Best Service?
A bulk email service is a service provider that allows you to send mass emails to your subscribers. Email marketing tools help you connect with your subscribers and nurture them throughout their customer journey.
The mass email service you’ll choose will depend upon the number of subscribers and features you need. Here are a few crucial elements that almost all marketers need in their service provider.
1. Drag and Drop Tool
When you have to design hundreds of email campaigns every month and personalize them for your subscribers, you need an easy-to-learn and use tool. The best bulk email services come with a visual drag-and-drop editor that makes building your emails easier.
You can easily select any element from the sidebar and drop it to your main screen with this tool. This will save you time and help you make sure your email is moving properly. It enables you to determine the best flow of your email.
2. A/B Testing
A/B testing, also known as split testing, is an excellent way to analyze what your audience is engaging with. This is especially helpful when you are looking to improve your engagement rates. The best email services offer split testing for layouts, subject line, images, content, and the CTA button.
The platform automatically tests out different combinations of email and draws out further conclusions. You can view all the stats on your dashboard. You can then decide which email element works best for your audience.
3. Email Segmentation
Customers always engage with brands who treat them as individual people. Personalization is the key to building loyal and trusting relationships with your customers. Segmentation is the method of grouping your contacts based on their behavior. This makes the personalization of emails easier.
Email segmentation and personalizations help you tag your subscribers and then send them emails they will connect with. This enables you to improve your engagement, email open rate, and drive more sales to your business.
4. Marketing Automation
Automation helps you scale and grow your email list. It allows you to pre-select a sequence of emails and set them to different triggers. These emails will be automatically sent out to your subscribers when they perform a certain action. The best email service offers automation features.
You can send automated emails for different actions. These include welcome messages, cart abandonment emails, or promotional emails. Personalizing your automated email campaigns with the help of contact list segmentation can improve your engagement rate by three folds.
5. High Delivery Rate
Whenever you create an email campaign and send it out to your subscribers, you want it to land in their inboxes. Before choosing a bulk email service provider, you should always ensure that the software has a high delivery rate.
You should also choose reliable software and forward your emails to the primary inbox instead of the spam folder. Mass email senders with more than a 99.5% delivery rate are a good option.
Mass Email Senders FAQ
Bulk mailing is the process of sending bulk emails to all your subscribers at once. It is done with the help of a mass email service provider. Bulk mailing is usually done for promotional messages, company announcements, and for promoting newsletters.
Sending mass commercial emails is legal in the United States. However, when sending mass emails to your subscribers, you have to follow a specific set of rules. If you don’t follow the guidelines and get spam complaints, the penalties can be severe.
A bulk email service is an email provider that helps you create dynamic emails and send them out to your subscribers. It allows you to send mass emails to hundreds of your customers simultaneously. Their services should be reliable and have a high delivery time to ensure that the customers receive the messages.
When selecting an email service provider, it’s not always necessary to make room in your budget. If you are starting your company, a few service providers allow you to send mass emails for free. Here are the best free bulk email service providers in the market.
The cost of a bulk email service usually depends upon the number of emails you need to send out every month. The more the number of subscribers, the more would be your monthly premium. For sending up to 1000 emails every month, the average service price is around $14 per month.
If you are looking to scale your business and send a few hundred thousand emails every month, the service price is around $900. If you are a large organization and want to send and manage unlimited emails, then you can expect a cost of $2000 per month.
Mass Email Services Comparison: Which One Should I Choose?
The best email service provider would depend upon your subscriber list, the number of emails you want to send every month, marketing goals, and the features your marketing team requires.
- If you are looking for an email marketing automation tool, you must try Keap, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Sendinblue, or SendGrid.
- If you are looking for a service provider with an integrated tracking tool, you should try Constant Contact, MailerLite, Netcore, or Mailgun.
- If you are looking for a tool with autoresponders, you can try GetResponse or Elastic email.
- If you are looking for a service provider with a detailed real-time analytics dashboard, you should choose Moosend, Drip, or Amazon SES.