11 Best Constant Contact Alternatives in 2022 (Cheaper Tools)
Email marketing is the crux of every business, regardless of the size.
Constant Contact has been in existence as far as email marketing platforms go. Its most significant criticism has been when it removed the events feature and replaced it with Eventbrite integration which meant that users would suffer additional costs.
Are you looking for Constant Contact alternatives with more affordable prices and advanced features? Luckily, some email marketing service providers worthy of being Constant Contact competitors have emerged.
This article will explore some of the best Constant Contact alternatives that are best for your business.
Why Constant Contact Alternatives?
Various Constant Contact alternatives have evolved from email marketing tools to comprehensive email marketing platforms to run your marketing campaigns. These alternatives compete with Constant Contact in terms of pricing and features.
Here are a few reasons you should use a Constant Contact alternative.
- Some alternatives to Constant Contact have more advanced automation tools to help you run your marketing campaigns.
- Constant Contact has just a few advanced features for the high price that it charges; however, some email marketing services offer advanced features at a low cost.
- Its designs and A/B testing features are limited when compared to its competitors.
- For users who want to try out email marketing, it is advisable to use email marketing software with a free forever package. Constant Contact has a limited free trial for up to 10 recipients.
- Constant Contact is ideal for small businesses; therefore, you should go for an alternative if you own a large corporation.
- It does not allow you to create and use multiple sign-up forms for your website.
- The RSS-to-Email feature is not available for Constant Contact.
- Constant Contact is not available in a wide variety of languages, unlike some of its competitors.
- With some Constant Contact alternatives, you can deliver your emails by time zone. It allows you to set the desired delivery time for every time zone to optimize engagement. This feature is not available for Constant Contact.
- Some alternatives to Constant Contact offer a dedicated IP address associated with your website to take control of your sender’s reputation.
- Constant Contact has a contact field but not an image display option for email sign-up forms, unlike some of its competitors.
- You can send video emails with Constant Contact alternatives to help you run effective campaigns.
- The pay-as-you-go option is not available for Constant Contact. If you do not want to commit to a monthly plan, you can buy email credits, which offer you all the features available on their Pro plan.
Best Constant Contact Alternatives for Email Marketing
It is vital to consider essential points before choosing an email marketing tool or platform best for your business. No matter the size of your business, email marketing is a crucial aspect of every business.
Marketing Automation Platform with Automation Workflows
ActiveCampaign provides a cloud-based marketing service with capabilities ranging from automation to contact segmentation and lead scoring. It is an all-in-one platform as it includes email marketing, marketing automation, and an integrated CRM.
One of its best features is its fully automated built-in CRM which uses rules and workflow.
Its automatic workflow allows you to send dynamic, personalized messages triggered by your customers' behavior.
You can use ActiveCampaign to collect and store customers’ data. This information can then be organized into data fields to segment your lists to send better-targeted messages. It also allows you to create custom data fields to capture and store additional information unique to each contact.
It has over 100+ email templates for use cases such as weekly newsletters and abandoned carts. Still, you can use its email editor to create highly customizable email templates from scratch.
You can build a deal pipeline in ActiveCampaign, which allows you to break your entire sale cycles into a series of steps, and visualize the steps your deals must go through before reaching completion.
Although it is ideal for B2B and B2C marketers, most of its customers are small and medium-sized businesses.
ActiveCampaign offers four pricing plans, Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise, with increasingly advanced features. The price for each plan increases as your contact list grows. It is vital to choose the plan with the features you need to not pay additional fees for what you don’t need.
It does not have a free plan, but it offers a 14-day free trial with no credit card information required. You get a considerable discount if you pay annually rather than monthly.
Pricing starts at $9 per month for the Lite Plan, the Plus Plan starts at $49 per month, the Professional Plan starts at $129 per month, and the Enterprise Plan starts at $299 per month. These prices are based on annual subscriptions. The month-to-month subscriptions are more expensive.
ActiveCampaign’s Basic Plan offers features like template editor and marketing automation, but the advanced plans add a CRM and lead scoring.
- ActiveCampaign’s site tracking feature allows you to track what a contact is doing on your website.
- It has an easy-to-use API.
- You can use its conditional content feature to alter content on a per-contact basis dynamically.
- ActiveCampaign integrates with over 150 apps and services ranging from CMS, analytics, accounting, CMS applications, sales, support, and lead generation.
- Its intuitive drag-and-drop flowchart tool helps you to create powerful automation easily.
- There is a wide range of features for advanced users.
Why Choose ActiveCampaign Over Constant Contact?
- Unlike Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign supports a wide variety of languages.
- ActiveCampaign offers more users than Constant Contact per plan.
- It offers more advanced email automation that helps you create a complex workflow.
- Its starting price is more affordable than that of Constant Contact.
- Small and medium-sized businesses use ActiveCampaign.
Email Marketing Platform with Social Media Marketing Capabilities to Grow your Business
Sendinblue is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers email marketing, marketing automation, and SMS marketing features. It has a tracker script feature that helps you track your contacts’ web behavior and use data from your contacts to create complex automation workflows that will boost your marketing campaign.
With Sendinblue, you can segment your contacts to deliver more relevant emails based on subscribers’ geo-location, purchase history, interests, and more. You can also centralize your contacts’ information with its sales and marketing CRM functionality.
This email marketing tool also has plugins for ecommerce platforms such as Magento and WooCommerce to automatically send emails to users based on their activity on your site.
There are support resources available to help new users navigate, making it easy to use.
Unlike most email marketing tools, Sendinblue has email automation features with customizable email templates that allow you to set specific triggers and email messages.
You can create professional-looking landing pages with its pre-made landing page templates or build from scratch with its landing page builder.
A new addition to Sendinblue’s features is its social media marketing capabilities, with an excellent module for creating Facebook ads.
It is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses to send and automate email marketing on a limited budget.
Sendinblue is one of the cheapest email marketing software. It offers free and paid plans.
Pricing is not based on the number of contacts you have; instead, it is based on the number of emails you send. With an annual subscription, you get a 10% discount.
With the free plan, you get 300 emails per day, and for the first 60 days, you get phone support. SMS campaigns and landing pages are not a part of the free package. Email automation is free for up to 2,000 contacts.
A limitation of the free plan is that the Sendinblue logo features your emails, which is not suitable for people who want to build their brand online.
Sendinblue offers advanced features at a surprisingly affordable rate. It offers “pay as you go” functionality for small-volume senders.
It offers three paid plans. With the Lite Plan, which starts from $25 per month, you get an email volume of 10,000-100,000 emails per month and all the free plan features.
The Premium Plan starts at $65 per month and offers an email volume of 20,000-1,000,000 emails per month. You also get chat functionality, marketing automation, landing pages, machine learning, and other unique features.
For marketers who require more features, the Enterprise Plan is ideal. It offers all the premium features and over 10+ user accounts.
- With its premium plans, you have multiple user accounts.
- Sendinblue has an intuitive user interface, which makes it easy to use.
- You can use Sendinblue to send transactional emails, and it has an autoresponder email option.
- It has highly competitive pricing.
- An array of automation options, which covers email marketing as a whole, is available.
- It has customizable landing pages.
- You do not pay more as your contact grows because Sendinblue bases its pricing on the number of emails you send each month.
Why Choose Sendinblue Over Constant Contact?
- With Sendinblue, your bill does not increase with growing contacts. You pay based on the number of emails you send.
- Unlike Constant Contact, Sendinblue offers a free forever plan.
- Sendinblue offers more advanced features on a budget than Constant Contact.
- You get marketing automation tools for free for up to 2,000 contacts with Sendinblue.
- Sendinblue offers multiple language options.
A Constant Contact Alternative Ideal for Beginners
GetResponse is an email marketing service suitable for beginners. You do not need prior tech knowledge to utilize its marketing and email automation tools. With its email editors, you can create professional-looking emails and landing pages with ease.
This email marketing tool provides 24/7 customer support via email and Live Chats.
You can choose from a large selection of pre-designed email templates with a mobile preview, and it is available in multiple languages.
It also offers a valuable A/B-testing tool that allows you to A/B-test your email message content, subject lines, and form fields.
GetResponse provides a large selection of advanced marketing automation functions even on its entry-level plan. It goes beyond email marketing and extends to webinar marketing, social media marketing, CRM, lead generation, and ecommerce functionality.
It has a customizable user interface, which makes it easy and quick to navigate.
GetResponse does not have a free plan; however, it offers a 30-day free trial, with no credit card information required.
It offers four monthly pricing tiers based on the size of your contact list. The more your contacts, the more you have to pay. The Basic Plan starts at $15 per month and offers email marketing features ideal for small businesses. The Plus Plan starts at $49 per month. With this plan, you can automate your sales process.
The Professional Plan starts at $99 per month and is ideal for medium-sized businesses with complex sales and marketing needs. You can schedule a demo with a GetResponse sales rep for a custom quote with the Enterprise Plan. You get an unlimited number of contacts and dedicated customer support.
At an additional cost for the Basic Plan, you can get add-ons for features such as webinars and multi-user.
You get an 18% discount for a 12-month plan and a 30% discount for a 24- month plan. Special pricing of 50% discount is available for registered non-profit organizations.
- GetResponse is easy to set up.
- A detailed help center where users can look up issues encountered is hosted on the company website.
- It also provides 24/7 email and live chats support.
- Its email creator is user-friendly, as it allows users to create emails that are already optimized for multiple devices, to ensure that it reaches as many people as possible.
- Smart automation and webinars are available for email marketing beginners to carry out effective campaigns.
- GetResponse provides professional email templates for several marketing campaigns.
- The number of email messages you can send is unlimited.
Why Choose GetResponse Over Constant Contact?
- With GetResponse, you get access to most email marketing, marketing automation, and design features even with its Basic Plan; however, with Constant Contact, you have to upgrade to the Email Plus Plan before enjoying advanced features like these.
- GetResponse’s A/B-testing tool allows you to test form fields, subject lines, and email message content, while Constant Contact enables you to split-test only subject lines, only with its priciest plan, the Email Plus Plan.
- It offers a much more robust landing page than Constant Contact.
- You get more advanced features for a cheaper rate with GetResponse.
Best Email Marketing Platforms with AI-Powered Features
Moosend is a Constant Contact alternative with AI-powered features that will help you run a successful email marketing campaign. It is easy to use, as its drag-and-drop editor allows users to customize, create, and design responsive email letters.
This email marketing software offers management features that allow users to collect customer data and create and segment email lists. Its segmentation template helps you use segment email lists based on geo-location, interests, customer behavior, and much more.
Moosend integrates with some third-party tools to automate email marketing campaigns and activities to amplify conversion rates. You can also integrate your existing website or application with Moosend’s SMTP service to accelerate the sending of transactional emails.
Its landing page builder helps you create landing pages and exclusive campaigns from scratch for various pages leading to great conversions. Moosend also has customizable landing page templates that help you create a professional-looking landing page.
You can create automated workflows for trigger events, action taken, and filter addition with Moosend’s email automation feature to make email marketing much more comfortable.
With Moosend, you are sure of 24/7 customer service support.
Moosend offers two types of packages. The pay-as-you-go plan and the monthly plan. The former allows you to purchase email credits, which are then deducted according to the number of emails you send. The monthly plan enables you to send an unlimited number of emails during the month for which you pay a monthly subscription.
It offers a free forever plan for companies with less than 1,000 subscribers. With this plan, you get unlimited email campaigns and other features.
The monthly pricing plans based on the size of your contact list are Pro and Enterprise. The Pro Plan, which starts at $8 per month, has landing pages and five team members.
The Enterprise Plan has custom pricing and has additional features and ten team members.
- Moosend allows you to send an unlimited number of emails for up to 1000 contacts.
- It has built-in automation and superb integration.
- You are guaranteed reliable 24/7 customer support.
- At an affordable rate, you get access to advanced features.
- With its landing page builder, you can create super flexible landing pages to help your marketing campaigns.
- It is beginner-friendly.
Why Choose Moosend Over Constant Contact?
- Moosend offers a free forever plan and highly competitive paid plans.
- There is no Moosend branding on email templates, even for its free plan.
- It offers multiple language options.
- Reliable 24/7 customer support is available for Moosend.
A Constant Contact Alternative Ideal for Online Content Creators
ConvertKit is an email marketing and lead generation solution ideal for professionals who create and share online content. It is a tag-based system, as you can apply tags to your subscribers based on their behavior.
With ConvertKit, you can customize and embed responsive opt-in forms on your website to convert readers to subscribers. Using its drag-and-drop email sequences, landing page templates, workflow automation rules, custom opt-in forms, and many more, you can build a landing page to grow your list if you do not have a website.
On your homepage dashboard, you can track conversion rates to understand how your subscribers interact with your email marketing effort.
All of the features in ConvertKit are easy to use. You do not need to reach out to any support to navigate.
Using conditional tags, you can segment individual emails and send personalized messages to custom segments to announce discounts, product launches, etc. You can also save custom segments for future campaigns.
ConvertKit allows you to create automation rules to set up automated workflow triggered when an action is taken, or a customer meets a condition.
ConvertKit offers a free plan for companies with less than 1,000 subscribers. Its paid plans increase as your contact list grows. With a free account, you get unlimited landing pages and forms, customizable domain set up, and a lot of other features.
It offers two paid plans which are the Creator Plan and the Creator Pro Plan. The Creator Plan starts at $29 per month. You get all the free plan features, free migration from another tool, and automated funnels and sequences.
The Creator Pro Plan starts at $49 per month. With this plan, you get additional features such as Facebook custom audiences, newsletter referral system, subscriber scoring, and advanced email reporting.
You get a 16% discount on an annual subscription. There are no hidden fees.
- ConvertKit offers automation features even for those who are not tech-inclined.
- It has a free plan, making it accessible to people looking to try out this tool.
- The subscriber system is tag-based rather than list-based.
- ConvertKit does not charge you for double subscribers.
- This email service provider offers you 24/7 live chat and email support.
- It integrates with digital marketing platforms and tools.
- You can send personalized messages to email subscribers.
- It offers a lot of functionality at a low rate.
- ConvertKit enables you to create pop-up and slide-in forms that you can embed on your landing page or website.
Why Choose ConvertKit Over Constant Contact?
- Unlike Constant Contact, ConvertKit offers pre-built landing page templates.
- ConvertKit is ideal for content creators.
- It offers a free forever plan, but Constant Contact has a limited free trial.
- ConvertKit is beginner-friendly and easy to navigate.
- You can segment email lists with ConvertKit.
Versatile Marketing Software that Helps Businesses Create Efficient Inbound Marketing Campaigns
HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing software that offers SEO, blogging, marketing automation, web analytics, and landing page features. It provides users with a comprehensive dashboard where they can customize workflows. Workflows help you to automate sales processes.
Its contact manager feature helps you maintain contact records and streamline contacts based on the levels they fall in your sales pipeline.
With its free CRM, you get more insight into how contacts interact with your website and content. You get a breakdown of emails your contacts opened and the websites they visited. This gives you better data on what your contacts are interested in to boost your marketing campaigns.
Since HubSpot acts as a content management system (CMS), you can build your website using HubSpot or integrate the software with your existing website. It offers over 200+ integrations.
It also has a built-in service hub that integrates with forms and your CRM so you can see service tickets that a contact fills out.
HubSpot’s drag-and-drop editor makes it easy for you to design your templates or use pre-designed ones even if you do not have design or coding experience.
HubSpot offers many unique features; however, you get to choose the package that best suits your needs with its pricing structure. You do not have to pay for what you don’t need.
It offers four products. HubSpot CRM is a free HubSpot package. Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub have paid packages with varying features and add-ons. The Starter Plan starts at $50 per month. You get all the free plan features plus additional features.
The Professional Plan starts at $800 per month and offers you marketing automation, multi-language content, and other features.
The Enterprise Plan starts at $3,200 per month. You get single sign-on, partitioning, and other unique features.
- HubSpot has a learning center that offers training videos and supporting materials useful when starting with HubSpot.
- It is an all-in-one marketing solution.
- With HubSpot’s tools, you can optimize your lead generation, nurturing, tracking, and converting.
- You can make changes to your website without hiring a professional.
- It can integrate with other platforms.
- HubSpot’s integrated CRM makes it easy for sales professionals to maintain and nurture relationships with prospects and customers.
- It offers a range of landing page templates, or you can build your page from scratch.
Why Choose HubSpot Over Constant Contact?
- HubSpot offers a free package with various unique features.
- It offers live training when starting.
- It is an all-in-one marketing platform and serves as an efficient content management software (CMS).
- Unlike Constant Contact, HubSpot is available across a variety of languages.
An Intuitive, Affordable, and Feature-Rich Email Marketing Service
SendX is an email marketing software that is intuitive and affordable. It is ideal for business owners and marketers to carry out email campaigns effectively.
You can create high-converting embedded forms, landing pages, and call-to-action pop-ups with ease to convert prospects into customers.
It provides tools to help you create great email campaigns, schedule custom campaigns, and set automatic rules to trigger the campaign based on the customer’s behavior.
SendX offers reliable 24/7 customer service support.
With its extensive library of email templates, you can create and send personalized email messages to convert leads.
The push notification feature allows you to send notifications to customers to alert them of new products or offers.
SendX does not offer a free version; however, it provides a 14- day free trial with no credit card required.
Pricing plans are both monthly and yearly and are based on the number of contacts you have. It offers three plans. The cheapest plan, the Basic Plan, starts at $9 per month. The other plans, the Unlimited Plan and the Premier Plan, start at $29 and $149, respectively.
- You can send an unlimited number of emails across all SendX pricing tiers.
- It has a reliable customer support service.
- You can create high-converting embedded forms, landing pages, and call-to-action pop-ups with ease.
- A premium collection of email templates are available for free.
- It supports custom campaign scheduling.
- SendX is beginner-friendly.
- It provides tools for building your mailing list, importing contacts, and organizing contact information.
Why Choose SendX Over Constant Contact?
- SendX provides more advanced features than Constant Contact.
- It offers unlimited emails with every plan.
- With SendX, you can carry out A/B split testing.
- The auto resend feature is available for SendX.
An Email Marketing Platform Suitable for Small Businesses and Corporations
Benchmark is an email marketing platform that provides integrated and automated tools to small businesses and corporations. Its intuitive interface makes it beginner-friendly.
A guide takes you through creating an email, using its email editor to ensure that you complete the steps before sending an email. With its A/B testing features, you can test everything from subject lines and email designs to delivery time to see which one resonates more with readers.
You have access to a wide range of fully customizable email templates. Its contact management in the contacts tab allows you to create and segment email lists. Thorough segmentation helps you send targeted emails to specific people. You can also create sign-up forms to grow your contact list.
Benchmark Email Application Program Interface( API) allows you to integrate your database programs with Benchmark Email account, which helps you manage contact lists, manage campaigns, and view contact results.
With Benchmark’s tracking option, you can track emails and customers in real-time and on social media, improving your marketing campaigns’ performance.
Using its simple drag-and-drop builder, you can create professional landing pages, or you can as well use its landing page templates.
Customers have access to videos, webinars, and easily searchable FAQs. They can also chat with the helpdesk at any time.
Benchmark accepts payment by credit cards. It accepts PayPal for customers outside the US.
It is available in a wide range of languages.
Benchmark offers both free and paid plans. With the free plan, you get unique features. Users of the free plan will have a Benchmark logo at the bottom of their email. This plan is ideal for businesses getting started.
The Pro Plan pricing starts at $15 per month, with unlimited sent emails and up to 600 contacts per month. Users get premium support and additional features. It is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses.
The plan ideal for businesses with large subscriber lists is the Enterprise Plan, which has custom pricing. It offers priority support, dedicated IP, advanced email marketing, and lots of other unique features.
If you want additional features, you get extra charges for add-ons.
- Reliable 24/7 customer support service.
- It has a wide range of integrations.
- A/B test everything from subject lines to delivery time.
- You can create branded pages with its drag-and-drop builder.
- It allows you to track emails and customers’ activity.
- Benchmark offers a free plan with no credit card required.
- You can easily navigate with its beginner-friendly tools.
Why Choose Benchmark Over Constant Contact?
- Benchmark has a free forever plan.
- It is available in a variety of languages.
- Unlike Constant Contact, Benchmark offers more advanced features at a low cost.
- A wide range of application integration is available for Benchmark.
- Benchmark allows you to send video emails.
A New Constant Contact Alternative with Exclusive HTML Editor
MailerLite is an email marketing software best for beginners and small businesses to create professional and personalized email campaigns. This cloud-based software helps users create email marketing content using HTML, images, videos, and texts.
Due to its integration with Zapier, it can integrate with any other tool, and there is a page for each integration that explains how it is set up.
Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to create professional-looking email newsletters. You can also create HTML emails with its exclusive HTML editor whenever you want to.
Users do not require email marketing experience to navigate, and it is optimized on mobile devices, making it accessible to users even when on the go.
You can track your email statistics, such as clickthrough rates and many more, as well as what interests your subscribers.
MailerLite allows you to automatically add subscribers to your list by building forms such as embedded forms, pop-ups, and promotions.
Through its visual builder, it is easy to build landing pages and websites. A wide range of customizable landing page templates is available.
Webinars, tutorials, and marketing guides are available to users and reliable 24/7 customer service support.
It allows A/B split-test campaigns.
It is advisable to start with its free forever plan and then upgrade to a paid plan as your contact list grows. Advanced features such as automation and landing pages are available in the free plan.
The free plan is available for users with under 1,000 subscribers, and it comes with 12,000 emails per month. The MailerLite logo is added at the bottom of every email. You can only remove it if you upgrade to a paid plan.
Pricing starts at $10 per month for users with 1,000 subscribers. For users with 2,500 subscribers, pricing starts at $15 per month. Pricing starts at $30 per month for users with 5,000 contacts and $50 per month for users with 10,000 subscribers. The price keeps increasing as your contact list is growing. You get unlimited emails across all the paid plans.
You pay extra fees for add-ons if you want additional features. If you sign up for its yearly plan, you get a 30% discount.
- You can build and grow email lists with MailerLite’s sign-up form functionality.
- MailerLite has reliable 24/7 customer support service.
- With its HTML editor, you can edit HTML emails anytime you want.
- There is a wide range of integrations.
- It is user-friendly.
- This software comes with a drag-and-drop editor to help users customize emails.
- You can access MailerLite whenever you are on the go because of its optimization for mobile devices.
Why Choose MailerLite Over Constant Contact?
- MailerLite offers a free forever plan, with no credit card required.
- It allows you to edit HTML emails whenever you want.
- More advanced features are available for MailerLite than Constant Contact.
A Popular Multi-Channel Marketing Platform
SendPulse is an email marketing platform that enables users to communicate with all devices by email, SMS, web push notifications, SMTP, etc.
It is available in different languages and offers 24/7 customer support service.
As a stand-alone Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), it does not need to integrate with other email services to send emails. This SMTP provides the technical infrastructure to send out bulk emails.
Powerful marketing features from which small and large businesses can benefit are available on SendPulse.
You can access the SendPulse app on the go as it is mobile-responsive for iOS and Android devices.
SendPulse offers a wide range of integrations with software such as ecommerce, CMS, CRM, communication, subscription form builder, and workflow automation.
Unlike other email marketing platforms, SendPulse does not generate campaign statistics reports by default. When creating the email campaign, you must enable the tracking feature and specify what you want to track, such as email open rate, geographic stats, device stats, error reports, and click-through rates.
It allows you to carry out A/B testing to determine what works best for your subscribers.
You get charged based on the number of subscribers that you have. It offers a free plan for up to 500 subscribers and 15,000 emails. Its Subscription Plan starts at $8 per month and offers unlimited promotional emails and advanced features.
The Pay-as-you-go plan depends on the number of emails you send rather than the number of contacts you have. Its pricing starts at $32 per month.
For businesses with more than 1,000,000 subscribers, the VIP Plan is ideal. It has custom pricing and offers a personal manager and custom-made email template.
- It offers a reliable 24/7 customer support service, including email, phone, live support, training, and tickets.
- Segment your contacts and send them emails depending on their gender, geo-location, and interests.
- SendPulse allows you to A/B test to optimize subject lines and emails.
- With its automation 360 tools, you can send triggered messages to the right contacts simultaneously.
- You can use a dedicated IP address to increase your sender reputation.
- Its drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to create custom emails.
- Send segmented and automated SMS to your contacts.
- With SendPulse, you can send subscribers push notifications to increase engagement.
- It allows you to create a subscription form and place it on your site.
- You can increase your open rate by resending the same email with a different subject to those who did not open the previous email.
- Integrate emails into your CMS or CRM.
Why Choose SendPulse Over Constant Contact?
- SendPulse offers a free forever plan for up to 15,000 emails per month.
- Its data-based technology increases clients’ open rates.
- With SendPulse, you get email marketing, artificial intelligence, and SMS, all in one platform.
- You can deliver by timezone with SendPulse.
- Custom pricing is available for one of SendPulse’s pricing plans.
A Marketing Automation that Ensures Transparency in All Campaigns
Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform that helps you create and sort out electronic email lists. It is mobile-responsive, which means users can keep up with their campaigns anywhere with an internet connection.
With its built-in analytics and reporting functionality, you can generate ad hoc reports. You can also create unlimited landing pages for free with its landing page builder.
Using custom triggers, you can create win-back email series to re-engage inactive subscribers. It integrates with your website and a lot of third-party ecommerce and business apps.
This software allows you to track campaign engagement, ecommerce performance, and contact growth directly from an account dashboard.
It enables users to A/B test subject lines or delivery time to know which one worked best.
Mailchimp is easy to navigate as it provides guides to get you started. You do not require technical expertise to use Mailchimp.
You can create customized sign-up forms, and you can add your branded logo and social media handles on these forms.
For small businesses with a small budget, Mailchimp is ideal. You can create newsletters based on your RSS feed with which you can let your subscribers in on the latest blog posts.
Its segmentation tools help you create segments of customers with data stored in the system.
Mailchimp offers four pricing plans. The free plan is available for up to 2,000 contacts with one audience included. You get 10,000 emails per month. It is ideal for beginners who want to grow their audience.
The Essentials Plan starts at $9.99 per month with three audiences included and is available for up to 50,000 contacts. This plan is best for frequent email senders who require active support.
For data-driven automation and optimization tools, you should opt for the Standard Plan, which starts at $14.99 per month for up to 100,000 contacts and five audiences. You enjoy everything in the Essential Plan, plus send-time optimization, behavioral targeting, and other unique features.
Advanced features for pros who need more customization are available in the Premium Plan, which starts at $299 per month for up to 200,000+ contacts with unlimited audiences. You get everything in the Standard Plan and additional features.
Infrequent senders can buy email credit through Mailchimp’s pay-as-you-go plan.
- With Mailchimp, you do not require technical expertise.
- You can customize its email templates to use for your promotional campaigns.
- Embed easy-to-use customizable sign-up forms into your website to grow your contact list.
- It allows you to divide your email lists into segments to tailor your messages to specific audiences easily.
- Tracking email results is easy with Mailchimp.
- Its automation feature makes it easy to use.
Why Choose Mailchimp Over Constant Contact?
- Mailchimp has more flexible templates than Constant Contact.
- You can A/B test subject lines, content, and send-time.
- Customize opt-in messages based on your preference with Mailchimp.
- It offers google analytics integration for tracking conversion.
- Mailchimp offers more integration than Constant Contact.
- It has more reliable 24/7 customer service support than Constant Contact.
Alternatives to Constant Contact FAQ
Constant Contact is an email marketing platform ideal for small businesses. It has marketing automation tools that allow users to target and send a series of personalized email messages.
The email tracking feature is available even on the mobile version for users to track the performance of sent emails even while on the go. It has an intuitive user interface that makes it easy to use.
Pricing starts at $20 per month and increases as your email list grows. You get a 15% discount on your annual subscription. It offers a 60-day free trial which you can cancel anytime.
It offers a free forever plan and also a pay-as-you-go functionality for small-volume senders. You pay based on the number of emails you send rather than the number of contact lists you have.
SendPulse users can communicate with all devices by email, SMS, web push notification, etc. It has automation 360 tools that you can use to send triggered messages. It is available in different languages.
HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing platform with free CRM that gives you insight into how customers interact with your website. It acts as a CMS so that you can create your website with it.
Mailchimp offers a free forever plan, and its least paid plan starts at $9.99 per month with a lot of advanced features.
It offers a pay-as-you-go plan for infrequent senders, and subscription is based on the number of emails sent, not on the number of contact lists. Users with 500 subscribers or less get access to a free package and 15,000 emails. Paid plans start at $8 per month.
You get transactional emails, landing pages, phone support, an SMTP server, and five team members for as low as $8. Its Enterprise plan has custom pricing. Companies with less than 1,000 subscribers have access to its free forever plan.
“Better” is relative when it comes to email marketing services. These services have their pros and cons. However, alternatives could be preferable sometimes.
This software allows you to edit HTML videos whenever you want. Unlike Constant Contact, you get more advanced features at a low cost.
You can A/B-test your email message content, subject lines, and form fields. GetResponse provides a large selection of advanced marketing automation functions even on its entry-level plan.
It has a free CRM that gives you insight into how your customers interact with your website and content. With its free forever plan, you get advanced and unique features.
Which Email Marketing Service Should I Pick?
Email services are ranked based on use cases such as ease of use, features, pricing, and customer support. When choosing an email marketing service for your business, ensure to select the one that your business requires to run a successful email campaign.
Choosing a free plan comes with limitations; however, it is advisable to go for it to test the waters if you’re just starting up. MailerLite, SendPulse, and Mailchimp have the best freemium offer.
If you are an online content creator, ConvertKit would be your best pick. HubSpot is ideal if you want to add email marketing to your CRM and integrated marketing toolkit.
Email marketing services with cheap plans and robust advanced features are Sendinblue, SendPulse, and MailerLite.
Ultimately, the decision of picking the best email marketing software will depend on your business requirements. Pick the right email marketing service and see your business scaling.